Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

I don't get why Kiet voted Astra *thonk*

In other news, I don't believe Ali would have put up such a defense had Corso been incorrect. Can't put my finger on exactly what gives me this feeling, but it seems Corso is correct.

That being said, both are not people I would want sticking around, thus I propose double lynching both Corso and Ali. Unless anyone has a better suggestion?

[Eliminate] Corso

@CrimsonDragon21 @LykosHand

I've never said Ali has a poisovenomous role, I've said there's chance (which means more than the average value but less than 100%), and if my role were so powerful as Ali claims, I wouldn't have blown my cover so soon. However, as Bok hinted, the fact that Ali started doubting info gatherers now (and not yesterday with Amine) makes me think I'm on the right track.

As for the double lynch, I think there are better targets than me, such as Amine/Ermac; the fact that Kiet voted Astra after warning us about Scorpion gives us one (or two, depending on why you think Kiet is voting for him) more possible target (or targets).

I try to read through the lines and i get a feeling Astra is Kenshi.
I try to get a basic gist of the players. I actually don't have proof, but i have a strong leaning on that.

And weakening Earthrealm (yes i claim, not to be part of Earthrealm) would not be such a bad move in general.

Only lynching will bring us more information.

So if you guys want to jump on the BW, you should remove the Reveal on Kenshi imo.

Also let's try to get 3 roles revealed.

• Global Mods

Honestly I'm finding it kinda hard to keep up with this, lol. I've been targeted so many times by what I assume is the same role/person smh.

All I've gathered from this day phase (because attention is bad rip) is that we want to lynch Ali and a second person? Also, who are we revealing? Do me a ping or quote in response so I remember to check the thread. Bit busy so I'm doing multiple things at once.

Well, I'm sorry Kiet but I'm not Kenshi because if I was, I'm dong a really bad job at giving hints to my teammates then because I haven't really hinted at anyone at being in certain realms. Plus, why would I gave info on how Kenshi's ability works if I was Kenshi. As for the third party claim by Lykos, I'll tell you that I'm not third party but there's not much I can prove about that. The only way to know for sure I'm not third party is if an info checking role targeted me but I'm not sure if they want to reveal themselves or not since there's not much for then to gain by protecting me.

Ehh Astra doesn't seem like Kenshi to me, but if I'm wrong that wouldn't be new xD
But It couldn't hurt to even out reveal votes so 
[unreveal] Kenshi
[Reveal] Kano

By this count there should be 3 reveals on Kenshi, 3 on Kano and 2 on Sindel. If we could get one more on Sindel and possibly 3 more on something else, that would be nice
There are also 2 elimination votes on Astra, 4 on Ali, and 3 on Corso. A multiple lynch would be nice but we need one more on Corso and if you want Astra gone, then two more on Astra as well.
Or someone on Ali can switch to Astra and BAM CHAOS

I sound like Nano this is bad

amine not knowing what he's doing is disappointing but am not surprised. Also, so much for the aztec god smfh.

Well anyway, comrades since my protect ability is now all lost, chances of me dying is high now afterall i think i earned the ire of a lot of peeps. Well I hope at least this buys time for you guys. 

Anyway unsolicited analysis from a walking corpse:

Spoiler

so the two earthrealmers used the slow path eh. Look for someone not an ally and keep on beating em up til they are dead. Classic but unsurprising considering I keep on highlighting them. But they'll rear their heads soon™.

Nicki, saying that you were being attacked repeatedly just asks for death really. Just means youre dying yanno. You dont have the same invulnerability as i am. Bad move. Since you are dying, regardless of allies or not its much better to take away that extra hp rather than the earthrealmers getting it yanno.  Afterall the earthrealmers now has an ugly headstart on top of their ugly advantage. If that was a call for help, just consider yahen's case he died cuz he tried. No one knows what your real faction is. So for us it just sounds like a waste of opportunity to help. Unlike amine who got lucky cuz he was in the same faction as the trapper. sorry this sounds really cold coming from uncle boat but its the truth.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Im not sure what corso is but well i want to test how real his sht is am not sure where the contradiction lies but i think its in ali's statement rather than corso. Gonna reread both dont worry. but for the sake of argument he was sonia. even counting yahen's "supposedly poisoned shit" i think sonia needs to charge her shit multiple times before she can actually ko. So my guess is more skarlet than sonia tbh. he prolly saw you visit yahen (well since corso aint revealing other names i kinda doubt it was yahen he visited but it was you ali.) since yahen said he was poisoned, corso is just using an excuse to pry on your business cuz afterall you might be sonia woololololol. But its my conjecture so again i may be mistaken.

My vote:

Spoiler

[eliminate] Amine just cause no one wants to bother you at night doesnt mean ill let you get away.

[Reveal]Johnny Daddy Cage look im more interested in what cage has in store tbh. Cuz sonia and kenshi will not gonna have defensive ability otherwise thats op yanno.

Everyone here talking about a double lynch when none have considered the probability of A TRIPLE LYNCH!

[reveal] Kano

[eliminate] Astra

Also that time where I put all the votes and reveals down cuz no one wants to read all of that.

Reveals:

Kano (5) - Kiet, Lykos, Bok, Astra, Drago

Kenshi (3) - Ali, Jace, Lia

Sindel (3) - Corso, Nano, Candy

Jonny Cage (1) - Boat

Votes:

Ali (4) - Corso, Nano, Candy, Alaris

Corso (4) - Ali, Bok, Lia, Astra

Astra (3) - Kiet, Lykos, Drago

Amine (1) - Boat

@Alaris @cicada @Hanyū @Chickens

So could 2 of you reveal Kenshi and the other 2 reveal Sindel? That would help out. Plz and thx~

@Astra125 We never know who anyone might be, without a lynch or a information gathering role to tell us that.

So the only option to get info as a whole, is to lynch.

And yes a triple lynch is a good option, but harder to coordinate.

It's now in balance, but there will always be someone (not looking at Bean) who will break this tie.

Let's see what will happen in those hours before phasechange.

Well, time to break the tie. Unvote Corso, Eliminate Ali. As much as I want to see a triple lynch, this is the smarter thing for me to do since I don't want myself dead. I'm slightly regretting asking Nick what happens with tied lynches now. Though despite me trying to save myself right now, I'm expecting myself to be dead very soon so this might not matter in the end. Just a hunch.

You have 3 hours left for phase change.

From the following Night Phase, anyone who doesn't meet their post count or doesn't submit their NA in time, will receive 1HP damage.