LF any Fire type lvl 20 or more [TRADED]

Kokoro

EDIT: Trade completed ^^

Currently in need of a Fire type that is at least level 20. Don't care what fire type Pokemon it is, so long as it has fire moves lol. 

As far as what I have to trade.... unfortunately not much, since I've only made it to Jasper Ward. But if you're looking for Shinys, I have two. I have a Shiny Swadloon at lvl 20 and a Shiny Combee albeit at lvl 14. So if you'd like one of those to trade with, I'll be happy to oblige. I'm also willing to take a slightly lower level Fire type if I must, like 15 or something, 

Thanks for taking a look!

Edited by Kokoro
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DarkOmegaMK2 said:

i have larvesta, torchic, charmander, slugma, cyndaquil, ponyta, turtonator, houndoom. choose whichever one and i can lvl it up to 20.

Charmander, I choose you!

Thank you! Which of my offers would you like in return?

12 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

Charmander, I choose you!

Thank you! Which of my offers would you like in return?

First i'd like to ask which starter you have currently? because if it's something i don't have i could ask you to borrow it for a second to clone it and then give it back.

16 minutes ago, DarkOmegaMK2 said:

First i'd like to ask which starter you have currently? because if it's something i don't have i could ask you to borrow it for a second to clone it and then give it back.

My starter is Fennikin, he is now a level 27 Braixen. I feel like I use Fire types the best, which is why I am in need of another in my team. 

Edited by Kokoro