Spacea,Teimpa and Crescent

Cerulean

Spacea, Tiempa and Crescent   

6 members have voted

1. 1. What role does Spacea, Tiempa and Crescent have?

• Moderator/Observer
    • Admin
    • Other

What's up people, I'm back from my Busy Zone with another theory and this it is based Spacea and Tiempa also Crescent.

Spacea and Tiempa along with Crescent first made their appearance when saving Melia from Team Xen executive Zetta after that incident they gave MC, Melia and Aelita Time splicer necklace (Correct me if I'm wrong). However, Spacea order a Heracross to take back the necklace from Aelita. They must have known about Cella breaking the truth to Aelita would cause her become a Dimension Rift due to Garufan Magic while being comatose in an underground grotto maybe they wanted to this to happen who knows there intention behind all this is unknown. what I found is very interesting is that they said " We do what Her Majesty tells us to do." I think their agents or moderators Her Majesty who's that? I do not know it might Arceus or Crescent some unknown person we haven't seen yet in game. I strongly think there might a confrontation  with them later on in the game revealing their true intentions.

Next up is Crescent

Crescent is like an observer of MC and Melia. In her mansion she has paintings of the other Main Characters also she's been observing Ren and the others involved in the prophecy. I think in the previous version she spoke to Nancy about something well she knew that Nancy wasn't human " She wasn't supposed to feel emotion." Also MC meets her in an unknown realm while facing Fate's Passage she gave MC another chance to avoid Fate also her true intentions behind it all are shrouded in mystery.

So what do you guys think about this? Any more ideas based on them. Please don't hesitate to share your opinions in comments section.

That it for now this is Hibiki Aozora -Over and Out!  

• Like 2

I chose neither because I feel like Crescent is more like the mother to the MC seeing as how she’s more protective towards them and more spiteful to others, as how she is ruthless to those who have done harm to us as she doesn’t care about others. She also warns up (somewhat) of the incoming danger that will soon approach and tells us to stay out of it while she doesn’t seem to care if anyone else interferes. I do view Tiempa and Spacea as admins though but their methods of doing things is just as ruthless as they recruit people or awake their team members powers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think that Crescent is more of a chaotic good character, she seems to at least believe that she is doing whats best and seems to have some kind of soft spot for the main character. As for Spacea and Tiempa I think that they're more chaotic neutral in the sense that they know to some extent what's going to happen in the future and try to manipulate everyone around them in order to get to that future. Just my thoughts on the characters 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FleetWood said:

I think that Crescent is more of a chaotic good character, she seems to at least believe that she is doing whats best and seems to have some kind of soft spot for the main character. As for Spacea and Tiempa I think that they're more chaotic neutral in the sense that they know to some extent what's going to happen in the future and try to manipulate everyone around them in order to get to that future. Just my thoughts on the characters 

Well both Spaces and Tiempa have some kind of a hidden agenda and their leader is unknown under the term "Her Majesty" Do you have any idea who that might be?

On 6/10/2019 at 1:52 PM, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Well both Spaces and Tiempa have some kind of a hidden agenda and their leader is unknown under the term "Her Majesty" Do you have any idea who that might be?

I've thought on this for a while and I can't think of a logical answer. It can't be crescent based on what we've been told (they aren't on the best of terms) and on what I think crescent is like as a character. Please correct me if I'm wrong but there were 2 characters introduced when we first came to grand dream city, Comet and Cosmia (the performers who were disguised as MC and our mother) and as far I can remember, they haven't had an active role since so the only logical conclusion i can come to off the top of my head is that they might be associated with Spacia and Tiempa (seeing that they can supposedly change form and already know about the MC) . Cosmia would be "her majesty" in this situation because she seemed like she was the leader of the 2. Cosmia and Comet's behavior didn't seem all too "mastermind like" but hey they're my thoughts. Jeez that was long sorry about that  

On 6/12/2019 at 6:44 PM, FleetWood said:

I've thought on this for a while and I can't think of a logical answer. It can't be crescent based on what we've been told (they aren't on the best of terms) and on what I think crescent is like as a character. Please correct me if I'm wrong but there were 2 characters introduced when we first came to grand dream city, Comet and Cosmia (the performers who were disguised as MC and our mother) and as far I can remember, they haven't had an active role since so the only logical conclusion i can come to off the top of my head is that they might be associated with Spacia and Tiempa (seeing that they can supposedly change form and already know about the MC) . Cosmia would be "her majesty" in this situation because she seemed like she was the leader of the 2. Cosmia and Comet's behaviour didn't seem all too "mastermind like" but hey they're my thoughts. Jeez that was long sorry about that  

Thank you for sparking my memory I forgot about those two. Do you think that Cosmia and Comet are gonna reappear in V12 and they don't want to interfere for some reason. Cosmos means "the universe seen as a well-ordered whole. and comet are meteors that have discovered with " day, year and time."  Cosmia is space and Comet is time think about it  I have a feeling Cosmia might ordering Spacea and Tiempa to observe those linked to prophecy. In other words us, Melia, Erin the light and Ren, Cassandra and Madame X the dark.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Thank you for sparking my memory I forgot about those two. Do you that Cosmia and Comet are gonna reappear in V12 and they don't want to interfere for some reason. Cosmos means "the universe seen as a well-ordered whole. and comet are meteors that have discovered with " day, year and time."  Cosmia is space and Comet is time think about it  I have a feeling Cosmia might ordering Spacea and Tiempa to observe those linked to prophecy. In other words us, Melia, Erin the light and Ren, Cassandra and Madame X the dark.

Yeah you're right when you explain it in full it does make a lot of sense. I wonder about what kind of role Comet would play however, because they seemed very child-like or at least more shy, so that makes me think that they aren't completely on board with Cosmia, considering she also said he could leave once they were "finished" or something like that. But yeah i really like talking about these characters they're really mysterious.