Glass factory trouble!

MrSchmidt

So my team keep dying over and over, and it's driving me nuts! I'd like some help swapping some pokemon to make the team more balanced.

I've got:

Lycanroc - opener/stealth rock setter

Greninja - physical sweeper

Nidoking - special sweeper

Noivern - special sweeper

Accelgor - revenge killer

Talonflame - revenge killer

Any help is appreciated!

Your team is immensely frail. Also not sure which battles in the factory you're having trouble with, whether it's the opening or one of the two battles after the first double battle. 

If it's the first battle though I'd grab a spinner or something with defog to get rid of the sticky webs. Stealth rocks are pretty amazing for the first battle too though.

• Like 1

magic bounce, fake out, prankster + taunt. use any of those to stop sticky web initially. 

a lot of the pokemon are weak to some form of ground or dark, so a moxie Krookodile can wreck face. Mamoswine and Weavile arent too bad either. 

for this and future double battles. you may want to think about screen support. if you dont mind hail's residual damage, Alolan Ninetales with aurora veil is enough. though if you dont want that then Meowstic-M with prankster does the job perfectly. 

• Upvote 1