Team Showcase Contest UPDATE!

btid_exettv

Hey all! btid_exe back again with another update about the pre E19 team building contest. Some of you may have seen my post about 2 weeks ago, unfortunately I got super sick, but the basics is that because we’ve been waiting for E19 (and the post-game) a lot of us have been building a reservoir of team members and rotations. So, wouldn’t it be cool to show off your memetastic ideas and battle prowess? I’ll be streaming Saturday May 11th and Sunday May 12th taking open challenges. I’ll also be streaming every day this week (probably) continuing to prep for this event so feel free to drop by and say hi! No rules other than things we’ve found to cause bugs (for example sometimes alolan ninetales snow warning gets treated as sunny day for one player and hail for the other and crashes the online match).  Definitely PM me here or drop by my twitch channel if you’re interested. And most importantly if you have friends spread the word! I want this to be a fun event for the reborn community to watch and participate in. If you have any ideas, questions, or suggestions let me know! Happy catching everyone! (PS when this is over I’m going to run 18 monotypes (one for each type) to celebrate E19 finishing so any suggestions for that would be appreciated as well).

Good luck and hope to see you soon!

btid_exe (also my twitch username)

Edited by btid_exettv
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'll be super-happy to partecipate!! To avoid desync bugs like that weather thing I suggest to play in a room where there are no fields or weather. Field is also very important, because if you are playing in a field online and that field gets terminated the field doesn't come back to no field, but to the field you actually are in the game. For example: I was in tourmaline desert I played on random. The game picked grassy terrain, I think. After using heat wave the field burned, but after the field was ended by sandstorm I got a desert field

By the way, I have many teams to battle so expect to be challenge. (And expect the battle to be very long @Des Teto)

41 minutes ago, Cain_ said:

I've never battled online in reborn. Is the level cap still enforced there, or can I level my goons up to 100 and then back down to 94-95 once Ep19 drops?

In online battles any pokemon automatically goes to lv100 and level cap does not exist.

Thanks. I don't have anything particularly special, just some mons I used in game, but I still like to think they're some pretty swole bois. No perfect IVs or anything but they all have decent ones and are properly EV trained.