Could you rate my team?

Krellian

Sup guys, Krellian here!

Look, i've decided to rerun the game with another team and ive come up with this group (please disregard their moves... i know ive cheated 😐  ):

Nightwing (Noivern) Lv 65                Reaper (Gengar) Lv 65                   Zeus (Rotom / Fire form) Lv 65

Modest Nature                                 Timid Nature                                  Modest Nature

Item held: Sky Plate                          Item held: None                             Item held: Zap Plate

Moves:                                              Moves:                                            Moves:

- Air Slash                                          - Shadow Ball                                 - Thunderbolt

- Flash Cannon                                  - Energy Ball                                   - Energy Ball

- Dragon Pulse                                  - Sludge Bomb                               - Flamethrower

- Hurricane                                        - Dark Pulse                                    - Thunder

Kannon (Medicham) Lv 65               Beethoven (Stoutland) Lv 65           Lagoon (Swampert) Lv 66

Jolly Nature                                      Adamant Nature                             Adamant Nature

Item held: Wide Lens                       Item held: Silk Scarf                         Item held: Damp Rock

Moves:                                              Moves:                                            Moves:

- Drain Punch                                    - Facade                                          - Muddy Water

- Ice Punch                                        - Play Rough                                   - Rain Dance

- Zen Headbutt                                 - Strength                                        - Ice Punch

- High Jump Kick                               - Close Combat                               - Earthquake

I decided on creating a double team focused on rain (both Swamper / Rotom and Swampert / Noivern), so i would like to maintaing the concept (and at least Swampert, since its my starter for this run) and the others to cover weaknesses. Anyway, i would like some tips about my team (like: am i missing some serious coverage? Should i change someone? (im still wondering about Beethoven, Reaper, Zeus (maybe another form? Maybe another Eletric?))).

Thank you for all replies beforehand 🙂

PS: Sorry for my broken english

I hope dont disapoint you.

I will just tell you  a few tips:

- Noivern: is good but missing Tailwind

- Gengar: Its not good Dark and Ghost offense skill. Both hit 2x in same Type of enemies. Just keep Shadow Ball because is STAB and change Dark Pulse for a good Status move, like Thunder Wave/Destiny Bond/Haze/Taunt,  or ever Hex + Will o Wisp/Toxic depending what you like most.

- Rotom: Because your Swampert with Rain dance, Water Roton sounds better

- Stoutland: try avoid Normal pokemons. They miss the SuperEffective + STAB

- In general, your team is too much offensive. Lack of good Status Moves. Lack of Recovery too. Because of it, is very very easy to beat it.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, any team is good to run the game. I run it twice, using pokemon like Ariados or Beedrill just because I liked them and had no problems at all. If you want a serious team, it's just for pvp battles, which are way harder than the game itself, and for those you would need a very different team

Just change that Rotom-Heat to Wash. And get a Ferrothorn in there if you're using rain. I recommend PhysDef Rotom with Wisp and SpDef Ferro.

You should also have something that sets up rain other than your actual Swampert. Obviously Pelipper is broken right now or you could just go for the standard Politoed. At the very least something with rain dance.

Gengar is bad now too because it doesn't have levitate so I'd switch it for another thunder abusing electric type. Jolteon maybe or perhaps even a Magnezone. The Noivern is fine but the other 2 don't take advantage of rain at all. The obvious picks are Kingdra, Kabutops, Omastar and Ludicolo with swift swim but I wouldn't mind seeing something like a Swanna with hydration and hurricane either.

Starmie with Tunder is another option. Lastly you could just put a Scizor with superpower on there instead of Medicham because that thing isn't even mega. It would be a nice solution to those dark and fairy types.

• 1 month later...

why dont you get a pelliper? with drizzle it can give you the rain that way you neednt waste a  slot on swampert with rain dance and waste a move setting it up. try replacing drain punch on the cham with either a thunder punch or fake out ! very usefull moves. you need a rotom wash, try incorporating a ferrothorn instead of stoutland. yeah soo you need a politoad or pelliper desperately. I would replace gengar with a galvantula or jolteon who can use thunder in rain