Looking for Honedge and Eevee

Drekrim

Hey,

So I'm currently looking to add a Honedge and an Eevee to my team. 5 perfect IV's and shiny preferred.

The Eevee can have a random attack IV and the Honedge can have a random SpAttack IV.

To offer up I've got a Regular Charmander(Rash Nature, 5 31 IV's with a 30 Sp Def IV)

Multiple A-Grimers(Adamant Nature, 5 31 IV's and random Sp Attack IV's)

6 Perfect IV Regular Charmander(Calm Natured)

Shiny Charmander(Bashful Nature, 5 Perfect IV's with a 7 Speed IV)

Also have Heart Scales available.

PS If you could send a Thunderstone with the Eevee that would be helpful as well!

If anyone out there is willing to help out that'd be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Drekrim
Changed what I was looking for

Just now, Drekrim said:

Hey,

So I'm currently looking to add a Scyther(eventually a Scizor) to my team. Preferably shiny though not required.

What I do need is for it to be Adamant Natured, and 5-6 perfect IV's(the only one not required is the SpAttack IV).

To offer up I've got a Regular Charmander(Rash Nature, 5 31 IV's with a 30 Sp Def IV)

Multiple A-Grimers(Adamant Nature, 5 31 IV's and random Sp Attack IV's)

If yours is also shiny and has the right natures etc. I would be willing to part with one of these

6 Perfect IV Regular Charmander(Calm Natured)

Shiny Charmander(Bashful Nature, 5 Perfect IV's with a 7 Speed IV)

If anyone out there is willing to help out that'd be greatly appreciated!

I have something that could work, not right nature though, fortunately that can be changed. If u want it I would prefer items you can keep your high IV Pokemon for something else

4 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I have something that could work, not right nature though, fortunately that can be changed. If u want it I would prefer items you can keep your high IV Pokemon for something else

I don't have access to a lot of items, but what would be something you would consider for it? And yeah...I need to dedicate some time to get some heart scales. I've got a couple other natures I need to change as well.

Just now, Drekrim said:

I don't have access to a lot of items, but what would be something you would consider for it? And yeah...I need to dedicate some time to get some heart scales. I've got a couple other natures I need to change as well.

It has right nature now, Heart scales are a favorite

any item really you aren't going to use

6 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

It has right nature now, Heart scales are a favorite

any item really you aren't going to use

Thanks! Um the only things I really have that you can't get in shops would be a Light Ball, Balm Mushroom, and a Dusk Stone. Any of those good enough for you?

Otherwise give me a bit and I'll go try and fish up some Luvdisc to steal a Heart Scale from.

Edited by Drekrim

1 minute ago, Drekrim said:

Thanks! Um the only things I really have that you can't get in shops would be a Light Ball, Balm Mushroom, and a Dusk Stone. Any of those good enough for you?

You need to keep the Balm Mushroom

Heart Scales are favorite candy works as well, I don't really care if you can find it in shops or not

I will wait my user Snorlax

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

You need to keep the Balm Mushroom

Heart Scales are favorite candy works as well, I don't really care if you can find it in shops or not

I will wait my user Snorlax

I actually just got a Heart Scale while waiting for your reply so I'll send the Heart Scale!