Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

Excuse me for not being more active. I've been so busy and not being able to sit down for this.

[Reveal] Johnny cage

[Reveal] Yahy

Ayup, not really liking Yahy's defiant attitude.

Oh, this is interesting. Honestly, revealing that you are hard to kill because of high hp isnt the best way to dissuade people from lynching you.

[Eliminate] Yahy

[Reveal] Baraka

Interesting. Already some reveals. Anyway, I agree with Kiet that Amine poses a significant threat as an information gathering role, plus given the chance that he may be Shang Tsung.

[reveal] Lui Kang

[eliminate] Amine

Baraka (6)- Candy, Bok, Lykos, Nano, Ali, Lia

Liu Kang (3) - Astra, Kiet, Drago

Jonny Cage (2) - Boat, L'Belle

Reptile (1) - Yahy

Sindel (1) - Corso

Sonya (1) - Bean

Rain (1) - Jace

@Yahy @Corso @Chickens @Jace Stormkirk

And someone voting Baraka, let's get reveals on Liu Kang and Jonny Cage for as many reveals as possible.

So vote count

Yahy(8): Yahen, Nano, Ali, Corso, Bok, Lia, Nicki, L'belle

Nano(2): Candy, Yahy

Amine(2): Kiet, Drago

Kiet(1): Bean

Yahy is probably going to be revealed this phase so why not add to that pile. Eliminate Yahy

@NickCrash What happens with tied lynches?

3 hours ago, NickCrash said:

At the event of a tie among 2 or more people, all of them will be lynched.

Not like there is enough time to shift enough votes for a double lynch, but that's good to know for the following dayphases.

DAY 3 -- OVER

It was a rather eventful day. You mortals are beginning to grasp the meaning of your situation. You are starting to see further than kommoners. You are becoming... immortal.

This is not the usual day phase, as the knives have been already at each other's backs. I am almost able to smell the imminence of death. However, I am still marginally disappointed by the lack of attention this matter needs. Not everyone is active enough nor participating in a fate that... matters to all. Do you wish to continue allowing others to decide for you? Does your life have less meaning than theirs? Or do you wish to hide, when others are taking the shots? When others paint the targets on their backs?

Alas, I am here to assist you in your endeavors, but I can't help it; I criticise.

I understand your realm's matters might be coming first, but I beg you do not forget the importance of your role.

Let's see what occured, and what the future holds for us.

LYNCH VOTES
Yahy        (9): Yahen, Nano, Alistair, Corso, Bok, L'Belle, Lia, Nicki, Astra
Nano        (3😞 Candy, Yahy, Lykos
Amine       (2): Kiet, Drago
Kiet        (1): Bean

Yahy has been lynched, with a great majority at that.

Xe is

Tremor

4iQBOfq.png

His personal mission was to uncover the secret behind the Elder Gods' powers. They decided to punish his hubris by trapping him in a strange land between the realms. When Shinnok fell from Elder God status, the power balance shifted, and a surge of power travelled to all realms, using Tremor's trap as a channel, freeing him in the process. Tremor seeks powerful opponents to test his newfound strength and Kano made him an offer he could not refuse.

Hide contents

He has 10HP

Magnitude: All non-attacking abilities have 50% chance of happening. 
Earthquake: Targets 1 player. If they are swapped or controlled, all involved receive 1HP damage. Otherwise, the target receives 2HP damage.
Fissure: Chooses a target during the night. Everyone who votes against them the following day receives 1HP damage at the end of the Day Phase.

You already knew of Fissure, so it's a waste of a revealed ability.

Yahy lost 2HP, and apparently no pride at all. Let's see you kontinue trolling the opposition.

REVEAL VOTES
Baraka      (5): Bok, Lykos, Nano, Alistair, Lia
Liu Kang    (5): Astra, Kiet, Drago, Candy, Corso
Johnny Cage (2): Boat, L'Belle
Reptile     (2): Yahy, Nicki
Sony Blade  (1): Bean
Rain        (1): Jace

BARAKA

Tarkattan: Reveal your identity during the Day Phase. Challenge a player to Kombat. The player with the less HP dies. 

LIU KANG

Dragon Ball: If "Fire Ball" and "Soul Ball" have been used successfully, award a permanent +1Atk bonus to an ally.

This was disappointing. You could co-ordinate much better.

The future will tell if this was the right decision. I hope you manage to enjoy this more than you perform in it.

From this point onwards, the day is over. It's curently NIGHT 3.

Feel free to send in Night Actions. You have 24 hours to do so. 

Do not let your guard down, for the night is dark, and full of terrors.

DAY 4 -- Death is only the Beginning

I suppose you were tired of seeing no action these past days. Allow this night to correct the mistake, with 3 deaths.

You have been surprizingly very active, and the synergy was fascinating. You might have messed up with each other a little bit, but ultimately, very few came without benefit. 

It's worth mentioning that a lot are still unscathed. Maybe it was luck. Maybe you know how to play. Maybe you can give out pointers to the rest of them.

The only constant in this turmoil is the will to live; the will to konquer the realms. This might be your main drive, or your doom.

Let's see what has occured.

FIRST DEATH: QUAN CHI / NEWT

[info is already revealed]

Fatality - Killer: SONYA BLADE

SECOND DEATH: SHINNOK / CAIMIE

[info is already revealed]

Quitality - Killer: GOD

THIRD DEATH: KOTAL KAHN / YAHEN

Kotal Kahn

zzT2M8Z.png

The rightful heir of Outworld. Descendant of the Osh-tekk, a tribe of warriors powered by the sun, Kotal has been fighting ever since he was born. Centuries ago, his father sent him to Earth alone as a boy to survive. He rose up as king of the Aztecs, portrayed as a God. After his return to Outworld, he was informed that the humans he'd governed had perished. The blood rituals were meant to make them stronger, but killed them instead. Having learned from his mistakes, Kotal decided to rule with more wisdom, and is now defending his Kahnate from evil forces.

Hide contents

He has 8HP

Sun God: Reveal your identity and damage a player during the same Day Phase for 3HP damage.
Blood God: Passes a blood dagger to a player. The player will be damaged for 1HP for each night they hold the dagger. It can be passed to others. If you wish to pass a new dagger, the old one vanishes.
War God: Lose 3HP. Force all your realmers to attack a single player. All hit with at least 1HP damage. Cannot be used twice in a row.

Fatality - Killer: KENSHI

As you are probably aware, the ones who manage to land the final blow are awarded with a +1HP.

This might be the beginning of the end. The dice has rolled. There is no going back now. I wish you all the best of luck.

From this point onwards, it's DAY4. You have 48 HOURS to discuss, vote, reveal, kill, or do whatever mortals do during the day.

Kombatants

01. Nano

02. Bean

03. Yahy [Tremor]

04. Corso

05. Yahen [Kotal Kahn - Killed N3]

06. Newt [Quan Chi - Killed N3]

07. Jace

08. Alaris

09. Mr. Knightly

10. Candy

11. Lia

12. Lykos

13. Astra

14. Kiet

15. Drago

16. Nicki

17. Bok

18. Alistair

19. L'Belle

20. Amine

21. Sailboat

22. Caimie [Shinnok - Modkilled N3]

20 minutes ago, Corso said:

Ok so there's a decent chance Alistair has a poisonous (or venomous) attack and I don't want that in my lobby
[Eliminate] Alistair
[Reveal] Sindel

So Ali is a poison type, but do you know hidden power ground or psychic?

[eliminate] alistair 

[reveal] sindel 

15 hours ago, Corso said:

Ok so there's a decent chance Alistair has a poisonous (or venomous) attack and I don't want that in my lobby

This assertion is confusing me in several ways. First off, because it's erroneous. That could be the result of a swapping/redirecting action, or maybe Kenshi's Confusion, which is still hidden.

Second, I checked all known abilities and unless I'm mistaken, the only one that could allow you to discover another person's abilities is Sonya Blade's Interpol.

Interpol: Asks a question about a player. The next night she receives all information about the target's role and realm.

So I'm pretty sure Corso is Sonya Blade. Nobody else seems to have a similar intel gatherer profile.

Sonya was busy finishing off someone last night, but Interpol works with a one-night delay so it seems plausible Corso visited me the night before and got the result of his investigation just now. 

Everyone who's not an Earth Realmer, I'm inviting you to a free hit on Sonya. 

[Eliminate] Corso

and [Reveal] Kenshi while we're at it. I want to know what Confusion does just to be sure.