Lf Squirtle, Bulbasaur

DawsonGuny

Hey, so recently I got a Charmander that my buddy has been breeding and decided to try an get the other two starters. I'm aware that they are pretty average but hey. Collections a collection. Plus my buddy is insanely good a breeding and wanted to make a full tank team with this Snorlax he got and he mentioned being interested in Blastoise for some reason so this would help him out to.

I have two heart stones. One for each one I'll give in return.

Edited by DawsonGuny

2 hours ago, DawsonGuny said:

Hey, so recently I got a Charmander that my buddy has been breeding and decided to try an get the other two starters. I'm aware that they are pretty average but hey. Collections a collection. Plus my buddy is insanely good a breeding and wanted to make a full tank team with this Snorlax he got and he mentioned being interested in Blastoise for some reason so this would help him out to.

I have two heart stones. One for each one I'll give in return.

I can help with both I assume you mean heart scales btw?

2 minutes ago, DawsonGuny said:

K. I'm on now. I think my friend mentioned you? You were the one that gave him the bada## snorlax that he breed to make an army of munchlax.

I remember the OTs of the littens, If you guys need anything else feel free to PM me or go to the guild page

5 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I remember the OTs of the littens, If you guys need anything else feel free to PM me or go to the guild page

Oh yeah, the littens. Sorry about how many there are. We have two boxes just filled with them. He got fired up one day and wanted to make a perfect IVs shiny best ability litten so we have so many to give away. I've literally spent hours wonder trading them off to try and keep some people and clear our boxes.

Edited by DawsonGuny

11 minutes ago, DawsonGuny said:

Oh yeah, the littens. Sorry about how many there are. We have two boxes just filled with them. He got fired up one day and wanted to make a perfect IVs shiny best ability litten so we have so many to give away. I've literally spent hours wonder trading them off to try and keep some people and clear our boxes.

Release anything you your selves wouldn't want to receive that's what I do