Gym Leader Tier List

LeoYT

Likability list, will add gym difficulty one later cuz I'm late to work

ISLTvEl.png

look I kind of want to kick Bennett in the shins, but I don't think he's boring/unremarkable, and I don't disrespect him quite enough to tie him with Terra and Lin. So I made a compromise: he gets to be middle tier, but I had to rename it from "still cool" to "still interesting" because y'know, nice character arc but also fuck you.

edit: there we go

FdWI7Uu.png

Based this one off my accumulated experiences with multiple runs. So like. Incredibly subjective.
For example, Terra actually does use her field quite well, much to her credit, but I've yet to actually struggle with beating her the slightest.
Adrienn has the same field as Tania, I Am Aware. But unlike Tania, xe is weak to steel types. 
I still don't know exactly why I keep struggling with Shade to be honest, but they can be on that tier, they deserve it.
Julia once lost to a team of 3 normal/flying types. I don't even bother bringing a full team to her gym any more.

fuck the mirror arena

23839386_reornleadersbasedondifficulty.thumb.png.beb71fc198aaf83c1fd649e4219a7830.png

I must say that there is not a single one i did beat on my first try

S=Forced me to design an entire strategy to beat+several tries:

raised a Gengar for Shade to kill his Gengar

a swift swim Fineon for Shelly's rain

ans a full herb terrain team for Amaria

Needed a rain option+blizzard to get rid of Charlotte overpowered attack. Plus I was broke and unwilling to go and grind a counter team in the wild

A My main team was enough(though i raised a Metagross for Adrien) but it took me several tries. Prop to Corey because of how his field forced me to sucide bomb Growlithe to stand a chance) and Florina's lilia(the problem essentialy lied in the fact I was broke

B Good fight and strategy. I personally found Bennett harder than his mother, and my issue with Julia was her good coverage

C Don't really remember.Tried again until success

D Fairly easy, while no pushover.2 try each

Okay so I've just been introduced to this from Uberle and I love it

Here's my likeability rankings for the Gym Leaders! Titania got saved from the bottom tier only b/c I find her character fascinating (this may change if I wipe to anyone in my nuzlocke btw)

Reborn tier list.png

First difficulty then personnality 960019923_TierListRebornDifficulty.thumb.png.e2b326adfe08ac30b7ec09cdc61724f1.png

Adrienn really is something. Had to spam Cosmic Power on Clef and Seeds to beat him ; actually the real problem was xis lead I still dont know how the hell that Granbull is so fast.

Amaria ... the solo battle is the easiest imo but the double battle is REALLY hard. She just spammed Surf and outspeeds me with the field + swift swim and I never change the field with terrain moves . Hardest battle in reborn so far.

For Hardy and Radomus, their gimmicks were the hardest Rock Slide spam with high speed tier mons and trick room.

A and B tiers were challenging and caused me trouble.

C-D were easy because they dont have an op field effect/strong and leveled mons.

Now the likability

687943738_TierListRebornPersonnality.thumb.png.dc5c00fd89c0d39317723f6c65711105.png

Vanhanen is best family and Fern/Bennet best boys.

Titania and Saphira : kill,kill,kill,kill,kill,kill and kill like do you have another thing to do ?

Cain apart doing sexual jokes is nothing.

Terra and Julia are nothing if memes.

Shade and Sirius do literally nothing hope they will in E19.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...