Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

• Global Mods

I'll just toss in some votes and come back later when there's been more discussion. I'll change votes if necessary but pls ping me so I remember.

[eliminate] Alaris.

[reveal] Sonya.

Vote count

Astra(1): Ali

Alaris(5): Kiet, Lia, Lykos, L'belle, Corso, Nicki

Corso(3): Bok, Nano, Bean

Reval count

Sonya(5): Bok, Ali, Astra, Bean, Jace, Nicki

Johnny Cage(6): Kiet, Lia, Lykos, L'belle, Corso, Nano

Corso is going to have 4 votes since I'm slightly salty about his vote change last phase. Eliminate Corso

Edit: Had to add Nicki's votes since I didn't see her post XP

Edited by Astra125
In post

I'ma go [reveal] Kabal cuz I must know the NEED FOR SPEED

I'm with Kiet. And the double lynch would better our chances of getting the bonus. [eliminate] Corso

Edit: Astra covered it. Can anyone with a Jonny Cage reveal change your reveal to Kabal?

@Bok Choi

MEKHANICS

The 3rd Ability is Hidden to everyone except the person who plays the character. There are 3 ways to reveal a player's hidden ability:
2a) The player is lynched. 
2b) The reveal ability vote has been successful. 

2c) The use of specific abilities.

LMAO that Alaris vote was a random vote from me.
Ngl i never thought any would join that Bandwagon.

Cause why wouldn't i vote Alistair or Corso, for dodging the triple lynch last dayphase?

But i also wouldn't risk for a double Lynch with Corso on the line again.

He broke the tie like some minutes before phasechange. He might do it again.

But who knows.

I suggest doublelynching Bok for the lulz, like Alaris.

First of all, I would like to say I am proud of you guys, specially my comrades. I know its a bit late now and our chances are going slimmer by the day but considering you guys are doing my advice in your own little ways makes me proud as a host. Sorry nick I had to teach em the how tos in this game even though im also a player as well. this is a rare opportunity for me to hand off a few basic tactics in-game as i rarely play now a days.

Spoiler

Anyway, I know I am spectacularly failing as a meat shield since I am still not dead yet but most prolly they already know that Im not their ally so they'll try to take away the fatality. Since I am sticking my neck out for too long its ok. What I want you guys to do is focus on finding em. Im a dead man already and i accept. use my death to further our agenda. It would give you sometime.

Afterall, as the pseudo tank in the team, its my job to protect you guys even if i die on the process.

Now, I also know its scummy to double post but currently I dont think I have anything much to discuss other than earthrealmers is seriously ahead. So with that said, i would just advice to be more vigilant.

As for my ANALysis:

Spoiler

Currently i think I need to put my trust on scorpion cuz currently he is the only one who has the firepower to burst down anyone specially the earthrealmers. Since all he has is firepower he most prolly and should be lying low. I know you guys wont agree with the sentiment but, I still think you guys are blindly hitting each other thats why Im banking on scorpion. 

Now, for revealing, as much as I hate to bandwagon, I suppose its in our best interest to get more info that is being held by nick. 

Spoiler

Dammit nick you'll gonna go bald if you keep too much secrets.

[reveal] Kabal

Now I dunno where this bandwagon for alaris is coming from honestly i think the bandwagoners is more sus than the one who started it. i feel like they are riding the coat tails on purpose.

Vote:

Spoiler

[eliminate] Nicki Simply cuz I think she has low hp. Specially if scorpion got my hint last day phase they shouldve moved so that earthrealmers wont get her. I am saying it out loud now. Cuz I do not want the fatality to be obtained by earthrealmers. Now, you guys(my comrades) might think I'm betraying you, but no. Our team is currently in tatters and me as a walking deadman, much more so. But on the flipside its harder for them to hit you yet cuz the probability distribution will be higher to hit the bigger parties. So just think of this as a temporary truce and just try to swoop them down when the melee starts. I believe in you guys, skill and that you can stay alive and you will emerge victorious as the dust settles.

Final words, Well I hate being cruel but there's always that saying

Spoiler

Either you have a d*ck or live long enough to be one.

DAY 4 -- OVER

With great disappointment, I have to announce that you have failed the daily challenges. You were not ready. Unfortunately, I ought to have predicted that and assisted you more.

This was not enough for you, and I understand your predicament. However, I'd like you all to try more. Try to be more active, and play the Day Phase. It's a very defensive standpoint you've chosen, and that's bound to allow special roles to take advantage of all of you. 

With great sorrow, I have to announce tons of damage to a lot of you.

Daily Inactivity Damage (DID)

1HP for those who posted only once (L'Belle, Alistair, Nicki, Drago, Lykos, Candy)

1HP for those who didn't vote for a lynch (Alaris, Knightly, Candy, Amine)

2HP for those who didn't post at all (Alaris, Amine)

LYNCH VOTES
Astra      (2): Alistair, (Lia1), Jace
Alaris     (6): Kiet, Lia2, Lykos, L'Belle, Corso, Nicki
Corso      (5): Bok, Nano, Bean, Astra, Drago
Nicki      (1): Boat

It looks like Alaris has been hurt a lot today. It's a shame. He even lost an ability. Maybe he won't miss the 2HP the lynch takes.

He is...

Johnny Cage 

ZBZwKyM.png

He has lived his whole life as an actor, starring in martial arts films. Most importantly he's a descendant of an ancient warrior clan, sworn to protect Earth from all invaders. Thanks to their success, Earth has remained free for centuries. Johnny doesn't know his origins, but when the god of Thunder, Raiden, asked for his aid, he did not hesitate to provide it. He was the reason Shinnok was defeated last time and he's willing to do it again, especially now that he has family to protect.

Hide contents

He has 7HP

Assault: Basic attack: Does 1HP damage.
Halo: Chooses to boost +2Atk or +2Def for the following 2 nights.
Celebrity: Chooses to reveal his identity during the next morning. After that, his vote power counts as 3.

Apart from that, he is still fine. 

He's a bit busy, shooting action films. I guess it's in-character not to be in a place as mundane as this.

Let's see what you wanted to reveal.

REVEAL VOTES
Sonya Blade   (5): Bok, Alistair, (Astra1), Bean, Jace, Nicki
Johnny Cage   (6): Kiet, Lia, Lykos, L'Belle, Corso, Nano
Kabal         (3): Drago, Astra2, Boat

Given you lynched Johnny Cage, I won't be posting the same stuff twice

SONYA BLADE

Airstrike: Does 2HP damage to the 3 people who posted the least during the previous Day Phase. Cannot be used twice in a row.

Quite powerful, don't you think?
Now it's only a matter of time until you find out who's Sonya and what damage they have given us.

It's a valuable assistant in killing the inactives, but now that all of you will strive to talk more, she might hurt you as well, if you're not careful.

Appendix1: You have failed.

Appendix2: You have failed.

Night Challenge 1: Kill 4 people. If you manage to do that, I will allow you from now on to reveal abilities with 3 votes.

Night Challenge 2: Decimate 1 Realm. If you manage to do that, those involved receive 1 chat with whomever they please.

Night Challenge 3: Decimate 2 Realms. If you manage that, everyone gets 1 day vigilante shot.

FUN FACT: There are 3 people who have their full HP... or more.

This is NIGHT 5. You have 30 hours to send in your Night Actions.

DAY 6 -- Close but no Cigar

Good morning ladies, gentlemen and... whatever Baraka is.

This is a new day, a new opportunity to kill each other. Sadly, some of you won't be able to compete.

It's also sad that you didn't manage to complete the challenges. You stopped halfway. Maybe you really wanted Alaris dead, since he got attacked... well... 6 times.

Inactivity rules are still on.

1HP for not voting to lynch.

1HP if you only post once

2HP if you don't post at all

Careful, or Scorpion will get ya!!

Thing is... he already did get one of you's.

Alaris has died. As you know, he was JOHNNY CAGE

[info is already revealed]

Brutality - Killer: SCORPION

One more person has perished. Amine

He was... 

Kenshi

trPQ9Ft.png

A master swordsman whose cursed sword has granted him psychic powers. Kenshi lost his eyesight during an encounter with Ermac, during the last war. He was recruited by Raiden, to protect Earth one more time. Having honed both his sword and his psychic abilities, Kenshi decided to heed the call.

He has 6HP

Slash: Gamble Attack: 25% chance it does 2HP damage, 50% chance it does 1HP damage, 25% chance it does 0HP damage.
Crow's Eye: Checks the votes on one person during the previous day phase. Will be informed which realms the voters belong to.
Confusion: Forces his target to visit someone else. Cannot make the player target themselves. The target doesn't know that they were controlled or who they visited.

Fatality - Killer: SONYA BLADE

Looks like some kinslaying, doesn't it?
Sonya prefered to eliminate Kenshi to boost her own power. Maybe that's something you ought to consider.

Maybe not. I don't really know how you think.

The issue is... they become stronger, you become weaker. Root them out if you can.

Let me give you some lists to help.

Roles Still Hidden

01. Noob Saibot

02. Reptile

03. Erron Black

04. Mileena

05. Kabal

06. Skarlet

Kombatants

01. Nano

02. Bean

03. Yahy [Tremor - Killed N4]

04. Corso

05. Yahen [Kotal Kahn - Killed N3]

06. Newt [Quan Chi - Killed N3]

07. Jace

08. Alaris [Johnny Cage - Killed N5]

09. Mr. Knightly

10. Candy

11. Lia

12. Lykos

13. Astra [Rain]

14. Kiet

15. Drago

16. Nicki

17. Bok

18. Alistair

19. L'Belle

20. Amine [Kenshi - Killed N5]

21. Sailboat

22. Caimie [Shinnok - Modkilled N3]

Fun Fact: There are still 3 people with full HP... or more!

Challenge1: Reveal 4 Hidden Abilities. If you're successful, I will award everyone with 1 night chat. 

Challenge2: Guess who's your ally. You may guess in style "[ALLY] Player". Those who are successful will receive 1HP at the end of the day phase. Their names will be publicly announced at the end of the day phase.

Challenge3: One of you is going to die today due to PSN. Find out who they are and kill them before that happens. If you manage to do that, you'll receive +1Atk next night.

In order to accomplish that, EVERYONE GETS 1 DAY VIGILANTE SHOT. 

Be careful. It might not be as easy as it sounds. Some may even be immune to poison. Some may be immune to bullets.

Let's see how this goes.

You have 48hours. This is Day 6.

We need to reveal 4 HA to get the night chat, huh? Since we're 16 still alive, I guess that means 4 of us vote for a character, 4 for a second one, 4 for a third one, and 4 for a fourth one.

Let's try to organize that a little.

[Reveal] Kabal

That's 4 votes for Kabal. Next person, please choose another one to reveal. 3 other people follow them. And so on until we get all 4 reveals.

I bet we're supposed to post our [ALLY] Player guesses here, not in DMs. DMs would be too easy. Nick wants us to expose ourselves by potentially revealing our alignments, based on our guesses.

• Upvote 1

So from what i get from the announcement Nick made, is that we all have a Vigilante Shot, which will be shot 4 - 8 hours before the actual day-phase ends.

Those are meant to get rid of the person, who will die this dayphase cause of poisoning.

But wouldn't it even be better to do dmg on opponents 🙂

Cause only one have to hit the person who is poisoned 😉

Corso was the only one who said something about poisoning. Maybe you could elaborate more into that @Corso

Also he said Alistair could possibly be the poisoner @Alistair

There is also a catch if the poisoned status of Mileena has the same effect as the poison from Noob Sailboat.

Noob Saibot

3mAbPdL.png

Before his untimely death at the hands of Scorpion, Noob used to be a healer turned assassin. Instead of vanishing in the Netherrealm, Noob's sinister soul was fiercely kombating with Hell's minions, trapping and torturing them, until he himself became a master of shadows. Unable to escape Netherrealm on his own, he stroke a deal with Quan Chi. He would resurrect Noob more powerful than before, and he in return would fight on his side.

Hide contents

He has 7HP

Sickle: Targets a player. They receive 1HP poison damage each day phase.
Portal Kombat: Swaps 2 people with each other. All visits are redirected. May choose himself.
Clone Wars: HIDDEN

Mileena

tozNjKT.png

The half-breed of an Edenian and a Tarkattan, Mileena is the daughter of the previous emperor of Outworld, Shao Kahn.  In her quest to reclaim her father's throne, she has isolated Edenia and used it as her base of operations. The Edenians are using her power as a means to konquer Outworld under a ruler who is not only fierce, but also one that shares their blood. Mileena's sole focus is the throne, and she won't stop at anything to get it.

Hide contents

She has 7HP

Crunch: Does 1HP damage. Leaves "Poison" if used twice. Deals double damage on poisoned players.
Royal Decree: You choose a player during the Day Phase and make an ultimatum; They either vote against a specific player or lose 2HP. Cannot be used twice in a row.
Majesty: HIDDEN

3 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Cause only one have to hit the person who is poisoned 😉

Idk about that. Nick never said our vigilante shot was a guaranteed one-shot death sentence. Several of us might have to correctly target the poisoned player for them to die.

As for who the poisoned person is, I wouldn't know because I've never poisoned anyone, nor have I been poisoned 🙂

9 minutes ago, Alistair said:

We need to reveal 4 HA to get the night chat, huh? Since we're 16 still alive, I guess that means 4 of us vote for a character, 4 for a second one, 4 for a third one, and 4 for a fourth one.

Let's try to organize that a little.

[Reveal] Kabal

That's 4 votes for Kabal. Next person, please choose another one to reveal. 3 other people follow them. And so on until we get all 4 reveals.

Unfortunately that's not how it works. We always need 5 reveal votes on someone to reveal information.

Allthough the challenge can be completed this phase by various scenarious:

• Revealing 2-3 roles through rolereveal with 5 votes each
  • some rolereveals through the vigilante shots (but probably only if the target dies from the vigilante shot)
  • 1 rolereveal through lynch
  • 1 rolereveal of the person who will die cause of the poison

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

Idk about that. Nick never said our vigilante shot was a guaranteed one-shot death sentence. Several of us might have to correctly target the poisoned player for them to die.

As for who the poisoned person is, I wouldn't know because I've never poisoned anyone, nor have I been poisoned 🙂

I thought the vigilante shot would be a 1 Hp Dmg shot.

And if the opening post already said, that one player would die this dayphase cause of poisoning, that means the player should be at 1 Hp (Sailboats poisoning status - not sure if that also applies on Milenias poison)

Meaning only 1 have to really hit him, while the others can get others 😉