Interceptor’s Fate?

Chrixai

Yo what’s up with another theory, this time involving the interceptor! So, the interceptor, after everything that has been going on I’ve been thinking, what happens when the interceptor finishes their mission of sending the world to peace or destruction? Well I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s possible they may disappear with being remembered. Why do I think this you may ask? It’s simple. While Melia and Erin were looking for information about team Xen, our favorite heroine, Melia decided to look into our personal information without our permission in which we ourselves aren’t aware of because of our surpressed memories. She has told Erin about who we are and our purpose, in which case when the world is in grave danger, the interceptor appears deciding to save or destroy our world. We come and go as if we were strangers to the world once we have fulfilled our role. An example of this, the alternate future. If you choose to hand over the time diamond to Melanie, she’ll fool Melia and become one with her as Melanie being the dominant mind. As this has happened the interceptor has decided to destroy the world with Melanie as the current ruler, and dissappeared from existence, as Amber was struggling to remember who we are and soon after completely forgotten, who we are. True, this could also be a possibility that it was because of us being time travelers and going back to prevent this course of action, however Melanie had explained that even if we had used the time diamond it would (shatter into pieces being the fake one) send us back to our timeline, but would leave that alternate timeline in chaos because the MC and Melia going to the alternate timeline was like going to a different dimension. Therefore, we’d still most likely be remembered for our actions either leaving the world in chaos or peace. So my theory is if we finish our role of being the interceptor, we may disappear from existence without being remembered (or we might be remembered with those closest to us like in Pokémon mystery dungeon gates to infinity). Anyway TL;DR PMDGTI possible reference. Thoughts, other theories? The stage is yours! 

• Like 1