Complete my team

So I was thinking of playing Rejuv over again since I haven’t played in a long time. I was thinking of using some of my favorite mons this time around, but I can’t think what my last one should be. So far I have Infernape, Venusaur, Swampert, lycanroc, and mimikyu. I was thinking it should be something special based since I kinda have 4 physical attackers already. I was thinking maybe Alolan Raichu? I like that mon a lot, but it gives me a third ground weakness. Any ideas?

Well, since you covered all the types with that team, its more up to preference, really. When you are out of ideas, get a Dragon. Nothing is cooler than a dragon. Altaria is a fun birb-tank to use, Noivern is a very fun glass cannon. Dragalge is a great nuke. 

If dragons are not to your fancy, i feel like you can benefit from Dark or Ice type. Destiny bond Frosslass would fit pretty well on any team, since it can shut one pokemon no matter what. Alolan Ninetales is my favorite pokemon period, self-setup Aurora Veil is god-tier. Hell, you can try to use Glaceon for fun. I like Glaceon. Zoroark is just a very fun guy to use in any situation. 

Also special Eelektross is a thing, elec type without a ground weakness. Viable option as well. 

• Thanks 1