[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Just now, Roswell said:

Main thing I noted from nominations: Jace and Jelly voted identically to one another. Coincidence, or shenanigans?

This is very interesting. I had no idea the votes would be made public. If I were mafia, I would have tried to coordinate on the nominations so none of us gets chosen.

But the OP says the votes will be made public, Alaris so for now i think it's not a coincidence but who knows, it may really be. So Bazaro is a treestump and since Nicki asked for it [Evict] Ni--- nah jk i prefer to vote for it later

Just now, LykosHand said:

But the OP says the votes will be made public, Alaris so for now i think it's not a coincidence but who knows, it may really be. So Bazaro is a treestump and since Nicki asked for it [Evict] Ni--- nah jk i prefer to vote for it later

Oof my bad too much info

2 minutes ago, Alaris said:

Oof my bad too much info

It's ok Alaris, you don't know how many times i read rules lol

And that's really cute Newt 😮, now i can't literally vote for Newt 

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

It's ok Alaris, you don't know how many times i read rules lol

And that's really cute Newt 😮, now i can't literally vote for Newt 

418533377_images(8).jpeg.10d17eb03794bd551b50381c80d7ae55.jpeg

• Like 2

Additional oddity I just noticed, which is tangentially related: Jace nominated Alaris, despite voting for Alaris for Head of Household. An odd choice, all things considered.

Celeste looked around the room in distrust. She heard Roswell's question and smiled, though very faint. "That's no way to talk to a lady, I simply forgot to act. It shall not happen again." Celeste put her hand her mouth and gave a slight smile once again.

Aww cute cats 

Also yay that nobody died, but because nothing happened, it's kinda hard to find a place to start. *Thinking face*

Did anyone get notified that they were attacked? Perhaps that might give us some leads

If I were to look somewhere in the nomination votes I'd look at those players who got none or very few votes, with or without coordinating it the mafia will probably have used all (or the vast majority) of their votes in inno players. I can't ignore the fact that the players that haven't been voted at all are mostly not very active/notorious players while the nominees are those who you'd expect the most people to vote, though, so I'd say they might have thought of this and actually spread their votes a bit more (and being a big group makes more likely for them to have diverse ideas and more refined strategies).

Another thing I can't ignore is the amount of votes Alaris got. Out of all the nominees he's the one I'd expect the least to be nominated. He has the eternal townie vibe and, while a good player, he usually isnt the center of the attention (I think???). He's a crafty boye so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of him orchestrating this to make himself a nominee day one as a way to keep suspicion off him, but in all fairness only 3 people voted him and I think those votes make sense according to the voters playstyles and personalities. 

My ideas are a bit all over the place because I think about the stuff while I write.

2 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

If I were to look somewhere in the nomination votes I'd look at those players who got none or very few votes, with or without coordinating it the mafia will probably have used all (or the vast majority) of their votes in inno players. I can't ignore the fact that the players that haven't been voted at all are mostly not very active/notorious players while the nominees are those who you'd expect the most people to vote, though, so I'd say they might have thought of this and actually spread their votes a bit more (and being a big group makes more likely for them to have diverse ideas and more refined strategies).

Another thing I can't ignore is the amount of votes Alaris got. Out of all the nominees he's the one I'd expect the least to be nominated. He has the eternal townie vibe and, while a good player, he usually isnt the center of the attention (I think???). He's a crafty boye so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of him orchestrating this to make himself a nominee day one as a way to keep suspicion off him, but in all fairness only 3 people voted him and I think those votes make sense according to the voters playstyles and personalities. 

My ideas are a bit all over the place because I think about the stuff while I write.

240043801_images(9).jpeg.32f1c191d47d0220fc71b3ee70f93a86.jpeg

[Evict] Nicki/cicada (BTW, should probably pick one or the other on the nominations page, using both is kinda confusing).

No particular reason for this over the others atm, but daily challenge requires a vote, so...

Wait, Nano, your vote makes literally no sense. ‘Kiet attacked Nano, so with literally no evidence, it must be newt.’  It seems like a bandwagon. 

All things aside though, it’s a relief that no one died. Poor house though, it broke from the tree