suggestions for a general team

snurkers

hi! i don't have my previous file for reborn, so i'm starting over again, which i don't mind. i'd like some suggestions for my team, right now the only ones i know that i want are swampert and roserade. i've also considered adding either honchkrow or scrafty, but i'm not really sure. it'd also be nice if uhm whoever suggest could maybe add the location of where to find it? not needed though. i only got as far as before the fourth gym in my previous file.

17 minutes ago, GriffinO1 said:

I’d recommend getting Malamar, as it’s really good with the contrary ability. You can find them by shaking (or head butting I think) trees in the Byxbysion Wasteland.

thank you! i'll keep that in mind. 🙂

14 minutes ago, snurkers said:

thank you! i'll keep that in mind. 🙂

You’re welcome. Remember to give it Superpower, contrary makes that move more powerful instead of weakening it when used. 

On 5/16/2019 at 12:05 AM, Jk_Garchomp said:

I'd say get an Ampharos with Electric Terrain. You can find the Mareep in an event in Jasper Ward (Soft-reset to get a Mareep with Electric Terrain as it is an egg move.)

alright, ive got that wrotten down! thank you too! i think im gonna add a fire type for my fifth team member, and i guess ill just see how it plays out afterwards 🙂