[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Hello people how are you in this very nice weather.

I’ll say that I’m mighty well dead now

But being dead shouldn’t deter you from achieving your goals.

Only humans find excuses.

Reborn Big Brother Mafia: End

Good day, folks! It has been quite a long journey from start to finish, but today, it all ends because the result is inevitable anyway. In a typical day, the end of the day would start with our House Guest Nicki being shooed by the other House Guests and end with Nicki entering the House again through a secret entrance. 

But, we're left with five House Guests and no method available for stopping her rampage as she devours House Guest after House Guest. With that said, it's time for us to declare our winner. The circumstances that have lead to this victory may be disagreeable to some, but the way she has put herself in the top spot is definitely remarkable.

Let us all welcome...

Nicki as Hypurr, the Coyote, the Pet, and Lyncher. She has won the game.

Also, along with her,

Bean the Original as ECT, the Coyote, Lightningrod, and ECT. He has won the game.

Meanwhile, the other four House Guests came close to winning. These are:

Caimie as Seal, the Commuter, Agent, and Ninja.

Candy as Amine, the Bride, Cursed, and Toucher.

Seal as Castiel, the Sand Castiel, Priest, and Diabolist.

Bazaro as Jace Stormkirk, the Treestump, Pathologist, and Yakuza.

Thank you for your participation all throughout the game. It's been a long journey and thank you for allowing me to have the opportunity to take this ride along with all of you.

This is Jason Grace! And I formally close the last game of Season 3, Reborn Big Brother Mafia.

• Thanks 1