Need help with Titania

Petri

Hi everyone, been stuck on Titania for a while now and can't seem to be able to progress anytime soon. She just demolishes me everytime. This is how it goes: my scrafty one-shots the Sandslash with drain punch and out comes klefki, after a couple ultra potions Gardevoir knocks it out. Here begins the nightmere...She sends in Excadrill wich one-shot my whole team with Smart Strike. No one can even seem to outspeed it (not that my team is very fast...) pls give me some ideas or tell me what to train in order to get past the iron psycho... thank you. Here is a list of my best pokemon:

Charizard 85: Fly, Dragon Claw, Heat wave, flare blitz

Gardevoir 85: Calm mind, moonblast, Psychic, stored power

Scrafty 81: drain punch, high jump kick, crunch, head smash

Darmanitan: flare blitz, taunt, superpower, heat wave

Metagross 85: hammer arm, zen headbut, meteor mash, iron defense

Garchomp 75: dig, aqua tail, iron head, outrage

Alolan Exeggutor 82: egg bomb, wood hammer, dragon hammer, leaf storm

Dragalge 79: surf, dive, dragon pulse, sludge wave

Rhyperior 80: horn drill, stone edge, earthquake, rock smash

Electrode 85: discharge, explosion, rain dance, mirror coat

Hawlucha 74: streanght, sword dance, high jump kick, flying press

Bronzog 77: trick room, extrasensory, light screen, stealth rock

Heliolisk 81: quick attack, thunder, parabolic charge, charge

Mantine 85: air slash, toxic, bounce, hydro pump

Araquanid 72: liquidation, lunge, mirror coat, waterfall

Also have the various high level pokemon u can get in the desert. thank you guys

Edited by Petri

Have you tried using a trick room set?

Your team isn't very fast and you have multiple pokemon that can definitely set up trick room, such as your Gardevoir. Setup Trick Room a turn before you knock out the Klefki, and destroy her with your fire and fighting types.

Here's an idea for the Excadrill: buy a Magical Seed (Flower Shop in Lapis Ward) and a X-Speed (Department Store). Have one of your physical attackers hold the Magical Seed, and send it out at the same time Titania sends out her Excadrill. Titania's Excadrill is also holding a Magical Seed, and what it does in her field is boost the user's Attack and protect it from all damage during the turn it is sent out. That means that neither of you will be able to attack the other on this turn. She will set up a Swords Dance, and you can use this turn to use the X-Speed on your Pokemon, so it will outspeed her Excadrill the next turn and OHKO it with a super effective physical attack.

Good luck!

I would highly recommend getting your own Excadrill which is catchable in the desert. Excadrill slaughters most of her team, and I managed to beat Titania (After many failed attempts) with some random Excadrill I caught in the desert and leveled up a bit. I gave it a magical seed, snuck in a X-speed and the Excadrill just swept her whole team with minimal effort. I think it got all the way to Aegislash or Mega-Scizor before finally going down, where my Infernape scorched the remaining ones.

16 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Have you tried using a trick room set?

Your team isn't very fast and you have multiple pokemon that can definitely set up trick room, such as your Gardevoir. Setup Trick Room a turn before you knock out the Klefki, and destroy her with your fire and fighting types.

I personally hate using X-items, I despise them actually.

So i would definitely go with Trick Room. But I don't know if it will work with Gardevoir because Titania runs Flash Cannon on her Klefki and i'm guessing that 2HKO's her. So i'd go with Bronzong.

Give your Bronzong levitate and it should be able to live Excadrill's smart strike and X-scissor for an easy Trick Room. Then Scrafty's High Jump Kick should be able to OHKO him. Or Darmanitan's Flare Blitz ofcourse.

• Upvote 1