Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Vanhanen Labyrinth Encouter Rates

ShogokiX

Question

Hi guys! I am currently strolling around Vanhanen Labyrinth and i was wondering if anyone knows what the encouter rates for the pokémon at that place are. I tried looking into the walkthrough provided by Friz here on the forum, but the only thing listed there is what kind of pokémon i can find there, but not their encounter rates for the different daytimes.

So yeah, if anyone can tell me the encounter rates for all of the wild pokémon at the Vanhanen Labyrinth, including their different encounter rates at mornings, daytime and nighttime it would make hunting specific pokémon easier for me.

13 answers to this question

Pokemon/Location/Levels/Rates (M,D,N)
Girafarig/Grass/48-52/ 20%/20%/20%

Ponyta/Grass/47-53 20%/20%/20%

Deerling/Grass/46-50 10%/10%/10%

Skiddo/Grass/40-50 10%/10%/10%

Kecleon/Grass/46-50 10%/10%/10%

Stantler/Grass/46-52 10%/10%/10%
Stantler/Grass/47-52 5%/5%/5%

Deerling/Grass/48-55 5%/5%/5%

Kecleon/Grass/40-45 4%/4%/4%

Girafarig/Grass/51-54 4%/4%/4%

Furfrou/Grass/40-47 2%/2%/2%

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

Hi guys! I am currently strolling around Vanhanen Labyrinth and i was wondering if anyone knows what the encouter rates for the pokémon at that place are. I tried looking into the walkthrough provided by Friz here on the forum, but the only thing listed there is what kind of pokémon i can find there, but not their encounter rates for the different daytimes.

So yeah, if anyone can tell me the encounter rates for all of the wild pokémon at the Vanhanen Labyrinth, including their different encounter rates at mornings, daytime and nighttime it would make hunting specific pokémon easier for me.

try the spread sheet should be Pinned near top

14 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

try the spread sheet should be Pinned near top

I already tried that as well. While this does tell me where to find certain Pokémon, it does not tell me what the encounter rate is. What i am looking for is the encounter rates. For example: In the grass around Opal Ward your chances to encounter Pidgey are 15% in the morning, 15% during daytime and 0% at night.

I am looking for these encounter rates for all the Pokémon that i can find at the Vanhanen Labyrinth.

13 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

I already tried that as well. While this does tell me where to find certain Pokémon, it does not tell me what the encounter rate is. What i am looking for is the encounter rates. For example: In the grass around Opal Ward your chances to encounter Pidgey are 15% in the morning, 15% during daytime and 0% at night.

I am looking for these encounter rates for all the Pokémon that i can find at the Vanhanen Labyrinth.

have you tried the reborn wiki?

https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Route_1#Vanhanen_Castle

29 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Yes, that wiki is my primary resource for checking encounter rates. Unfortunately this wiki does not provide a page for the Vanhanen Labyrinth, only for the Vanhanen Castle, which is the gym. The Pokémon listed on the page you linked are the Route 1 encounters, i already checked that.

1 minute ago, ShogokiX said:

Yes, that wiki is my primary resource for checking encounter rates. Unfortunately this wiki does not provide a page for the Vanhanen Labyrinth, only for the Vanhanen Castle, which is the gym. The Pokémon listed on the page you linked are the Route 1 encounters, i already checked that.

Oh ops

3 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Hmmm.....maybe i should get that one as well... does it work with 64 bit Win7 / Win 10? It says it's not compatible with 64 bit OS on its Steam page....

I have it on windows 10 64 bit I believe, works well enough for me, it's alot of work to dig out information and unless your doing this for multiple games I honestly wouldn't recommend it unless you wait for it to come on sale