[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

1 minute ago, DigitalAmber said:

Wait, Nano, your vote makes literally no sense. ‘Kiet attacked Nano, so with literally no evidence, it must be newt.’  It seems like a bandwagon. 

All things aside though, it’s a relief that no one died. Poor house though, it broke from the tree

download.jpeg.c31d257b1361ff7bf9b1a5278f6a7035.jpeg

On 4/26/2019 at 12:43 PM, Jason Grace said:

Candy (Candy)

- The Candy splits into two at night and gives a piece to two players. They will receive a candy and choose to eat it or not. If they choose to eat it, they must post as sweet as possible during the day both in-thread and in private conversations. If they choose to not eat it, they can only post images found on Google in-thread. The only words they can utter is their vote and nothing else. If the Host is unsatisfied, they will not be able to perform a night action the following night.

318210839_images(11).jpeg.2686e193f2e9be16a66e397437ca703b.jpeg

• Haha 1

Reborn Big Brother Mafia

Day One - The Only Interlude

20180617_204729.thumb.jpg.6131c0cd828d9cd91fb7198413e7e0b8.jpg.cb19bc7a483af6e1990d0e63da631ac7.jpg

Jason Grace: Here is some footage during the Nomination Night which occurred last night.

fef0037998df2d5344ec3d641d436fe0.thumb.jpg.e9c7564aa6bebc03777e9c9ff4721603.jpg.463faa35b4a99db2bb1d3ac0bb8b1c93.jpg

Dragoknight: Nomination time! Alrighty, I'ma nominate [Bean] for peeing on the guests and calling them his pet and [Nick] for hoarding all the greek yogurt and refusing to remove his toga well after the toga party is over.

Untitled.thumb.png.480b98b2b4cd4a02b583633ac03d69ae.png.52a8afc7968a1f84cbb4cf36a34afe92.png

Jelly: nominate alaris. i dont like how he's stared at my ass the entire time we've been here

FB_IMG_1549326288341.thumb.jpg.d389951a4934e041253c188c409a8e4c.jpg.84274c8c872497b5ce151bd2a5115177.jpg

Yahen: I nominate Nick. By his opening, i can see that they're really confident, i might try and eliminate a strong participant before they get unstoppable~
Just a guess tho~

I nominate Nano too. Knowing Nano for some time, i have a feeling that he'll end up shooting half of the house if no one eliminates him, well, i'll give it a go~

1157024437_jeff_the_killer_by_likesac-d9p2wi2.thumb.jpg.dbdc1625cf96d8799465ce10614c756e(1).jpg.d60fac0505edcb5bc43cb735895cf268.jpg

Newt: I nominate Kiet. I mean, that's my only objective after all.

Also, I nominate Bok Choi because he reminds me of Kiet.

1938397640_03(3).thumb.png.69915eafe1894eada6d8a98ac9bf5764.png.fe1fab89d760d6da4820c51ef04170ef.png

Alaris: I hear Nicki has been in many production teams before... don't you find it suspicious?

Candy claims to be a prince... but would a respected member of the royalty ever be part of a show of this kind?

Late to the party but lets get things rolling shall we?

We are fortunate no night evictions occurred, perhaps someone survived an attack, perhaps the attacker was stopped or their target protected or perhaps no attack was tried, too much possibles for now unless people are brave enough to put themselves at early risk to help us identify people who may have been a target saved.

Now moving on to the next topic on the agenda, i find it distasteful to be entering the house with intent to single someone out, i nominated Newt and will follow up with an Eviction vote for the reason i nominated Newt, i will not abide such distasteful behavior from my fellow house guests [Evict] Newt

Now this may only be my first post but i would like to remind everyone to encourage others to reach the requirements we were set of meeting minimum post requirements and choosing someone to evict., every bit of info helps especially given no one was evicted last night we can use all the info we can get.

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Late to the party but lets get things rolling shall we?

We are fortunate no night evictions occurred, perhaps someone survived an attack, perhaps the attacker was stopped or their target protected or perhaps no attack was tried, too much possibles for now unless people are brave enough to put themselves at early risk to help us identify people who may have been a target saved.

Now moving on to the next topic on the agenda, i find it distasteful to be entering the house with intent to single someone out, i nominated Newt and will follow up with an Eviction vote for the reason i nominated Newt, i will not abide such distasteful behavior from my fellow house guests [Evict] Newt

Now this may only be my first post but i would like to remind everyone to encourage others to reach the requirements we were set of meeting minimum post requirements and choosing someone to evict., every bit of info helps especially given no one was evicted last night we can use all the info we can get.

323225098_images(12).jpeg.88a882354276fb023627f9659bf23cef.jpeg

@DigitalAmberThat's not actually a valid reason for his innocence, dunno if any core groups exist yet but they would all be forced to all vote on the same people and in my case, i'm just staying true to my nomination and it's reasoning no other reason really unless we get someone who stands out as obviously one of the Production Team? My vote stands.

Honestly I doubt any of these five are truly maf. I've been trying to make sense of the night nominations and... I guess there are a few small patterns?

Jelly, Roswell and Jace all voted for Alaris for their +2 vote, but NOBODY voted Alaris for their +1.
You have Nicki and Candy who both voted exactly the same

And everyone already mentioned Jace's conflicting voting/nominating
But IMO there isn't really a big enough pattern to tell me that mafia were coordinating votes. (Which makes sense because why would they coordinate votes when the votes would be made public). That tells me, considering the number of people who are in this game, and assuming we have around 5-6 (?) mafia members that it's fairly likely nobody in these 5 nominations are mafia? What do you all think?
I also think this bandwagon on Newt is sketch, especially Nano's non-existent reasoning, but I'mma wait before deciding to vote
Unfortunately someone has to go down for all of us to get the challenge done rip

Just in case it's unclear, i'm not denying the possibility of the Production Team having voted for Newt just that a group of people all voting one person isn't always for one reason, again he came into the house making it clear that before anything even began he already planned to single someone out, some may be like minded in my view of this as distasteful, others may be just following the leader of sorts, not abnormal when not much to go on so just following whatever votes they see exist, i cannot stress enough that it is better to have your own individual reason why you feel someone should be evicted when so little info is available right now as with a CLEAR and stated reason for your vote, we can figure out who is only joining bandwagon and who may have other motives (keep in mind it's easier to admit to joining a bandwagon than trying to make up a flimsy excuse for why they aren't joining the wagon for the sake of it).

Now it may seem like my reason is flimsy but ask yourselves, would you like being singled out before a game began? Would you like it happening to others, possibly frequently? I for one do not and will not encourage it

Unless Newt wants to admit to having some kind of role or reason why the Production team would actually want to target him i doubt they would be stupid enough to vote in mass so early and quickly on one individual. 

EDIT: I only care enough to clarify as i feel like i didn't fully elaborate on why i agree or disagree with any viewpoint so getting it all out the way now.

@Bazaro you do know that 0 is an even number so you could have used it.

i got a note saying amine got 1 slice from lykos box of pizza. not sure if that mean anything but it is something

as for my voting i did realize it was for who got evicted. my bad.

Pathologist only works on dead players... and no one was dead before N0.

Pizza is likely the Lykos role, which creates a private chat among 8 people of that player's choice.

3 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Bazaro you do know that 0 is an even number so you could have used it.

i got a note saying amine got 1 slice from lykos box of pizza. not sure if that mean anything but it is something

as for my voting i did realize it was for who got evicted. my bad.

this note is true, i too received a slice and we are in a group chat with 8 people

On 4/26/2019 at 5:43 PM, Jason Grace said:

Lykos (Lykos)

- Lykos, at the start of the game (this doesn't count as a Night Action), has a box of pizza at the start of the game. On Night Zero, he chooses 8 people to give 1 slice of pizza for each person. 

These people will gather to eat the pizza slice in a private chat that persists until the end of the game. They can choose to either eat the pizza slice on a Day Phase to make their vote count as two for that phase 

... or wait for the pizza to rot and give it to another person on a Day Phase to make their vote count as zero for that phase

^ this is what that role does @Jace Stormkirk and if that message is true, Amine is in that chat with other 7 people inside.

Edit: ninja'd from Baz and Yahen

Just now, Nano4 said:

Imagine if the person with the nano4 role has me as their guardian angel target

Assuming they even have the Guardian Angel role? Our real concern regarding 3rd parties right now should be if a Coyote is out there and maybe the Nicki Slayer due to the risk of them becoming a Serial Killer (and because it could be a townie singling out another townie they want dead which is no no Momo).

23 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Assuming they even have the Guardian Angel role? Our real concern regarding 3rd parties right now should be if a Coyote is out there and maybe the Nicki Slayer due to the risk of them becoming a Serial Killer (and because it could be a townie singling out another townie they want dead which is no no Momo).

We will know if there’s a guardian angel because when they protect it is announced to the town that “a guardian angel was watching over [insert targets name here]