2 hours ago, DarkOmegaMK2 said:

sup!

Nothing much, just been grinding in Reborn. Tried to face the Poison gym leader and... well that didn't go so well, so I will probably grind some more or look for trades, but I'll grind first haha. How about you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kokoro said:

Nothing much, just been grinding in Reborn. Tried to face the Poison gym leader and... well that didn't go so well, so I will probably grind some more or look for trades, but I'll grind first haha. How about you?

Spamming WT, and grinding with the "trash collector" team for a little bit.

• Like 1

Just now, Kokoro said:

Ah the WT is a fun hit or miss. I got lucky once and got a lvl 33 Klink.

Yeah you can get a lot of cool stuff in there, people that are trying to farm perfect IVs will sometimes discard their failures in there, which is great for newer players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkOmegaMK2 said:

Yeah you can get a lot of cool stuff in there, people that are trying to farm perfect IVs will sometimes discard their failures in there, which is great for newer players.

Yeah, it is so fun when you luck out. My first WT I got a lvl 15 Bellsprout, which was actually find by me, since every time I kept trying to capture a Bellsprout I kept making it faint lol. I know have it up to a Weepinbell lvl 27. Much good use. I honestly am not as hardcore of a player to care for the IVs, I just have fun nicknaming them and raising them up in my team~

Edited by Kokoro
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kokoro said:

Yeah, it is so fun when you luck out. My first WT I got a lvl 15 Bellsprout, which was actually find by me, since every time I kept trying to capture a Bellsprout I kept making it faint lol. I know have it up to a Weepinbell lvl 27. Much good use. I honestly am not as hardcore of a player to care for the IVs, I just have fun nicknaming them and raising them up in my team~

It's not that it's necessary to care about IVs and EVs later on, but once you get the chance to do those things it'll make the game significantly more relaxed later on.

To me, the early game was the hardest part, because you have so little things at your disposal.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DarkOmegaMK2 said:

It's not that it's necessary to care about IVs and EVs later on, but once you get the chance to do those things it'll make the game significantly more relaxed later on.

To me, the early game was the hardest part, because you have so little things at your disposal.

Mmm quite true. I remember when I first began Reborn, Corey was the Gym Leader I was stuck at lol. So I will finally be entering new territory once I defeat him. I am smart that I am not going to save after being defeated however, since I would then have no more super potions nor the money to afford them. So I just learn from every failure then reload from the save before I ever challenged him. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

Mmm quite true. I remember when I first began Reborn, Corey was the Gym Leader I was stuck at lol. So I will finally be entering new territory once I defeat him. I am smart that I am not going to save after being defeated however, since I would then have no more super potions nor the money to afford them. So I just learn from every failure then reload from the save before I ever challenged him. 

As long as it works for you, then it's fine. 👍

• Like 1