[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

• Global Mods

I don’t have a defence at the moment, since it’s legit D1, but I’d prefer not to get eliminated this early on. I wouldn’t mind it if it helped everyone get closer to finding maf, but I’m not fond of the idea.

Also, I got visited at least twice last night. I got notified about a Sand Castiel but it got destroyed instantly. Press F to pay respects. Not sure if this helps any.

1 hour ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Just in case it's unclear, i'm not denying the possibility of the Production Team having voted for Newt just that a group of people all voting one person isn't always for one reason, again he came into the house making it clear that before anything even began he already planned to single someone out, some may be like minded in my view of this as distasteful, others may be just following the leader of sorts, not abnormal when not much to go on so just following whatever votes they see exist, i cannot stress enough that it is better to have your own individual reason why you feel someone should be evicted when so little info is available right now as with a CLEAR and stated reason for your vote, we can figure out who is only joining bandwagon and who may have other motives (keep in mind it's easier to admit to joining a bandwagon than trying to make up a flimsy excuse for why they aren't joining the wagon for the sake of it).

Now it may seem like my reason is flimsy but ask yourselves, would you like being singled out before a game began? Would you like it happening to others, possibly frequently? I for one do not and will not encourage it

Unless Newt wants to admit to having some kind of role or reason why the Production team would actually want to target him i doubt they would be stupid enough to vote in mass so early and quickly on one individual. 

EDIT: I only care enough to clarify as i feel like i didn't fully elaborate on why i agree or disagree with any viewpoint so getting it all out the way now.

image.png.dd96da5ccb42d3a1df8fadc891d503da.png

Just now, IkeSmasher_xX said:

I don't have much to say aside from the pizza slice which i assume is from the Lykos role

i think it's well established by now the Lykos role provided the pizza

1 minute ago, IkeSmasher_xX said:

anything else of note happened? from what i noticed no one is really sure since its just D1

no one got evicted by the production team by means we have yet to figure out is one thing worth noting.

2 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

wow do you not trust me

cri.png.574784b3028ab30af033e18129b3d8f8.png

He does trust you, but you already are in a showmance so he cant invite you to one in order to take advantage of that trust

I encourage everyone to nominate Jace for tomorrow's eviction.

Today we go a bit blinder, although it's highly likely mafia weren't aware that the votes would be revealed, thus they themselves would reveal patterns.

First of, the contradiction on the nominations and head.

Then, and arguably less important, identical votes with Jelly, both of you likely not to have paid attention to how the votes would be revealed.

It's D1 and we need to establish how people behave under the circumstances of their roles and also the chaos that the roles bring.

Besides, I'd rather everyone wrote as much as needed.

All who do not meet the requirements, thus robbing us of accurate info, will be instantly scumread.

No pressure 😄

20 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Your root network only received my 2 votes tonight.

A lot of nothing so far.

@Yahen

How come you jumped onto a bandwagon without particular reason at first? Why the backpedalling now?

My reason is a secret for pizza chat members specifically- except bazaro

I took it back cause i joined a core group, i need to vote as a group, dismissing would automatically kick me

5 hours ago, Alistair said:

juicy news

jh0itzt.png

Do you see what I see, Veronica?

44XAANj.png

indeed I do, Prince Candy.

jh0itzt.png

what shall I call it? cheap candy? fake news? smh

jk

I'll come back later to say something game-related but gotta do my job for now

@Yahen

Have the others in your group asked you to remove the vote until you reach a consensus? 
Or is it a pre-emptive attempt of yours?

The question was not as much as to why you took it back, but what urged you to cast the vote in the first place.

35 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Yahen

Have the others in your group asked you to remove the vote until you reach a consensus? 
Or is it a pre-emptive attempt of yours?

The question was not as much as to why you took it back, but what urged you to cast the vote in the first place.

Dive said if i didnt take it out, id be automatically dismissed

and i said why i voted him

But i'll add: both kiet and newt are out of my influence range, so i don't intend to protect them, as newt had a higher chance of being voted, i wanted the bonus from the daily challenge

My night wasn’t that interesting, pretty uneventfull. I don’t have anything to say that hasn’t been said but I do find Nano’s first post kind of suspisious because he didn’t give a clear explanation to why he voted Newt. But let’s just see what @Alaris has to say. Not just saying that for the daily task btw.

13 minutes ago, Seal said:

My night wasn’t that interesting, pretty uneventfull. I don’t have anything to say that hasn’t been said but I do find Nano’s first post kind of suspisious because he didn’t give a clear explanation to why he voted Newt. But let’s just see what @Alaris has to say. Not just saying that for the daily task btw.

About what?

I can say that I don't know who to vote, and my final vote will probably be somewhat random unless something happens.