Evolving/Trading Graveler

Okkun

Hi Everyone,

I've just recently started playing Pokemon Reborn, so I would like to ask your help for evolving my Graveler.
1. If I trade my 'mon with someone just to evolve it can I trade back the same 'mon I gave?
2. Can someone trade with me so I can get a Golem?

Hope you can help me.  😊

41 minutes ago, Okkun said:

Hi Everyone,

I've just recently started playing Pokemon Reborn, so I would like to ask your help for evolving my Graveler.
1. If I trade my 'mon with someone just to evolve it can I trade back the same 'mon I gave?
2. Can someone trade with me so I can get a Golem?

Hope you can help me.  😊

How far in are you? Depending bon where you are it might be easier to just wait a bit unless you really want it now.... But in around where you find Geodude there should be a shop for link stones.....

• Thanks 1

Just now, Starry Knight said:

How far in are you? Depending bon where you are it might be easier to just wait a bit unless you really want it now.... But in around where you find Geodude there should be a shop for link stones.....

I'm at the 3rd gym atm.

Just now, Okkun said:

I'm at the 3rd gym atm.

No you don't have to trade her

Corey or Shelly? In either case by the grand stair way in North Obsidia ward talk to the people there, I think the lab coat guy has what your looking for

If you check at the bottom of my signature in the spoiler it has a item guide copy and pasting it you might be able to find a free one near there as well...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

No you don't have to trade her

Corey or Shelly? In either case by the grand stair way in North Obsidia ward talk to the people there, I think the lab coat guy has what your looking for

If you check at the bottom of my signature in the spoiler it has a item guide copy and pasting it you might be able to find a free one near there as well...

I checked the link and according to that I need to defeat Shelly first. Thanks a lot for your help. 🙂