Mosley Hospital of Hope Quest Fix

Commander

I know sometimes people have issues with this quest being locked out of it so I made this to reset the quest. I found one hiccup with the first cop fight for a very rare glitch so I made a little workaround. As long as you don't have a save that lost at the first cop and saved afterwards this patch should work. So if you wipe, you have to redo the entire event by meeting Mosley at the side of the hospital and fight all the cops and such. There's no additional switches so it won't conflict with V12 either. Just drag and drop these files into the data folder and you'll be good to go.

Map036.rxdata Map549.rxdata

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sayaman said:

I have an issue with the quest, i cant find the last child, its missing from my game. Any chance this will fix it or its only for the hospital part?

Is this the sewer one you're talking about. I honestly have no idea which ones aren't available after the point of no return.

Hmm i honestly cant remember it has been such a long time now, but i have this problem even before the new sewer system happend. It was on version 10 i think when i made the new game i am currently in. I used the guide to find them but nothing i cant find the last one.