[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

• Global Mods

The Thots R Us group as a whole will be [evicting] Jace. 👀

Just putting it there since the other 2 can’t vote right now, I assume. uwu

Reborn Big Brother Mafia: Night Ten

Well well, what's that...? The end is near, blades are drawn, blood is boiling in the last few contestants' veins... and in the end, today is the day we are plagued with a tie, of all times! After you people seemed so set on evicting a specific player on Day Nine, too. What an ironic twist of fate!

Anyway, RNGesus was consulted, and thus RNGesus spoke.

Jace Stormkirk was evicted. He was Bazaro, the Jailkeep, Informant, and Monster Pineapple Pizza.

Our current HoH, Nicki, chose to nominate Candy for eviction on Day 11. Please don't forget to select the next HoH, everyone.

Lastly, the Everydaily Challenge was completed. Players due to receive their rewards will be selected and informed shortly.

That is all... for now.

Night Ten lasts 24h. Sleep well, dear players, and remember: Big Brother is always watching. Always. 👁️

Reborn Big Brother Mafia: Day Eleven

Good morning, dear players! A fine day it is, and I suppose a bitter moment as well. For most of you, at least. Some must be doing just fine~

Either way, let's not disappoint the audience. We still expect great things from you! You know the drill by now; let's start with today's nominees.

Day Eleven's nominees for eviction

As per the wishes of our former HoH and the combined wills of the people, today's nominees are:

1. Candy

2. Nicki

3. Seal2

Choose wisely.

Nightly eviction

It is my duty to inform you that a terrible tragedy fell upon our House! While most of you were still sleeping, someone stealthily approached one of the last few players and mercilessly dragged them out! Quite the atrocious sight to behold. What could this mean, I wonder...?

ECT was evicted. He was Crimson Dragon, the Gunsmith, Thief, and Crimson Dragon.

Head of Household election: Since she kindly volunteered (*cough* and was the only one to vote *cough*), Candy is the new HoH! @Candy good luck, friend! You might need it.

To conclude, the Everydaily Challenge remains the same and the only challenge applicable.

I believe that is all... for now.

Day Eleven lasts 48h. Have fun! And remember... Big Brother is always watching... Always. 👁️

Reborn Big Brother Mafia: Night Eleven

Good evening, dear players. I don't have much to share with you, I'm afraid... this season's become a bit stale, hasn't it? A shame! The audience is disappointed, and so am I.

Our rules dictate that the show must go on regardless. Try not to succumb to the deepest despair and resignation right away, hmm?

Nicki was evicted... or not. She survives! (shocker, I know)

The HoH auto-nominates Newt for eviction.

The Everydaily Challenge was failed, since less than 75% of the remaining House Guests have voted. No rewards for u.

Lastly, since I have to play bad cop from time to time... @Newt and @Caimie haven't said anything here since Day 9. Please do something, I don't want to modkill you. 😢

That is all... for now.

Night Eleven lasts 24h. Sleep well, dear players. Remember: Big Brother is always watching. Always. 👁️

Reborn Big Brother Mafia: Day Twelve

Top of the morning to ya laddies my name is jacksepticali and welcome back to Big Brother Mafia

Not too much is happening anymore but!! I do have some news for you!!

This time I'm going to start with the evictions since they impact what follows.

LykosHand was evicted. He was Walpurgis, the Woodpecker, Poisoner, and Bulletproof.

and because I received instructions from the highest Big Brother authority...

Newt was forced evicted. He was Amber, the Motivator, Confused Cop, and Scout.

Since Newt, the HoH's choice, was evicted, the nominations for today are decided by the people's votes only. Factoring this, today's nominees are:

1. Nicki

2. Seal2

That's right, only 2 nominees! There are 5 of you left, so that's how it's gonna be from now on. Make the right choice... if there's one lol

The next HoH is Seal! Congratulations to you @Seal

The Everydaily Challenge still applies. Lastly, day phases now last only 24h because of the reduced number of players.

That is all... for now.

Day Twelve lasts 24h. Good luck, dear players. Remember: Big Brother is always watching. Always. 👁️

(also grats everyone for making it to the final 5)