[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Reborn Big Brother Mafia: Night Eight

Howdy folks! We're exceptionally shortening this Day phase, thanks to the majority that was quickly reached. At least you people were eager to evict someone this time!

You all know who the unfortunate evictee is already, but let's announce it formally, in true Big Brother fashion...

Bean the 2nd was evicted. He was L'Belle, the Paparazzi, Bride, and Bulletproof.

Yes, watching someone lose is always sad indeed. But for everyone else... The game continues~

It continues without a HoH, however, since our current one has been shot and evicted. Awkward! That means no automatic nomination tonight.

The Everydaily Challenge has obviously been completed, and the two lucky winners will receive their reward shortly. Keep the audience satisfied!

Some say the end is near... Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. Either way, we're entering the last stretch of this Big Brother season. Hang on, friends! Let's end the game with a bang!

Night Eight lasts 24h. Sleep well, dear players, and remember: Big Brother is always watching you. Always. 👁️

Man this looks like a real rad game

I'm not too sure if I should join

It really looks confusing

And I'm afraid of blanket gamethrowing

What should I do

I call upon the spirit of the great mega ultra chicken to give me eggs 

So that I may win

• Haha 4

Reborn Big Brother Mafia: Day Nine

The House Guests are fewer in number, now down to single digits. The show is getting even more intense as House Guests evict fellow House Guests in a competition for the grand prize.

The nominees for this Eviction Day are only three as we enter the single digits. These are:

1. Jace Stormkirk

2. Nicki2

3. Seal2

Who shall be today's most recent evictee? We will know by the end of this phase.

Additionally, it seems luck is not in favor for one of our House Guests.

Roswell was evicted. He was Yahen, the Yahen, Cat Lady, and Suspect.

The newly elected HoH comes from a single vote, Roswell... or not. It seems to be that HoHs have a history of getting evicted before fulfilling their duty or simply forgetting to perform their duty.

The only challenge we have for today is the Everydaily Challenge: United We Stand.

Task: The House Guests must stand together to continue surviving in the Big Brother House. To succeed, at least 75% of the living House Guests must vote and the votes shall only be split between 2 nominees or less.

Reward: Two players, selected at random, will receive a totem with a special 1 time use ability.

That is all... for now.

Day Nine lasts at least 48h. Good luck, everyone! And remember, Big Brother is always watching you... Always.

The only people who can possibly be keeping the game at this point are ECT (Thief), Jace (Politician or Pineapple transformation is considered hostile), Nicki (Coyote) and Newt (Mastermind) as their primary.

Unless Alaris failed to mention someone from the Mafia chat while he was there, but it's safe to assume he didn't. Then in that regard, Newt is probably safe too. Newt is almost certainly Town.

Bean1 being a Coyote but Town makes sense why they didn't try to kill anyone, but if Nicki were a Coyote it might explain Ros's death. Nicki might be our suspect.

Jace's roles have a lot of mystery around them, and when he told everyone he was Town primary, he could have seen Politician changing, and/or lied about it. It's likely Jace could be our suspect, but it doesn't explain Ros's death.

ECT could be a second Thief, who isn't part of Mafia chat. That means they would still have the factional kill, thus Ros's death. ECT could be our suspect as the last hidden Mafia.

I'm saying those are the only possible suspects. I agree Jace is the most suspicious of the 3, but I can't exclude everyone without definitive proof.

• Global Mods

Thanks to Kiet's flip, we can, however, confirm that Seal2 is town. I do agree with the possible suspects and that Jace is the most suspicious. Purely because we don't really know a lot about his roles, but I guess there are some other factors as well. That would include whatever happened when he "transformed". All I know from Bean1 is that "bad things" would happen if Jace got to transform. I don't know if this is Bean just being Bean, but I'd rather not take the chance. He mentioned this in our showmance chat, by the way.

I'm trusting Alaris's claim 100% here that those were the only members in the Mafia meetings. Meaning the only hostile roles that could keep us here are Hostile Third Parties, or Mafia Members who don't go to meetings. Most of these roles are already dead, and we've established that it's pointless for anyone to lie about their player name.

So that means the ONLY possible roles that could be holding the game back are Coyote (Nicki), Politician (Jace), potentially Pineapple (also Jace), and Thief (ECT). The other Mastermind (Newt) is excluded because Alaris did not mention them once, unless they did not say anything the whole time during Mafia Chat.

Seal2 was neither mentioned by Alaris nor has a role that can possibly be holding this game up, so voting for anyone other than these 4 without a reason why they could be sus is sus in of itself.

EDIT: Note that Politician is NOT a Hostile role, but if they randomly realign to Mafia, then the game would still continue until either they died or they switched alignments again.

@Newt  @Bazaro @LykosHand @Caimie 

listen my roles are 

primary: bazaro (jailkeep) can jail someone at night. 2 uses

secondary: bazaro (informant) on even nights i can visit someone and receive any system messages they get

tertiary and alternate win con: bazzaro (monster pinapple pizza) i can visit 2 people at night causing them to loose their night action. if i have visited every player still alive i win

i visited seal and ect last night and was successful. since someone died then they are clear.

[evict] nicki2