What Pokemon Should I Breed Today?

Rowigrath

I don't know if this is the right place to put such a topic, but I figured since it's Pokemon-related yet not trading-related that this forum would be fine. If it's not, then I apologize in advance and I hope it gets moved to a suitable place.

Ahem...

I am looking for suggestions- reasonable ones, mind you- of Pokemon that I should breed. As a part of a breeding and trading group, I am hoping to get back into the groove of breeding and whatnot- as I have been gone for quite awhile. So yeah, hit me up with suggestions. I am hoping to get perfect IV'd Pokemon from my breeding- or very close to it- and I might be trading the extras I get to those who want them. Those of you who suggest a Pokemon that I think would be good to breed might get lucky enough to get one of the Pokemon I breed. I might even make it a shiny one~

Pokemon I will NOT breed: A-Vulpix, Rowlet , Gible, Clauncher, Honedge, Golett, Teddiursa, Stufful, Petilil, Magnemite, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Fennekin, Litten, Sewaddle, Cubchoo, Fomantis, and Morelull. Why? Because I've already got boxes upon boxes of those and I need to get rid of them, not make even more! Any other breedable Pokemon are possibilities, though... provided I can get one of them so I can start breeding, that is!

Once you're filling confident enough with breeding mechanics, you should probably try out breeding for specific IV spreads for Hidden Power (HP), so why don't you try out a Hidden Power Ground Larvesta to start? =3