Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

DAY 1

It has begun. As per tradition, I have to welcome you all to the Mortal Kombat Tournament. Although, I won't hide that this is not a pleasant event.

Most of you will die, and a lot will suffer unfair fates. For this is the nature of this tournament; to survive. Find your allies, decimate your enemies, and win.

You may show mercy, or be completely ruthless. I leave that up to you. My role is to supervise, as my powers diminish day by day.

The tornado of souls which appears before me, scares me. I admit that. But what scares me the most, is your potential for greatness, as well as for ruin.

During the night, you test your might. During the day, you test your diplomacy.

Choose wisely, mortals. For your choices matter.

You may vote to lynch someone. Because this is Day 1, absolute vote majority must be reached. Today, you need 12 votes to lynch someone.

Revelation of hidden abilities is also possible. 5 votes are needed for an ability to be revealed.

Good luck

Since there appears to be a mild confusion about the roles.

If you have a Passive, Area, or Day Phase Ability I will inform you in private. 

There are 4 Passive, 4 Area and 4 Day Phase Abilities.

That's as much info as I'm willing to disclose.

Third party characters (if non-realmers can be considered TP) tend to be a bit more powerful than the others usually, and this means higher risk of being OP (Alaris knows something about it)

[Reveal] Shinnok

1 hour ago, Corso said:

Third party characters (if non-realmers can be considered TP) tend to be a bit more powerful than the others usually, and this means higher risk of being OP (Alaris knows something about it)

[Reveal] Shinnok

CORSO IS IN A GAME?

2 hours ago, Corso said:

[Reveal] Shinnok

I see the trauma still lingers 👀

2 hours ago, Corso said:

Considering this game isn't structured to be like a normal mafia game, I feel that would be a bit of a logical fallacy.

If we're to take all of the different realms as an opponent mafia, then I'm more concerned of the other realmers.

Best case scenario we can reveal Ermac and Shinnok I guess.

@NickCrash

btw we can reveal up to two peepo as long as they have up to 5 reveals, correct?

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

btw we can reveal up to two peepo as long as they have up to 5 reveals, correct?

Any character that receives at least 5 votes will have their hidden ability revealed at the end of the day phase.

Why are you guys revealing ermac? I just want to know the reason behind all those votes.

Some of the hidden roles sound a bit obvious. And Wormhole (ermacs) sounds like a redirect imo. So not sure if that reveal is like completely wasted.

There are better options imo, like Grandmaster, War God, Majesty and so on.

Imo, like some already stated, it's best to get a grasp of both 3rd party hidden abilities first.
[Reveal] Shang Tsung

2 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Why are you guys revealing ermac? I just want to know the reason behind all those votes.

Some of the hidden roles sound a bit obvious. And Wormhole (ermacs) sounds like a redirect imo. So not sure if that reveal is like completely wasted.

There are better options imo, like Grandmaster, War God, Majesty and so on.

Imo, like some already stated, it's best to get a grasp of both 3rd party hidden abilities first.
[Reveal] Shang Tsung

honestly i'm not even sure of what i'm doing so i'm just following what peeps do

Welp it looks like it's gonna be a slooow day disscusion wise. Can't imagine what the night is gonna be like. Utter chaos I imagine lol. Not that I'm complaining really so long as I live through the night. Nick will probably be rolling on the floor laughing through this game as we muddle through killing each other not knowing who is whom.