Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

Ohh starting strong with 2 votes uh? Candy's vote is extrememly suspicious...
Anyway, since you've been good boys and didn't attack me, I have some VERY juicy info for you guys! FEEEHHHHHHH!- no wait
Are you tired of getting poisoned in every battle royale game? Getting humiliated by Candy's bees or modkilled by absent-minded hosts (who was the host of the zodiac battle royale? Baz?)? Or maybe you're just afraid some nasty scorpion gets ultra instinct and makes you commit Ame (dark humor oof)?
Well I have a solution: Alistair and Purps belong to Netherrealm!
I'd say let's go for a double lynch

[Eliminate] Alistair

[Revela] Mileena

Just saying, maybe if you hadn't focused so much on lynching me, maybe we could have found one of the poisovenomous roles sooner...

Looks like I need to clarify a few things.

That's partially my fault for updating while studying for exams.

01. The Allies will be guessed HERE.

02. The Vig Shot will be sent via DM. They will all be revealed 4-8 hours before the phase change.

03. The Vig Shot deals 1HP. 

04. It will be revealed who shot whom.

05 You still need 5 votes to reveal 1 role.

Okay Nick explained everything we need to know for this dayphase to progress.

Chose wisely who to shoot with your Vigi Shot. Reminder there are still some with full Hp. Think carefully who might have slipped under the radar?

Fun Fact: There are still 3 people with full HP... or more!

With Corso claiming that Nicki and Ali are both from Netherrealm, there is a high chance that either one of them is Noob Sailboat and knows who is poisoned and might die on this dayphase.

There is also a high chance of one of them being Scorpion, who is a real threat to us all.

A Double Lynch like Corso requested, sounds like the way to go.

[Eliminate] Nicki

[Reveal] Mileena

However i think our primary target should be Sonya Blade. I hope i don't have to explain why.

If anyone knows which player that is, we should focus targeting her.

As for allies:

[Ally] Bok Choi, [Ally] Bean, [Ally] Candy, [Ally] Hypurr, [Ally] JasonGrace, [Ally] Eric, [Ally] Mimi

wdym some aren't in the game?

Asian Alliance Assemble 🍙

Bean is voting for whom he thinks is his own ally? #justBeanthings

[Ally] L'Belle

Oh btw if you keep me alive, I have some more information

Can we vote for more than one ally?

Oh, ok, so we need one more vote to reveal Kabal right? This is confusing

Btw, to reiterate I know jack shit about the poison situation lol

And I ain't big bad Scorpion either

29 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

However i think our primary target should be Sonya Blade. I hope i don't have to explain why.

If anyone knows which player that is, we should focus targeting her.

Well, I could be wrong but I still think that Corso is Sonya, as I stated on a previous phase. Idk how else he would claim to have so much information about people, unless he's bluffing (but in that case he's painting a target on his back on purpose).

Therefore, [Eliminate] Corso

and [Ally] Nick Crash because deep down he knows he's my fren

Hmmm, if there's a chance Corso is Sonya then
[Eliminate] Corso

[Reveal] Mileena

Not sure if taking part in the ally thing is a good idea tbh, you might get 1hp but if that means you are making it easier for people from other realms to identify you as their enemy and target you it's not going to be worth it. I'll throw a random vote anyways.

[Ally] Lykos

I think i know which role Corso might be.
I mean Corso did only imply that there might be a chance of Ali being the poisoner (Noob Sailboat) in a previous dayphase. Meaning he only knew Ali's realm.

Imo Sonya is someone who completely slipped under our radar. Those are a lot tbh.

The safest lynch would be a double lynch between Nicki and Ali as for now.

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

It's also interesting how this is a thing right after boat claimed to be allies with scorpion.

But Boat never claimed to be allies with Scorpion 🤔

He claimed something else.

Hmmm alright, i will trust Corso

[Eliminate] Nicki

And since we need another vote on Kabal (for what i understood) [Reveal] Kabal

As for who could be my ally, hmmm i think i go with a random vote too 

[Ally] Lia

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I mean Corso did only imply that there might be a chance of Ali being the poisoner (Noob Sailboat) in a previous dayphase. Meaning he only knew Ali's realm.

Not even, actually. Back then, he only said that I had a "decent chance" to have a poison attack, and there are two of those: Noob Saibot's and Mileena's, who dont even belong to the same realm. 

Also Sailboat did say that he relied on Scorpion. Given how lethal Scorpion is, that's a bit odd, or at least provocative, if he isn't Netherrealm himself.

I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. Probably going to die by next phase though. Since Nano picked me, Ally Nano. Also, Nano that's risky saying I'm you're ally but that's your decision. To my teammates, it's probably not the best to pick me since 1 hp is not worth revealing what realm your part of with how many people are still left.

38 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. Probably going to die by next phase though. Since Nano picked me, Ally Nano. Also, Nano that's risky saying I'm you're ally but that's your decision. To my teammates, it's probably not the best to pick me since 1 hp is not worth revealing what realm your part of with how many people are still left.

[ally] nick crash

5 hours ago, Alistair said:

Not even, actually. Back then, he only said that I had a "decent chance" to have a poison attack, and there are two of those: Noob Saibot's and Mileena's, who dont even belong to the same realm.  

Oh jeah i forgot he did. But maybe Corso is Ermac and checked you with his ability and got Netherworld (meaning he targeted himself and you or other scenarious).
And without giving to much information he hoped to say the poisonous role would be enough to get you lynched?

Maybe he also didn't read that there is another poisonous role?

Only Corso can tell us more about that.

We are not any nearer to know who might be the person who is going to die cause of the poison this dayphase.

Choose carefully who is your enemy and shoot them instead of random shooting trying to eliminate the poisoned target. He will die eventually, if he doesn't get one of his allies right.

4 hours ago, Candy said:

[Ally] Bean

[Ally] Kiet

4 hours ago, Candy said:

Sowwy my dumbass didn't see the stuffs before I posted the previous message.

[ally] Bean

then 

Oh i see how that is 💔

• Haha 1