Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Corin-Rogue quests

kingpablo

Question

I am trying to continue with the magikarp quest, and I am at the point where I just got back to restored reborn (just beat adrienn). When I go to talk to the jasper ward police chief, he doesn't tell me to find 3 corin-rogues. The gangs are already split up and is there anything else I can do to try and re-trigger the event? I think I missed talking with the gang members and the 7th street vendor (I also bought the pokemon from the vendor trying to get the mega ring)

Edited by kingpablo

9 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

The gang member is still where they should be in top middle of Lapis ward by the picnic table, it was guy next the man who sold you all the pokemon so it should still be triggerable

Is that still in 7th street? The gang member is still there but the only guy down where the pokemon are sold is the magma member and a guy saying "reborn's got a lot riding on you"

3 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

@Vinnie do you have any ideas?

I don't know if it's still possible to continue with that side-quest actually. The Aqua member is there, but the first trigger for that part should've been a Magma Grunt that would hang out in the North Obsidia Ward, regardless of which gang you join. I'm looking around, but I can't seem to find that grunt either.