Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

7 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Usami is nowhere to be seen... But Makoto Naegi has entered!

Nagito is yelling something about hope...
Gundham has sent out his Dark Devas of Destruction...

Considering Monokuma's description, Usami is now Makoto.

And Nagito was probably attacked, gundham used his night action

Also, anyone got restrained? This could help determining some aligments

I visited Nicki, everything went okay there

Just now, Eviora said:

Monokuma is dead, presumably due to a visit from Usami. Neither the vigilante nor mafia killed anyone. True to my word...

[Eliminate] Yahy

i've already explained myself, my kill on Amethyst failed

also, Nagito was attacked as Yahen said, there are a bunch of possibilities for my kill failure

Amethyst being Usami, Fuyu, Akane, Nagito or restrained for example

i would wait till she pronounces herself, but do what you want to do

[Reveal Fuyuhiko]

Just now, Nano4 said:

[eliminate] eviora

i have a bad feeling about her

her persistance in voting me is rather annoying, i'm tempted to vote her, but i'll wait for now

also nano, before i attacked you, were you spotless or blackened?

Nicki claimed to be restrained D1, and the list says Akane can only restrain every other night. So probably no one got restrained.

I didn't trust Yahy much D1 either, or Nano for that matter. Nano turned out to be town after all, but I'm gonna [eliminate] Yahy for now. Maybe someone learned something good today

Very interesting. I was wondering who would immediately bandwagon against me or Yahy.

[Unvote] Yahy

The revelation of Chiaki's role is Yahy's alibi. It's proof that two people - Chiaki and Mikan - had kills aimed at them that night. That could only have happened if Peko is not blackened. Therefore, Yahy is either not blackened or not Peko. But if they weren't Peko, there's a high chance the real Peko would have targeted them. That fact that they remain alive makes me nearly positive that they really are Peko and therefore not blackened.

• Veterans

i think caimie is byakuya? since there was some flavor text about an "unknown student" protesting the lynch yesterday.

i'm a bit more inclined to trust yahy over evi here because there are enough cases where night kills fail that it's likely one won't happen for various reasons.

If Kazuichi had been involved, one of the dead would have flipped either blackened or Peko. Neither happened, so Kazuichi was not involved in the N0 killing attempts.

Ooh, I see what you mean now. I reread the rules to check myself, and I didn't realize Kazuichi only killed killer visits. By that logic, Peko has to be spotless, and this is assuming Yahy's claim to be true.

Unless someone has a killer secondary ability we don't know about. At least it's too early to say anyone used a Shard Action, but given how unlikely this all is, it's safe to say Yahy's town. [unvote]

i want you to vote in people for me to kill this night

Choose 5 or less, i'll kill one of them

it wont be precise, cause Akane might be blackened after all, but i'll avoid killing someone not voted

Edited by Yahy

5 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Yahy, choose your own target. If you do it by voting and Kazuichi is blackened he can revenge kill you.

Thats why i said i would consider the 5 most voted! And also, sometimes i will not follow the votes! but i'm aborting it anyways sorry

I have a new target in mind, i doubt anyone would guess this one either!