Grieving my team

BryseF44

Hello everyone, 

Hopefully this is a decently appropriate place to write this. I have always been more of a lurker than an active member of this forum, so I'm not even sure, but I'll delete it later if need be.

So I've been playing Reborn for years. I started somewhere around the release of episode 7. Since then, I've restarted the game around 4 times, as I've switched computers. And now, after all those years, I had finally achieved what I thought I never could: I got to the end point of where the game is currently. 

Which is why it made it so much harder when, last night, I tripped and fell out of my bed, yanking my computer off, and destroying my hard drive in the process. All my work, all the hours of my life, all my beautiful pokemon that I've raised up and taken with me through the journey, gone forever. 

SO, this is a post to commemorate Torty, Blair, Magneto, and all my other mons that are gone, and to commiserate my desperation over their loss. 

Thank you for listening. 

• Sad 6

33 minutes ago, BryseF44 said:

Hello everyone, 

Hopefully this is a decently appropriate place to write this. I have always been more of a lurker than an active member of this forum, so I'm not even sure, but I'll delete it later if need be.

So I've been playing Reborn for years. I started somewhere around the release of episode 7. Since then, I've restarted the game around 4 times, as I've switched computers. And now, after all those years, I had finally achieved what I thought I never could: I got to the end point of where the game is currently. 

Which is why it made it so much harder when, last night, I tripped and fell out of my bed, yanking my computer off, and destroying my hard drive in the process. All my work, all the hours of my life, all my beautiful pokemon that I've raised up and taken with me through the journey, gone forever. 

SO, this is a post to commemorate Torty, Blair, Magneto, and all my other mons that are gone, and to commiserate my desperation over their loss. 

Thank you for listening. 

Sorry for your loss, fren. hope you'll restart a playthrough when E19 comes out though! It'd be a shame not to witness the true finish line because of an accident like that 😢

Sorry for your team and your progression. I feel sorry for you too. My prayers are with you and your fighting partners. If you ever need help for a new beginning (If you ever want to), just let me know. I will help!

Be strong 🙏

14 hours ago, BryseF44 said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for listening. 

So sorry for your loss, don't mean to sound rude saying this but perhaps you will have precautions in place to avoid this in future?

Either way if ya ever need mons to help you through your journey the 8th Street Vendors are here to help.