Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

Damn Teru had a crappy secondary. Good job Yahy!

I'm also pretty sure of who Ame is (already had a hunch last day phase) and it's been confirmed by my failed attempt at collecting a shard from her last night. I don't think voting for her is necessary at this point.

On the other hand I'd like to hear more from quiet players, like, say... Astra.

[Eliminate] Astra

(I know, it's early for a vote but I forgot to vote before and I don't want to do that again.)

Well Belle, Nano isn't dangerous at all since when he was attacked. Now he's an alter ego where his votes counts as 0 and he doesn't have an alignment. It is true that he's been quiet but he can't create problems to us. 

For now i don't really have one reason to vote someone. Also Ali already voted Astra for pressuring him, and i think one vote on him is enough. I honestly don't want to create a bandwagon right now, but for sure i will wait for his answer; then i will decide if vote for him or not.

6 hours ago, Alistair said:

Damn Teru had a crappy secondary. Good job Yahy!

I'm also pretty sure of who Ame is (already had a hunch last day phase) and it's been confirmed by my failed attempt at collecting a shard from her last night. I don't think voting for her is necessary at this point.

On the other hand I'd like to hear more from quiet players, like, say... Astra.

[Eliminate] Astra

(I know, it's early for a vote but I forgot to vote before and I don't want to do that again.)

yeah its no secret to anyone at this point

Amey is Makoto

Thanks btw >\\\<

as a confirmed townie rn, im angry rawr

and as our friends blackeneds are just 2 now, and we far outnumber them, i think we should share everything with each other, to make things easier

@Nano4 for instance, were you spotless or blackened before death?

ali, who are you?

also i have new info

nagito is probably town! For instance, i attacked Amethyst, who is Makoto, and Nagito was bullshiting about hope! That probably means he survived an attack or transformed! Or even... both? Look, Nagito should reveal themselves rn, you might me in danger, your transformation looks really strong!

i doubt people would target Amey for a night kill the same night i did! This means they either targeted Fuyuhiko (akane wasn't able to use her things that night) or Nagito! I'm pretty sure either me or Fuyu would be informed of that attack, cause y know 

Spoiler

Both fuyu's role of not dying cause i protecc and peko's execution scene!

and i wasnt informed at all! that leads me to think that Nagito was targeted that night by the mafia.

please, Nagito, present yourself to us!

1. Cicada (Nicki) - ???

2. DigitalAmber - ???

3. Bazaro as Ibuki Mioda, executed day 2

4. Andracass as Teruteru Hanamura, killed night 2

5. Amethyst - Makoto, tp

6. Lykos - ???

7. Dragoknight - ???

8. Newt as Monokuma, killed night 1

9. Yahen as Hajime Hinata, killed night 2

10. Yahy - peko, spotless

11. L'Belle - ???

12. Chickenborn (Bean) - ???

13. Alistair - ???

14. Eviora - ???, Town

15. Caimie - Byakuya - alignment unknown, probably town

16. CrimsonDragon (Kiet) as Mikan Tsumiki, killed night 0

17. Nano - Alter Ego, helps town

18. Astra- ???

We still lack: soda (he shouldnt claim anyway, but i think hes blackened), neko, fuyu, nagito (probably town), mahiru, saionji, sonia (that nano confirmed its town), Akane (which is town for sure) and Gundham.

I think Caimie should have a strong transformation, as their ability looks so trash lmao. Also, its probably lynch related! Thing that we'll be able to help in.

[Unreveal fuyu]

[Reveal Byakuya]

"Why did you put Evi as a townie???" I mean she fucking killed Bazaro, a mafia! 

Now, opinion wise, my bets are that Astra and Bean/Lbelle are the remaining mafs!

And i also forgot to vote!

[Vote Alistair]

thats mostly just for pressure

from this point in the game, i'll try to just trust people that claimed and seriously trust me, with some exceptions ofc

Just claim, explain what you did the whole game, and i take it out

Next ones will be: L'belle, Drago, Lykos, Amber and Nicki respectivelly (youre already doing it to astra and i doubt it would work with bean)

5 hours ago, L'Belle said:

Agreed with what Ali said. Personally though, I also think Nano has been suspiciously quiet.

[Eliminate] Nano

You do realize I can’t die from lynches or night kills right? Also I was spotless

@Yahy I see what you're trying to do and I'll play fair, since at this point info sharing could make things easier for everyone.

I'm spotless Nekomaru. I created a chat with Lykos on the first night and I've stayed with him so far (he can confirm). I tried to collect shards from Nano (success), then Lykos (success), then Ame (fail).

That's all I have.

Spoiler

Btw, in case you don't know who to kill tonight, keep in mind I would come back as a pseudo-doctor if you target me.

Just now, Alistair said:

@Yahy I see what you're trying to do and I'll play fair, since at this point info sharing could make things easier for everyone.

I'm spotless Nekomaru. I created a chat with Lykos on the first night and I've stayed with him so far (he can confirm). I tried to collect shards from Nano (success), then Lykos (success), then Ame (fail).

That's all I have.

Hide contents

Btw, in case you don't know who to kill tonight, keep in mind I would come back as a pseudo-doctor if you target me.

Can you like undo chats at will? That would be helpful! Creating like a undying peko! If you're able to do it now, i would appreciate! Thanks for answering!

[unvote Alistair]

Oh you want my role. Sure I'll bite. I'm spotless Kazuichi. I can place a trap on a player each night. If that person dies, the person who killed them will also die. unless they are Monokuma/Usami or are protected. This trap also works for the lynch the next day so if the person I trapped is lynched, the first voter dies.

4 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I can undo chats at will, yes. But I can have only one chat with one person at a time.

Can you please undo your current one and make a chat with me now? It would be really helpful to have a trust bud imo

2 minutes ago, L'Belle said:

Oh you want my role. Sure I'll bite. I'm spotless Kazuichi. I can place a trap on a player each night. If that person dies, the person who killed them will also die. unless they are Monokuma/Usami or are protected. This trap also works for the lynch the next day so if the person I trapped is lynched, the first voter dies.

Thanks L'belle; would you mind trapping me today? I'm sorry about your security being compromised, but i have a plan to end this game in the next phase! Please, tell me if you agree

[Unvote L'Belle]

3 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Can you please undo your current one and make a chat with me now? It would be really helpful to have a trust bud imo

Thanks L'belle; would you mind trapping me today? I'm sorry about your security being compromised, but i have a plan to end this game in the next phase! Please, tell me if you agree

[Unvote L'Belle]

It's now useless since you've said this, they obviously won't target you.