Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

After what Boat said, i finally started to read all the abilities of the roles. And jeah he is right. Hope the others will get it by the time.

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Caimie

So your suggestion is to reveal as much information about the realms who have information gathering roles or did i interpret that wrong?

Without counting hidden abilities: Earthrealm has 2 (Sonya Blade, Kenshi), Netherrealm has 1 (Liu Kang), Outworld has 1 (Ermac), Edenia has none and Chaosworld has 1 (Kano)

Without knowing the hidden abilities we actually don't know if each realm has the same potential powers the others have (Day-Ability, Attacks, Investigation and so on)

From your suggestion we should reveal most Earthrealmers hidden abilities? I also don't think we can change the reveal count at this time of the day anymore, so we should rather get as many reveals as possible this dayphase, rather then shifting them now.

10 hours ago, sailboat said:

My proposal would be killing the detective wannabes first as they are the most sus that belongs to factions that have information gathering. They are just basically selecting who and how they should approach until they complete their allies.

Also how should we be able to kill the information gathering roles, when we don't know who might be which of those.
Also why did you choose Yahen, Drago and myself in particular? Wouldn't that be counterproductive to reduce active players over inactive ones?

Also about the current Reveals:

• Sub-Zero: 7 (Knightly, Lia, Jace, Nicki, Nano, Lykos, Bean)
  • Scorpion: 5 (Ali, Bok, Drago, Yahen, Myself)
  • Kotal Kahn: 1 (Candy)
  • Tremor: 2 (Astra, Corso)

Would be beneficial if we can get at least a 3rd reveal somehow.

6 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Also about the current Reveals:

• Sub-Zero: 7 (Knightly, Lia, Jace, Nicki, Nano, Lykos, Bean)
  • Scorpion: 5 (Ali, Bok, Drago, Yahen, Myself)
  • Kotal Kahn: 1 (Candy)
  • Tremor: 2 (Astra, Corso)

Would be beneficial if we can get at least a 3rd reveal somehow.

If we can get @Candyand two of the subzero voters to switch to tremor, we can easily reveal him without relying on inactive's votes

Or of course the opposite but with kahn, but i'd rather not ping too many people lol

Edited by Yahen

6 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

So your suggestion is to reveal as much information about the realms who have information gathering roles or did i interpret that wrong?

Without counting hidden abilities: Earthrealm has 2 (Sonya Blade, Kenshi), Netherrealm has 1 (Liu Kang), Outworld has 1 (Ermac), Edenia has none and Chaosworld has 1 (Kano)

Without knowing the hidden abilities we actually don't know if each realm has the same potential powers the others have (Day-Ability, Attacks, Investigation and so on)

From your suggestion we should reveal most Earthrealmers hidden abilities? I also don't think we can change the reveal count at this time of the day anymore, so we should rather get as many reveals as possible this dayphase, rather then shifting them now.

Oh okay, I think I get it now. That makes sense to me.

6 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:
16 hours ago, sailboat said:

My proposal would be killing the detective wannabes first as they are the most sus that belongs to factions that have information gathering. They are just basically selecting who and how they should approach until they complete their allies.

Also how should we be able to kill the information gathering roles, when we don't know who might be which of those.
Also why did you choose Yahen, Drago and myself in particular? Wouldn't that be counterproductive to reduce active players over inactive ones?

Yeah, this doesn't make any sense to me either. Since we have no way of targeting the information gathering roles themselves, for now I feel targeting the less active ones for now would be best. Since we all have common allies, it would be beneficial for everyone to keep things level.

Edit: Meant to say common foes instead of common allies, but that fact makes us all allies in a sense I guess.

Hmmm after reading all of this, i think i won't vote for Newt. So my vote will go on: 

[Eliminate] Yahen

This won't change anything of course, since there are only two votes on Yahen. But who knows, Yahen could be one of information gathering roles that we are looking for😉

2 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Hmmm after reading all of this, i think i won't vote for Newt. So my vote will go on: 

[Eliminate] Yahen

This won't change anything of course, since there are only two votes on Yahen. But who knows, Yahen could be one of information gathering roles that we are looking for😉

I'm not smh

12 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@everyone Read Kenshi's Ability (like Boat told you)

I do not fear kenshi's ability, as he cannot do anything alone and if he reveals himself hes prolly dead

But of course if there are exceeding votes im taking mine out last minute lol

DAY 2 -- OVER

This day was much more active. It looks like you actually want to win. I was expecting you all to be at each other's throats. It looks like you have set your differences aside and try to solve all of this together. Had this not been the ultimate team-deathmatch, it would be really admirable. I hope you've made the right choice, or at least that's my attempt to boost your morale. If nothing else, this has been a very informative viewing so far.

Let's see what you've done.

You revealed 4 and lynched 1. Not bad.

You've gathered each other against the inactives.

However, you still have to erase them from existence.

Or... it could be the case that you'd want to keep them alive, for your own reasons.

I know. You presume. Let's hope your analysis reaches the limit of my knowledge.

LYNCH VOTES
Drago      (2): Nano, Yahy
Nano       (1): Bean
Newt       (8): Drago, Corso, Amine, Bok, Alistair, Lia, Knightly, Yahen
Yahen      (1): Jace
Caimie     (1): Kiet
Yahy       (1): Astra

Newt has been lynched. He lost 2HP, and a little pride.

I suppose nobody wants to replace him now.

He is

Quan Chi

ZXi5fKA.png

The master of puppets in the underworld. After dethroning Shinnok, he became the de facto leader of the Netherrealm. His army consists of the most powerful dead warriors. He is a sneaky and poisonous warlock, whose words reek of sulfur and lead. Deciding to move from the shadows he has decided to konquer over the rest of the realms, and he certainly has the manpower to do so.

He has 5HP

Kollektor: Absorb all possible buffs and debuffs from the target.
Shadow Ball: Prohibit 2 visits on a player during that night. If more than 2 visited, they are randomly selected. Cannot be used twice in a row.
Mind Control: Ask 1 YES/NO question about a player. Reveal the answer to everyone during the next Day Phase.

REVEAL VOTES
Sub-Zero   (5): Jace, Nicki, Nano, Lykos, Bean
Tremor     (5): Corso, Astra, Lia, Knightly, Candy
Scorpion   (5): Kiet, Yahen, Drago, Bok, Alistair
Johnny Cage (1): Yahy

SUB-ZERO

Cyborg: Deals 1HP damage to all attackers.

SCORPION

Grandmaster: After D3, his damage input with the Kunai is permanently increased to 3HP damage.

TREMOR

Fissure: Chooses a target during the night. Everyone who votes against them the following day receives 1HP damage at the end of the Day Phase.

It appears the skein is slowly but surely being untangled. The fates are colliding with increased speed. The knowledge is spreading and the strategies are being revealed.

You now know a little about each other and probably whom to trust and whom to fear. Be certain, you can all always confide in me.

This was the end of the day phase, and you have managed to survive. This is commendable. I wonder if it's going to last.

This signals the start of the NIGHT PHASE. It's now NIGHT 2. Go back to your homes, temples, caves, and whatnot. Decide how you use the gifts I gave you.

Never forget: It is what we do with the gift of life that defines us.

Kombatants

01. Nano

02. Bean

03. Yahy

04. Corso

05. Yahen

06. Newt (Quan Chi)

07. Jace

08. Alaris

09. Mr. Knightly

10. Candy

11. Lia

12. Lykos

13. Astra

14. Kiet

15. Drago

16. Nicki

17. Bok

18. Alistair

19. L'Belle

20. Amine

21. Sailboat

22. Caimie

Night 2 Music

DAY 3 -- The troll in the dungeon

Time is relative. A wizard is never late, for they arrive precisely when they mean to. At least that's what Gandalf and his company of lazy bums who smoke too many mushrooms believe. I shall apply the rules of the fire and shadow. The rules that stress how important it is to kill each other in order for a new world order to rise and bring forth peace among the realms. Don't you see how this incessant bloodshed cannot last forever? Can you not see how the instability allows dark forces to take over? The world of Mortal Kombat is cruel, but that's something you already knew when you signed-up. As our daily honoured guest would eloquently inform you, "If you can't take the heat, stay away from the Netherrealm."

The night was lively, yet not enough. Some souls were lucky enough to escape death. Others have found themselves targeted much more than what they probably expected. 

It's always wise not to bite more than you can chew. Some of you didn't expect that the bite was too big for your mouth. One of you even crunched everything in their path. 

I would also like to remind everyone, that I am not a viable target for your actions. I will fight back. 

I don't need to look for you. I don't need to find you. I can simply kill you.

No further ado. Let's show the information you can't wait to see.

1. Grandmaster has been activated.

2. Poison has been going left and right. You might want to save each other... or not.

3. All kombatants are alive.

This is Day 3. I hope the following 48 hours will be interesting. Give me all you got, mortals. Both physically and mentally.

welp it appears that we found us one of the info-gatherers y'all were looking to lynch

but can someone fill me (but not in a lewd way) in on why we gotta lynch the info gatherers? I thought they were useful to know who are our allies 🤔

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hanyū said:

So i know either Nano or Yahy is from Chaosrealm

Lets get yahy lol

[eliminate yahy]

From what you say i think you are ermac? You're kinda fucked this night ngl

4 hours ago, Candy said:

welp it appears that we found us one of the info-gatherers y'all were looking to lynch

but can someone fill me (but not in a lewd way) in on why we gotta lynch the info gatherers? I thought they were useful to know who are our allies 🤔

We dont, but they're getting attacked at night for being enemies of X teams

The lynch is better focused on people that we dont know the roles

Also i'd appreciate if someone healed me, someone didnt realize im their ally and poisoned me smh

I'm not sure where to start so I'm just gonna talk about what comes to mind I guess?

Yahen's poisoning gives us info sort of, since he claimed that person is his teammate.

Considering the information we know, only two roles can deal poison damage: Noob Saibot and Mileena. Saibot only visits once to inflict poison, while Mileena needs to visit twice, so if Yahen doesn't mind, maybe he can tell us if he has been attacked twice or only poisoned without losing how a previous night. Maybe that might yield info?

Candy is talking about an eye for an eye? So does that mean she's attacked Nano and Nano attacked her back (either purposefully or coincidentally?)

Perhaps Amine missed boat's suggestion last day, but I doubt it. Why put such a large target on your back by revealing yourself as an info gathering role when people literally just suggested killing info roles? I personally suspect he's luring attacks, but maybe that's just me reading too much into it.

I do agree that we should even out reveals so unless someone has a better suggestion on who to reveal,

[Reveal] Baraka

8 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Candy is talking about an eye for an eye? So does that mean she's attacked Nano and Nano attacked her back (either purposefully or coincidentally?)

no, I mean Nano has done me an attacc or kill in previous games so it wouldn't be out of character for him to do the same in this game xD tbh it's a temporary vote more than anything else because I keep forgetting to lynch vote someone (and I wanna avoid forgetting this time)

Beat the troll

trim the troll

cook the troll

roaat the troll

wash the trill

debone the troll

lick the troll

taste the troll

Swallow the troll

shot the troll

shit the troll