Geara and Zetta valor mountain Team

Do you thik this is a good team for that battle: Incineroar, Espeon, Floatzel, Typhlosion, Lycanroc and Salazzle?

I have typhlosion for its flash fire ability and to use eruption, does anyone know if zettas typhlosion has flash fire? 

Salazzle is there for a toxic/venoshock combo

floatzle/lycanroc i plan on using for a aqua jet/accelrock on typhlosion to soften his eruption a little bit 

and inceniroar and espeon have been stars for me throughout the whole game so far.

this battle has destroyed me multiple times, mainly because of typhlosions speed and eruption (hence my own flash fire typhlosion), and this is a whole new look for my team practically just built for this battle but if you guys dont think its good i also have raichu, crobat, magneton, cacturn, drapion, krookodile and togekiss in my PC that are max level.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you. 

2 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

Do you thik this is a good team for that battle: Incineroar, Espeon, Floatzel, Typhlosion, Lycanroc and Salazzle?

I have typhlosion for its flash fire ability and to use eruption, does anyone know if zettas typhlosion has flash fire? 

Salazzle is there for a toxic/venoshock combo

floatzle/lycanroc i plan on using for a aqua jet/accelrock on typhlosion to soften his eruption a little bit 

and inceniroar and espeon have been stars for me throughout the whole game so far.

this battle has destroyed me multiple times, mainly because of typhlosions speed and eruption (hence my own flash fire typhlosion), and this is a whole new look for my team practically just built for this battle but if you guys dont think its good i also have raichu, crobat, magneton, cacturn, drapion, krookodile and togekiss in my PC that are max level.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you. 

The strategy that i used is, to kill Zetta first as his team pack quite a punch, you also want to change the field so that their Typhlosion and cleafable is weakened (yes it has flash fire and that cleafable knows thunder which is sure hit in that field + 1.5x damage).

So you migh want to do this: if you dont have a field changer dont bring a water type cuz it will just be a liability in this field except you have a defensive water type ( i have a sp def ev trained vaporeon that i used as a tank to heal and revive my dead mons) so floatzel is a bad choice, i recommend to bring togekiss to deal with that mega absol, oh and try to bring mon who knows fighting type move half of zetta team is weak to fighting(krokodile, silvally, absol) and save your salazze for his Dragonite it has weakness policy so don't try to attack it with super effective move (unless you sure it will kill) and their gyrados is kind of a wild card cuz it has moxie and EQ so there 2 ways you can use this: bait his gyrados to EQ you to kill his friend mon over and over again and after you think it enough, quickly killed it with electric type or rock(it has weakness reduction berry so be careful) or secondly to focus fire that bastard as quickly as you can dont let it use its moxie (i almost break my laptop cuz of his stupidly OP gyrados) and carefull Geara team is bulky and hit pretty and but weak to dark so try to keep your incineroar alive especially for his mega gengar. 

for my battle i used talonflame with tailwind to give me speed and wreck their team with lycanroc's rock slide and my own flash fire Typhlosion with eruption (yeah zetta you are not the only one with flash fire Typhlosion) and another fighting type pokemon that i used to kill their absol and krokodile which i cannot remember what pkmn it is for the life of me