Wizard 101 Nostalgia Anyone...

AquaMacaw

So I woke up two days ago and remembered how I used to waste time when I was a kid. And decided to try doing it now as well when I looked online I was surprised to see that Wizard 101 is still up and running while some of the other mmos I played arent like 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and 'Toon Town'. Is was a massive nostalgia bomb playing through the tutorial, and I actually still found it fun actually playing the game makes sense since i'm a sucker for turn-based strategy games. And card summoning is just icing on the cake. I always played as the myth class wizard because you could summon GREEK MONSTERS and NINJA PIGS it was awesome. I mostly made this topic to see if anyone else has has nostalgia with this game or maybe i'm just weird and if you have any stories about the game feel free to share em'.

My family plays it a fair bit. I've tried every class, and from what I've encountered Death is the best, Myth is the worst (sorry).

I think I got to Zafaria before I got bored and quit, just couldn't be bothered to keep slogging through that world. Dragonspyre was easily the best world overall.

7 hours ago, wcv said:

My family plays it a fair bit. I've tried every class, and from what I've encountered Death is the best, Myth is the worst (sorry).

Oh dont worry I know its the worst I just thought the summons looked cool as a kid.

It's been a while, but I've been playing W101 till somewhere in Marleybone, I had the UK version. But then a new game came out, Pirate101 which I then started playing. 
I used to play myth class too, for the same reason also. But now, I prefer P101 more and I still sometimes play it.