Mortal Kombat [Netherrealm Wins]

NickCrash

• Global Mods

[reveal] Kenshi.

[eliminate] Boat.

I think this is fine? Making a quick vote post before I go to bed so sorry if I messed things up, I was trying not to disturb the balance.

DAY 4 -- OVER

This day was phenomenal. I was attacked by powers I could not understand. It was a mayhem. A turmoil. A cognitive rift. It was... magnificent.

AARGH!!! WHAT IS THATZZ...itt h-hurtssss

STOP!

REVEAL VOTES
God (1): Bean

Alright. Let's drop the facade, shall we?

Mood Music

The world is ending. The worlds. All of them.

The realms as you know them have started to merge. To collide, and break. It's not a pretty sight. In fact, it's dreadful.

You don't see it. Because, and please don't feel offended, you are too small to. You are born on them, live on them, die on them. Most of you never see the others. And maybe that's good, because they are equally grotesque. This way you keep the hope that there is something better to strive for. Or sometimes you get a vision on how to improve that little insignificant rock flying into space which you call home.

And I envy you for that.

I envy all those who have no idea of the Tournament. Those who blissfully continue their lives, unbeknownst to whom you fight for a better future.

There's only good intentions on my part for you, but I can't help but share my pain. My anguish.

My sorrow for how I feel that I have forced you to partake in a bloodbath of sorts, chose you as my guinea pigs, in order to stop a greater evil from consuming the realms. That's what I tell myself; that I'm doing good. That I've not wasted all my power for a failed cause.

And as I watch from the sidelines, from a speck of stardust outside time and space, I see what's happening, and fear what's to come.

I will continue to assist you, mortals, but I want to speed this up. I can't see you struggle for ages. I want to end this madness.

The titans chose me for this task, because I am supposedly the heartless of the bunch. The one who'd have no qualms being strict with you. 

I will hurt those who disobey, and those who slack. For it is not their right to change the tides of these worlds. However, I want you all to know, this is not something I'll enjoy. I want you all to prosper. I want you all to win. I don't judge based on your past, your ambitions, your pathos.

I feel you all as my children, and even though all my sentences start with "I", this is an honestly altruistic approach to you.

You might think I address you as "mortals" to belittle you.

You have no idea how far away from the truth that is.

Time is up. These are the choices you made.

Not me. I never wanted any of this. any of this... any of this...

LYNCH VOTES
Alistair   (2):  Nano,  Alaris
Astra      (6): Kiet, Lykos, Drago,  Jace, Candy, Corso
Corso      (5): Alistair,  Bok, Lia,  Knightly, Astra
Amine      (1): Boat, 
Boat       (2): Bean, Nicki

You have chosen to hurt Astra. He feels a little dehydrated, after losing 2HP.

He is... 

Rain

CDQ8Jag.png

He is the prince of Edenia, a demigod, and Mileena's companion. Rain wishes to unite Edenia and Outworld once again, under a ruler he can reason with and possibly, share power with. His own mastery over water magik is legendary, and one of the reasons he was sought after in the battle between the realms. Rain's pride and ambition wouldn't allow him to decline such an invitation.

Hide contents

He has 7HP

Water Gun: Basic Attack: Does 1HP damage. 
Forecast: All "Ability2" used during the night are randomly redirected. Cannot be used twice in a row.
Soak: Targets 2 people. Reduces the damage they receive by 1HP. Targets also drop 2 spots in priority during that night.

REVEAL VOTES
Sindel     (5): Corso, Nano, Candy, Knightly, Lia
Kano       (5): Kiet, Astra, Bok, Astra, Drago
Kenshi     (4): Alistair, Jace, Alaris, Nicki
Johnny     (1): Boat

SINDEL 

Echolocation: Ask a player if they are her ally. Receives a YES/NO answer.

KANO

Hostage: Forces a lynch during the Day Phase. Can only be used ONCE per game.

As always, I have updated the Original Post in Page1 with the revealed information.

You may use the information, or you may not. It matters a lot for the future generations living in the realms, but it might not mean anything to you.

See you on the other side. I hope you greet me with a smile.

From this moment onwards, it's the night phase. You may send me your night actions via DM or PM.

You have 24 hours to do so. Let the NIGHT 4 commence. 

DAY 5 -- The Chariot of Fire

A few days have passed, and the kombatants have been establishing their presence in the game. Only a few have perished so far, yet a lot have been damaged. There are also plenty who have avoided conflict, sometimes due to luck, other times thanks to their cunning. It's insightful to see you dance around the fires and toss the sparks at your own feet. I could only watch and learn how your kind treats the simple joys in life, and sometimes link them to death. One of you didn't pay attention and fell into the fire. It was little we could do to save them. Some might even smirk at the event. I know of at least one who didn't enjoy this at all. Two, if you count their sibling in death. 

FOURTH DEATH -- TREMOR / YAHY

[info has already been revealed]

Fatality - Killer: JOHNNY CAGE

That's it, really.

You tried. A lot are close to death. Some might even feel his cold breath.

And... there's 5 of you who are still at full HP, or more.

Let the day begin. You have 48 hours to talk, fight, lynch, reveal, eat, drink, mumble rap, and live to the fullest. Let me know if you need assistance in dying.

Kombatants

01. Nano

02. Bean

03. Yahy [Tremor - Killed N4]

04. Corso

05. Yahen [Kotal Kahn - Killed N3]

06. Newt [Quan Chi - Killed N3]

07. Jace

08. Alaris

09. Mr. Knightly

10. Candy

11. Lia

12. Lykos

13. Astra [Rain]

14. Kiet

15. Drago

16. Nicki

17. Bok

18. Alistair

19. L'Belle

20. Amine

21. Sailboat

22. Caimie [Shinnok - Modkilled N3]

Appendix1: If you manage to reveal 4 roles today, I will reveal the priority list (without the top 5).

Appendix2: If you manage to kill 2 people today, I will reveal the top 5 as well.

@NickCrashHow do we reveal 4 roles with only 18 living players? Wouldn't we need 20? Because we need 5 votes per role and 5x4=20? Unless you're making it that we don't need 5 votes to reveal anymore?

Also I want to suggest doing the same thing we tried to do yesterday but we have no guarantee we're actually going to kill the people we lynch... Not to mention last minute votes that'll swing a multivote in favor of one person or another. What do you guys think?
Hey, do the people with 2 or less HP want to raise their hand so we can lynch you?

Looks like Earthrealm has the fewest reveals so for now [reveal] Sonya Blade because Airstrike sounds dangerous

Lynching's what we gotta do in a mafia game, though doing it blind kinda sucks. Our only certain option is Astra since he was revealed as Rain.

For now I'll go with [Eliminate] Astra and [Reveal] Sonya, since I agree with Bok's sentiment about Airstrike.

Going after Earthrealm and Edenia seems fair since they're the only factions that haven't lost a member yet.

Guys it's counterproductive to go after players who are already revealed imo.
Let them duke it out at night.
We should get as much information in the dayphase as possible. So Lynching someone who isn't revealed yet is better in the longrun.

[Reveal] Jonny Cage

[Eliminate] Alaris

You guys can lynch me to deal damage to me or lynch someone else to get info. The only thing you guys gain from lynching me is dealing damage to me while if you guys lynch someone else, info is gained and damage dealt. Of course, the only downside to lynch someone else is that you might accidentally hit one of your own but you're will to take the risk, go for it. Which ever the case, I'm expecting myself to be dead tomorrow since even if I still have my max of 5 hp, Yahy died in two days having 8 hp at max so my chances of surviving to the next day phase seem pretty slim.

Reveal Sonya but voting later since changing my vote early really bit me back last phase.