Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

4 hours ago, Yahen said:

Also, are we supposed to reveal people this phase? I'm not sure about it

every day if I'm not mistaken. Little curious why people voted me and caimie yesterday yet today almost no one even mentioned us. Makes me wonder what the purpose of yesterday even was.

5 hours ago, L'Belle said:

every day if I'm not mistaken. Little curious why people voted me and caimie yesterday yet today almost no one even mentioned us. Makes me wonder what the purpose of yesterday even was.

Looks like Caimie random voted you, some people bandwagoned that, and then some people voted Caimie because they never explained themselves.

[Reveal] Teruteru

32 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Usami - or Makoto, now - may be vulnerable to being killed post-transformation, so it's only natural they didn't reveal themselves.

Yeah, i doubt it would make sense to be only killed by lynch means

No, we should absolutely NOT reveal Usami/Makoto. If we do, and we learn that they're vulnerable to night kills, the blackened will try to take them out, since they're almost guaranteed to be a natural ally of the spotless/town. If Sonia is blackened, she'll be able to figure out who is Usami/Makoto and kill them. I want them to have to at least risk having that plan be a complete dud.

Instead, I vote [Reveal] Hajime. he could be on either side, so we may as well know what he can do. That will help us account for possible killings.

I agree that we shouldn't reveal Usami. It's likely to benefit the blackened more than it does the town.

[Reveal] Nagito

In case he's blackened, getting rid of him could be a pain in the butt due to his luck... and I suspect he has a powerful secondary. Might as well know what we're dealing with.

Still not sure about Yahy, their roleclaim and apparent failure to kill anyone last night (provided they really are Peko). The kill could have failed due to targetting Kuzuryuu, Nagito, or Usami, not to mention Akane possibly restraining/protecting someone.

That said I don't think we should discuss Yahy's target here. The decision is liable to being influenced by the blackened, and if Yahy themself is blackened, they wouldn't obey us anyway.

1 hour ago, Eviora said:

No, we should absolutely NOT reveal Usami/Makoto. If we do, and we learn that they're vulnerable to night kills, the blackened will try to take them out, since they're almost guaranteed to be a natural ally of the spotless/town. If Sonia is blackened, she'll be able to figure out who is Usami/Makoto and kill them. I want them to have to at least risk having that plan be a complete dud.

Instead, I vote [Reveal] Hajime. he could be on either side, so we may as well know what he can do. That will help us account for possible killings.

Nano said Sonia was spotless, right?

We also already revealed hajime

Edited by Yahen

Oh... um... well, that's embarrassing. xD

I'm not seeing any plausible way Yahy could fail to be spotless Peko based on the reasoning in my previous post... barring some sort of already-activated secret ability we don't know about. But speculating about that is basically pointless.

That said, it seems likely that many of us have transformation conditions. So far, Nagito, Mahiru, Chiaki, Usami, and Gundham have had special messages. We know Chiaki transformed. Based on the message, I'd say it's extremely likely Nagito survived a kill attempt last night., and Yahy attacked Ame, so I'd say that, accounting for conditional probability, it's quite likely Ame is Nagito. The alternative is that the blackened attacked Nagito and Ame is someone else who can survive being attacked... Usami, Fuyuhiko, or Akane's target, perhaps? But if Akane targeted someone on Night 0 then she couldn't have last night.

Regardless, due to the plot of DR2, I'm very wary of a transformed Nagito, so I will amend my reveal to a hopefully-less-foolish [Reveal] Nagito.

I agree w revealing Nagito, he might become dangerous if transformed

Although it might be a death only thing, which would favor us (considering Yahy wont attack Ame again)

[Reveal Nagito]

Since Usami counts in the total that the blacken have get rid of, trying to get rid of her would be a bad idea.

Something that came me when looking through the roles again is that Mahiru can determine whether if Yahy's claims are true. Since Mahiru keeps track of hope shard visits, whoever is Mahiru should target Yahy tonight and if they don't see Yahy collect from someone, then Yahy is a blacken Peko because has to perform the blacken kill if blacken meaning he can't collect hope shards.

I'm honestly waiting for seeing what Ame has to say and if she can confirm that Yahy attacked her last night. Anyway i would say Peko isn't blackened because on N0 there were two kill attemps: one on Kiet which killed him and the second one on Nano so i'm inclined to believe that Peko is town for now. 

Ok since we don't have better ideas, i guess i will agree with you all [Reveal] Nagito

As for the second role that we should reveal, i honestly don't know, maybe we should go for Peko or Mahiru? 

Since the reveal train for Nagito is going so strong, I'm going to try to influence the secondary reveal instead by checking one of the characters most likely to have a transformation. My reasoning for saying he's likely will be obvious to anyone who played the game.

[Unreveal] Nagito

[Reveal] Nekomaru

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Eviora said:

Usami - or Makoto, now - may be vulnerable to being killed post-transformation, so it's only natural they didn't reveal themselves.

9 hours ago, Yahen said:

Yeah, i doubt it would make sense to be only killed by lynch means

I am afraid I must object!

On 4/21/2019 at 6:03 PM, Bok Choi said:

Newt is dead! He was Monokuma...

You cannot die (under MOST circumstances). Each night, you may visit TWO people in order, but instead of collecting Hope Shards, you are in fact looking for Magical Miracle Girl Usami. If you find her, you will kill her and transform into something much more despair-inducing…

Be careful though! Magical Miracle Girl Usami is also looking to kill you first… Use [Visit 1] player name [Visit 2] player name

[Kill Usami, and become Junko Enoshima]

Finally… You can set despair into motion. You can choose two players each night, and they will become *hopeless*. Hopeless characters immediately lose all their hope shards, and become unable to distribute or collect hope shards. You win and leave the game if all living characters become hopeless. (The game continues without you) You can only be killed if EVERYONE else votes to lynch you, and if the game ends before you are able to complete your task, you lose.

If we consider what has been presented to us as Monokuma's transformation, I do not think it is unreasonable to expect that Usami, or rather, Makoto's ultimate form might have the same effect. After all, if we abide by my previously mentioned theory that the two mascots are simply two heads of the same coin, then it can also be reasoned that they would have similar conditions on their death. The difference should be that where Monokuma's effect is detrimental to town, in preventing them from using their Hope Shards, Makoto's could be instrumental?

Of course, that is all still just a guess... 

5 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Since Usami counts in the total that the blacken have get rid of, trying to get rid of her would be a bad idea.

Likewise, the same would now be true for Nano as transformed Chiaki, would it not?

5 hours ago, LykosHand said:

I'm honestly waiting for seeing what Ame has to say and if she can confirm that Yahy attacked her last night.

Unfortunately, I have not been informed of any such event... Which in my opinion, if I were attacked, would be quite a loss! I would be very interested to see a killer's methodology up close and personality for the first time! Even if it had to be my last... I can think of fewer ways to kick a bucket that would be more exciting! To whoever may be interested in killing me, while I do not wish to die, if you happen to fail your kill a second time, I would swear a royal oath of silence, all twelve holy Master Goat salutes and all, if you would simply inform me so that you could, I believe the phrase is, show your moves!

In the mean time, I will agree to Miss Eviora's proposal of revealing the next role that is likely to be a transformation, as those do tend to be rather pungent... 

[Reveal] Nekomaru

56 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Unfortunately, I have not been informed of any such event...

the message i received was "You failed to kill Amethyst"

Either you were not informed of it, or you are lying

if i only knew your character, it would be kinda easy to distinguish it

i'm not attacking you tonight, i have another target in mind, two, for instance

but a claim would help greatly, as for sure you are not Akane

i'm going to sleep now, but i'll wake up before phase changes

allow me to carefully explain my action

if you ar-

oh i see what happened

i'm not voting you today

also people i would like to know my role transformation, please vote Peko and Nekomaru

Edited by Yahy

7 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Of course, that is all still just a guess... 

This has "I know more than I let on" written all over it...

7 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Likewise, the same would now be true for Nano as transformed Chiaki, would it not?

As mentioned in Bok's phase post, Alter Ego doesn't count towards spotless or blackened number, so the blackened technically wouldn't even need to get rid of her. In that regard she's probably unlike Usami/Makoto.

• Global Mods

[reveal] Nekomaru.

I know Akane restrained me N0 so the possibility of her restraining again N1 is impossible, though I think it’s a bit weird that she could have chosen which nights to act. Doesn’t get me in the clear, but it’s information I guess. Yeah I didn’t thoroughly read all roles, my bad.

Good job Sonia is spotless (according to Nano/Yahen); I’d hate to imagine what a blackened Sonia could be capable of.

As for a lynch, does anyone have any ideas? Since we’re close to a phase change apparently...

I wasn't trying to make Kazuichi guilty at all, a Town Trapper can still kill a Townie (except that's not how it works in this game apparently) I was explaining my thoughts at the time about there being more killing roles in the game.

There's still four scum out there somewhere, and I'd like to think you aren't one of them [eliminate] Eviora but you're a little too pushy with this "trap" of yours.