Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

Massclaiming D1 is never a good idea, especially with a setup like this. Any character can be any role, so it only helps the mafia, because they know who they are and can target the important roles. Town doesn't get anything from this.

Maybe in this game they're role playing as Serious Evi 🤔

I'm changing my reveal to Chiaki, the more I think about it the more I doubt Nano's claim. Becoming immortal because someone tried to kill you sounds a lot like a second life cop-out to me.

[Unreveal](?)

[Reveal] Chiaki

Not sure who to lynch vote yet, but we have plenty of time left.

25 minutes ago, Caimie said:

Nano i think you're confusing Eviora with Amethyst, i believe Eviora wasn't in friday night mafia at all.

y he is confusing yvy w amey

i read yvy as maf rn but i'm not voting them so quickly lol

sowwy yvy nano is kinda trigger happy

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Eviora said:

Why is everyone so keen on revealing Monokuma? As far as I'm aware, he's not affiliated with the blackened.

While it is true that none of us could be aware of that, it can only seem reasonable to me that with two opposing Third Party roles in play, one of them would transform in a way that would be beneficial to town, and another would transform in a way that would be beneficial to our blackened comrades. With that and the obvious connections in mind, I do not think that our friends are wrong to be cautious of the role.

3 hours ago, Yahy said:

if i die, either akane is evil or idk

I am sorry but I am afraid cannot comprehend your logic in saying this. It may be ghastly to consider, but there are plenty of ways that you could perish independent of Akane's actions. Especially since the scenarios proposed by Miss Eviora account for scenarios in which you are both protected by Akane and in which you are suspended out to dry by her.

2 hours ago, Nano4 said:

I feel like eviora could be monokouma based on how they don’t want monokouma a secondary to be revealed

for my suspicions I shall place the first vote

[eliminate] eviora

This, too, seems to me to be misguided. Miss Eviora's initial comments regarding Monokuma were based primarily out of a since-corrected misunderstanding, and her stance therein since accomplishes much the same effect of verifying the transformations that have been left shrouded in so much mystery. More importantly, we are all aware that characters do not know their own secondary abilities, so does it not stand up to a reason that Monokuma and Usami would likewise be unaware of the effects of their transformations? Therefore it could arguably be beneficial for those roles to want to reveal their own transformations to know what was coming.

Of course, it would not change what course of actions they would be required to take, but nevertheless... I do not believe there is cause to suspect Miss Eviora based on this reasoning!

2 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Also correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t eviora usually role play in these mafia games? Like in Friday night mafia when the role played as someone who kept stuttering 

That must have been me that you were thinking of. I have had the feeling that it might have been more enjoyable this way. In my old country, I was required to play every game the same way-- as myself, and as the figure they wished me to be. Now that I have an opportunity to do otherwise, I feel it would be a dearly missed opportunity to not try and enjoy the time I can spend with you all to the fullest by messing up a round a little bit and taking on a different role or two.

Ame enjoys rping in maf games so Idt that means much regarding who she is. 

The OP states that Monokuma cannot die "Under most circumstances". Whether or not this assertion covers day lynches seems up to interpretation.

Regardless, Evi's reasoning is good and I dont see anything incriminating her yet. I like the idea of revealing Chiaki because it tells us whether Nano is lying or not (still, the downside of giving info to the blackened shouldn't be understated). 

[Unreveal] Hajime

[Reveal] Chiaki

Based on their personalities and habits, I'm inclined to think both Nano and Yahy have made genuine roleclaims, which is quite bad for us because they absolutely didn't need to do it and are now painting targets on their backs for free. 

I'd like people to avoid roleclaiming unless it absolutely can't be helped.

Idk who to lynch yet, but I'm leaning towards people who have posted (meaning they at least have minimal awareness of what's going on) but haven't really contributed to the discussion.

• Veterans

I'm currently tempted to vote for nano. He certainly always roleclaims when playing but this time seems especially suspicious given that he's a.) claiming asignificant power role, and b.) claiming to be invincible now????? which seems so ridiculously op that it mostly seems like a lie to get the vigi off his back

the vigi or the blackened, if he's spotless

even if he turns out to be lying about his ability, that doesn't automatically make him a blackened, although trusting him (and his cop reports) would be difficult in this situation

In my opinion we should reveal Nano's role, for seeing if he's lying or not. We can lynch him in the next day if we really want to. Also i didn't understand why Yahy was in such a hurry to roleclaim, i don't know i find it strange. And Yahy, you say that you don't lie, but this is mafia so let me put an eye on you because i don't trust your roleclaim at 100%. Anyway:

[Unreveal] Monokuma
[Reveal] Chiaki

The way the roles are described in the OP makes me think Monokuma and Usami can only be killed by each other. Maybe I'm interpreting that wrong. But it seems preposterous that Monokuma could die by lynching given the fact that, in the games, he would have been "lynched" at once.

That's not to say being revealed as immortal wouldn't be bad for them, though. If Nano is revealed to by lying, then it's probably because he's actually Monokuma or Usami, meaning the other one will likely visit him at night and kill him.

• Global Mods

[unreveal] Monokuma

[reveal] Chiaki.

Baa, I'm a sheep.

I'm not sure who to vote for right now, but I honestly don't feel comfortable with Nano's claim whatsoever. Caimie's vote is....weird... but it's not anything alarming right now. She wants to be the superior Dutchie.

Already been said but I'll put in an echo my two cents and say I'm not really comfortable with role claiming since it's not really beneficial to town.

5 hours ago, LykosHand said:

In my opinion we should reveal Nano's role, for seeing if he's lying or not. We can lynch him in the next day if we really want to. Also i didn't understand why Yahy was in such a hurry to roleclaim, i don't know i find it strange. And Yahy, you say that you don't lie, but this is mafia so let me put an eye on you because i don't trust your roleclaim at 100%. Anyway:

[Unreveal] Monokuma
[Reveal] Chiaki

honestly i kinda fucked up while interrogating nano, so i thought the mafia would kill me next night and it would be better to just reveal it to everyone

also [unreveal monokuma]

[reveal chiaki]