New girl~

Kokoro

Hello everyone!

So I had first discovered "Reborn" when it was only Episode 8. I had loved what I had played of it (I made it up to the poison gym leader back then) but at some point, had stopped playing for awhile. Now re-downloading it to start again for the first time in awhile, seeing that it is now 18 episodes, I am amazed. I love the improvements, like the new beginning cutscene, it's all really neat. I'm looking forward to how this game develops, and the "Online Feature" seems fun, since I have another friend who likes this game and this would be a great opportunity for us to play Pokemon together. 

Anyway, as an intro thread, a little about me....

I grew up watching the Pokemon anime, the first episode I ever remember watching is when Ash's Charmander evolves. I remember when the first movie was new, never got to see it in theaters, but got it on DVD. Can you believe it's been 20 years?! I love to listen to music, watch anime, play videos. write, develop visual novels and RPGs, etc. 

Looking forward to meeting you all ^^

Edited by Kokoro
  • Like 1

Henlo~ I think we already interacted a bit but officially welcome~ 🍭

As of E18, Reborn's got a super load of content, so you got yourself a pastime for a few weeks (unless you gonna sit down and play 10 hrs per day owo)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Candy said:

Henlo~ I think we already interacted a bit but officially welcome~ 🍭

As of E18, Reborn's got a super load of content, so you got yourself a pastime for a few weeks (unless you gonna sit down and play 10 hrs per day owo)

I am super excited to see all this new content! I love games that have hours of content, so I have a good past time when I relax~ Playing "Reborn" has really helped me just sit down and have some fun, which I need right now ^^

Just now, Kokoro said:

I am super excited to see all this new content! I love games that have hours of content, so I have a good past time when I relax~ Playing "Reborn" has really helped me just sit down and have some fun, which I need right now ^^

The good thing is that Reborn inspired a bunch of other fangame developers, so once you're done you have more games to play 😛 Rejuvenation, for example

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Candy said:

The good thing is that Reborn inspired a bunch of other fangame developers, so once you're done you have more games to play 😛 Rejuvenation, for example

Yes, I have been planning to try Rejuvenation next! It looks cool from the screenshots~

• Like 1

Welcome to Reborn! You'll find (or perhaps you already have found) that the community here is super helpful, so if you ever have questions just make a post and someone is bound to help you out!

Welcome to Reborn, Kokoro~ 💜

If you love Reborn, then you'll just love Rejuvenation as well ^^ (No worries, I won't talk any spoilers)

Also, you mentioned you develop visual novels and RPGs:

7 hours ago, Kokoro said:

Anyway, as an intro thread, a little about me....

I grew up watching the Pokemon anime, the first episode I ever remember watching is when Ash's Charmander evolves. I remember when the first movie was new, never got to see it in theaters, but got it on DVD. Can you believe it's been 20 years?! I love to listen to music, watch anime, play videos. write, develop visual novels and RPGs, etc. 

What have you made so far? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

Welcome to Reborn, Kokoro~ 💜

If you love Reborn, then you'll just love Rejuvenation as well ^^ (No worries, I won't talk any spoilers)

Also, you mentioned you develop visual novels and RPGs:

What have you made so far? 

I imagine I very much will enjoy that one!

As for games I myself have created... not sure if self advertising is allowed in introductions, I have all of them available at itch.io, but I have so far made two comedic fantasy RPGs (one made with VX Ace with fully voiced cutscenes, another with MV which is currently being updated to also have fully voiced cutscenes, fix some errors, and add stuff). I have a few fully voiced visual novels, one is a high school otome, one is sort of a survival game is the best I can call it, one is currently a Kinetic demo in a post-apocalyptic setting, one is purposely bad with terrible art and ridiculous voice acting. I make VNs more than RPGs as of right now, but I love to include partial or full voice acting ^^

1 minute ago, SilverAngelus said:

Ahh I should mention advertising isn't allowed on the forums. (I think you're fine for now since I asked you about your work.)

Perhaps I'll check out these visual novels sometime 😉 

Haha yes, I figured as much, which is why I kept it vague and didn't link anything, name any, nor mention the name my games are under. Just described them so it remains as talking about my passionate creative efforts lol. 

I will say that I have been kind of interested in trying to make a Pokemon fangame someday. It looks like a fun thing to make. 

Welcome to reborn. i'm just going to leave these here

these are your best friends. consult them if you want to know where specific stuff is. but by all means play through as much of the game without them as you want. they're good refrence points that's all.

• Like 1