Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Lapras - does it respawn?

IllCaesar

Question

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, IllCaesar said:

I know where and how to get Lapras. I'm just wondering if I can repeat this weekly like its inspiration from GSC/HGSS. Could't find an answer with the search function.

As far as I know currently it isn't a repeatable event

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, IllCaesar said:

Thanks. Was wondering if it is since it seems to be the easiest shiny hunt in the game at the momen and I didn't think both things would be true.

Save right before encounter F12 quick resets game all event pokemon can be done this way given or caught except eggs they are determined the moment you create a new game

Yeah, Lapras is just easier since you don't have to restart the game to do it. If you run at the encounter you go back to the overworld with the Lapras still there and every time you repeat the process it generates an entirely new Lapras. Great for anybody shiny hunting or just looking for a specific gender or ability.

Just now, IllCaesar said:

Yeah, Lapras is just easier since you don't have to restart the game to do it. If you run at the encounter you go back to the overworld with the Lapras still there and every time you repeat the process it generates an entirely new Lapras. Great for anybody shiny hunting or just looking for a specific gender or ability.

Pichu before going to argate does the same thing