Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mirage Tower

IllCaesar

Question

I tried searching and I found multiple contradictory statements about getting Mirage Tower to appear. Some posts said you had to get all three mirages without leaving the desert or going into the caves. Some said you could come and go as you please. Some said that only one mirage appears in the desert at a time and that you have to leave the area to get all three. Worse yet some of the posts I found stated that the game was buggy and sometimes didn't spawn Mirage Tower when it should've.

I think understandably I want an answer on this before I waste my time on a wild goose chase. Traversing the desert is slow enough, going back and forty combing the desert fifty million times to try out every theory isn't appealing.

5 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, IllCaesar said:

I tried searching and I found multiple contradictory statements about getting Mirage Tower to appear. Some posts said you had to get all three mirages without leaving the desert or going into the caves. Some said you could come and go as you please. Some said that only one mirage appears in the desert at a time and that you have to leave the area to get all three. Worse yet some of the posts I found stated that the game was buggy and sometimes didn't spawn Mirage Tower when it should've.

I think understandably I want an answer on this before I waste my time on a wild goose chase. Traversing the desert is slow enough, going back and forty combing the desert fifty million times to try out every theory isn't appealing.

I speak from experience of going to the tower

For the FIRST time you have to without leaving the dessert find THREE mirage spots

fro the SECOND time past it spawns after any RANDOM number of consecutive mirage spot  finds meaning it can take  5-20 times randomly each time the FIRST time is always three times though touching the shards heal your pokemon regardless that they are 'fake' or not also use an item finder at them

You should make sure you bring surf and rock smash try to get everything there in one go along with a super rod

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

fro the SECOND time past it spawns after any RANDOM number of consecutive mirage spot  finds meaning it can take  5-20 times randomly each time the

Do you mean you have to go find oases in the desert again in order to enter the Mirage Tower a 2nd time?

For me, I found 3 oases in the desert that disappeared after I touched them, and then I was able to enter the Mirage Tower.  I've never had to find another oasis to get into the tower since, or had any other trouble entering the tower.

30 minutes ago, D0ublesh0ts said:

Do you mean you have to go find oases in the desert again in order to enter the Mirage Tower a 2nd time?

For me, I found 3 oases in the desert that disappeared after I touched them, and then I was able to enter the Mirage Tower.  I've never had to find another oasis to get into the tower since, or had any other trouble entering the tower.

I forgot to get dragon z crystal, Phione and mimikyu so I had to go back, you can go back as many times as you'd like, I liked catching random Sigilphs from there as well so I went back three or four times

You really don't need need to after the first time but it was a good training place as well

After you leave the dessert it dissappears and if you want to find it again you have to find the Oasis again there are 4 possible locations for them tho

• Developers
5 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

After you leave the dessert it dissappears and if you want to find it again you have to find the Oasis again there are 4 possible locations for them tho

I don't know if that's intentional or not would probably be best to make a small bug report on the matter just to be safe by going to the bugs forum. The part of going to 5-20 different oasis spots( looking at your first response) at the very least sounds like a bug even if tower disappearing isn't

2 hours ago, smeargletail said:

I don't know if that's intentional or not would probably be best to make a small bug report on the matter just to be safe by going to the bugs forum. The part of going to 5-20 different oasis spots( looking at your first response) at the very least sounds like a bug even if tower disappearing isn't

Alright thanks