[EP 18 SPOILERS] Need help with The Cain and Shelly Double Battle

EpicFireStorm

I'm having lots of trouble with Cain and Shelly. I've been trying to pull off a Gardevoir calm mind set, but it keeps fainting to Scolipede. Can anyone help me? Here's what my team currently looks like.

Incineroar (LV. 88)

Charcoal

Nature: Impish

-Fire Pledge

-Fire Punch

-Drain Punch

-Darkest Lariat

Gardevoir (LV. 88)

Wise Glasses

Nature: Quirky

-Moonblast

-Psychic

-Calm Mind

-Heal Bell

Electrivire (LV. 88)

Zap Plate

Nature: Timid

-Thunderbolt

-Thunder Punch

-Rock Climb (Yes, I gave it an HM Move. Don't judge.)

-Ice Punch

Ludicolo (LV. 88)

Miracle Seed

Nature: Rash

-Giga Drain

-Discharge

-Surf

-Scald

Meowstic (LV. 87)

Twisted Spoon

Nature: Rash

-Psychic

-Shadow Ball

-Signal Beam

-Fake Out

Swalot (LV. 85)

Poison Barb

Nature: Brave

-Gunk Shot

-Sludge Wave

-Toxic

-Rock Smash

I would change swap the meowstic if you are set on keeping the Gardevoir for this fight as there's no point in keeping 2 psychic types on your team. Also perhaps swap out the Swalot since there are better poison types this late in the game. If you post what members in your PC are almost ready for this, we can suggest alternatives. For a strategy, try to focus on one side of the field (either taking out Cain's or Shelly's team first) so that you can team up on the remaining side.

Also get plenty of healing items, you may need them.

I agree with what abyssreaper said, swalot is just bad this late in the game, and meowstic is very useless if you also have gardevoir.

If you haven't already, I recommend ev training your mons. Although it's not super necessary, if you are having this much trouble with all the pokemon that we have available to us, this may help you a lot. Also, getting a steel type would definitely help your team. 

If you still can't win, just buy a bunch of x items. They are broken and can easily win you that fight.

If you haven't done the mega ring quest already, i highly recommend doing it now. Then go to Ametrine city and talk to a boy in one of the hotels. He wants a Pidove for the old amber because he believes that Pidove evolves into Staraptor.

Then Fly to Agate Circus and go to Route 2. Right next to the entry of Route 2 should be a rock climb spot. Use it and get the aerodactylite.

Mega Aerodactyl with Rock Slide Spam is a Life Saver in this battle. I paired it with an intimidate user (in my case Gyarados). You can do the same with Incineroar if you want to.

You could also try Sky Drop on Aero just in case, that Cain's Primarina get's out of hand.

I've just had another look at your team, I would definitely change the Electivire's nature to Adamant. Heal bell is ok on a Gardevoir but would swap it either for a terrain move or another coverage move (eg shadow ball). Shame about the Crobat otherwise I would have said to swap them. You could choose to put mamoswine in the mix as it's good offensively.