Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ditto/Quests

Larvitar22

Question

15 answers to this question

You can get it when invading the blackstream factory through a puzzle. I actually have no idea how to get it this way, but you'll probably find a guide on youtube. If you don't get the ditto here you can buy it in 7th street, which you can unlock after your 8th badge

4 hours ago, Larvitar22 said:

Hi! Sorry if these have been asked plenty of times before, but I am wondering;

Whats the earliest someone can get a ditto

Is there an updated list (E18 i think) of all side quests?

New to the game 

Thanks for any help 🙂 

Black stream factory (help Amaria after beating Shade) you have to put makuhita under ditto in the top left corner or after you beat Radimous* if you miss it there, you only get 1 ditto

Episode 18 has a side quest checklist of it's own by @The Swordsman but past that I don't think so but @Vinnie might have something

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Black stream factory (help Amaria after beating Shade) you have to put makuhita under ditto in the top left corner or after you beat Radimous* if you miss it there, you only get 1 ditto

Episode 18 has a side quest checklist of it's own by @The Swordsman but past that I don't think so but @Vinnie might have something

Thanks for all that info! 🙂, I managed to get the ditto and ive been breeding up shinies galore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Nope fraid not. I have to gather everything together because there's usually a bit of info missing here or there. I use a combination of these resources- 

As well as the spreadsheet from here: 

And you only get one Ditto regardless. Ditto won't appear in 7th street after you've beaten Radomus if it was saved at the factory due to it being the same ditto.

14 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

@Vinnie good to know

Look forward to seeing completed guild, just thought you might be doing one and might have the information on all the quests

Not written down unfortunately. I usually jot down lots of notes in a notepad file as I go through the game to guide myself forward later, but I haven't actually kept the files past the times I've used them. It's usually pretty unreadable to begin with, it isn't really a proper guide.

52 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Not written down unfortunately. I usually jot down lots of notes in a notepad file as I go through the game to guide myself forward later, but I haven't actually kept the files past the times I've used them. It's usually pretty unreadable to begin with, it isn't really a proper guide.

if u need any help let me know

going to go through and make note of all pokemon with egg moves, also encounter rates

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

if u need any help let me know

going to go through and make note of all pokemon with egg moves, also encounter rates

Thanks, back at you. Also the wiki has a lot of percentages for encounter rates however, I've also occasionally found info on the wiki that isn't correct either. Forgot to mention that I use the wiki as a source often times too.

Actually, I just thought of this but the wiki does list some of the side quests, just not even close to all of them- 

https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Sidequests

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Larvitar22 said:

Hi! Sorry if these have been asked plenty of times before, but I am wondering;

Whats the earliest someone can get a ditto

Is there an updated list (E18 i think) of all side quests?

New to the game 

Thanks for any help 🙂 

Look up one post

• Like 1

• Support Squad
On 5/9/2019 at 7:28 PM, Vinnie said:

Nope fraid not. I have to gather everything together because there's usually a bit of info missing here or there. I use a combination of these resources- 

As well as the spreadsheet from here: 

And you only get one Ditto regardless. Ditto won't appear in 7th street after you've beaten Radomus if it was saved at the factory due to it being the same ditto.

If you notice other things missing from my spreadsheet, let me know, and I'll update it. Always appreciate help.

• Support Squad
Just now, Starry Knight said:

@Aegisth Are you looking for items as well? Going through with rpg maker for hidden ones

Possibly. So far the only items I have listed are megastone. I'd likely create a new spreadsheet for items, because the current one is already so large it lags.

So in summary, yes, I'd be interested in creating another spreadsheet for items.

8 hours ago, Aegisth said:

If you notice other things missing from my spreadsheet, let me know, and I'll update it. Always appreciate help.

And I appreciate the very impressive spreadsheet you've made. Will do, although there's someone I usually see commenting on the actual sheet often who tends to make very good notes of anything out of place.

• Support Squad
2 hours ago, Vinnie said:

And I appreciate the very impressive spreadsheet you've made. Will do, although there's someone I usually see commenting on the actual sheet often who tends to make very good notes of anything out of place.

Yep! They've been a huge help.