[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Upupupupu... we're nearing midday, dear players. So far, the votes are as follow:

Jace: 4 (Newt, Lykos, Nicki, Caimie)

Nicki2: 1 (Jace)

and of course 4 players haven't voted yet.

By all means, keep satisfying our audience's morbid curiosity 😇

Ah nevermind, I just read Jace's post clearly now.

So Nicki is our Coyote. They killed Ross last night, probably because they were the Cat Lady, who would either block them or learn that they were the Coyote. In that case, she is immune to lynches right now.

Because Jace blocked ECT last night, he shouldn't have been able to kill if he were a Mafia. Jace is our last way to stop the Coyote from killing someone, so I definitely do not want to see them die.

Vote Nicki, please.

49 minutes ago, cicada said:

Guys.

Newt said he would never talk to me again if I didn't eat him.

Pls shift your votes to Jace.

Omg now i want to be eaten too

Wait im dead

Reborn Big Brother Mafia: Night Nine

The day started off with a desire to eliminate Seal the 2nd for his controversial consecutive nomination of Caimie. It didn't last long though. After some thinking, a number of House Guests decided to vote Jace Stormkirk up for eviction. Just as he was on the brink of being the majority vote, the Bazaro tree turned his eyes on his notes and analyzed the circumstances of Roswell's death. It had to have a greater meaning, like everything else. 

Nicki the 2nd had to be the common denominator or else, it wouldn't make sense. 

Nicki2 was evicted... or not. Nicki survived the lynch.

Meanwhile, two House Guests will be receiving totems for completing the Everydaily Challenge. You will receive these within 12 hours.

That is all... for now.

Night Nine lasts at least 24h. Good luck, everyone! And remember, Big Brother is always watching you... Always.

Reborn Big Brother Mafia: Day Ten

Spotlight uh

Moonlight uh

XXXAlitacion here to bring you the one and only 10th Day Post! That's quite the milestone we've reached together, dear players. So many evictions, plot twists, juicy action... but now, could the end be drawing near? Only one way to find out...

Daily nominations

The nominees today are:

1. Jace

2. Nicki

3. ECT

Your fate is in the hands of the mob. Do your best to emerge victorious!

Nightly eviction: No one was evicted last night. You guys are all safe! What a relief. Too bad that can't last forever~

Head of Household: Our latest HoH is none other than one of the nominees, who was appointed thanks to a whopping one (1) vote from Bazaro: Nicki!

@cicada the weight of leadership is yours to bear.

And as usual, the only challenge left is the Everydaily Challenge.

Everydaily Challenge: United We Stand

Task: The House Guests must stand together to continue surviving in the Big Brother House. To succeed, at least 75% of the living House Guests must vote and the votes shall only be split between 2 nominees or less.

Reward: Two players, selected at random, will receive a totem with a special 1 time use ability.

I believe that is all... for now. Do not falter, boys and girls! The audience is on the edge of their seats for you!

Day Ten lasts 48h. Have fun, House Guests! Remember: Big Brother is always watching. Always. 👁️