Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

Why is everyone so keen on revealing Monokuma? As far as I'm aware, he's not affiliated with the blackened. Wouldn't revealing him tell the mafia who not to try to kill? I'd like it if they wasted kills on immune targets, so we should refrain from revealing Monokuma, Usami, Fuyuhiko, and, to a lesser extent, Nagito.

Also worth noting: Only one person died. If Peko was spotless two people probably would have died unless one target was immune - that is, either one of the four above characters or whomever Mikan was protecting. However, if Peko is blackened, there would only be one attempted kill. The chance that Peko is blackened is higher when you account for the conditional probability involved here. I think we should refrain from revealing Peko now, since if she's spotless she's a valuable ally, but if one kill nights continue or a 0 kill night occurs, she'll start looking very suspicious.

8 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Why is everyone so keen on revealing Monokuma? As far as I'm aware, he's not affiliated with the blackened. Wouldn't revealing him tell the mafia who not to try to kill? I'd like it if they wasted kills on immune targets, so we should refrain from revealing Monokuma, Usami, Fuyuhiko, and, to a lesser extent, Nagito.

Also worth noting: Only one person died. If Peko was spotless two people probably would have died unless one target was immune - that is, either one of the four above characters or whomever Mikan was protecting. However, if Peko is blackened, there would only be one attempted kill. The chance that Peko is blackened is higher when you account for the conditional probability involved here. I think we should refrain from revealing Peko now, since if she's spotless she's a valuable ally, but if one kill nights continue or a 0 kill night occurs, she'll start looking very suspicious.

Hi Evy!

I guess we were not introduced yet, i'm Yahen! o/

But hey, what we're revealing are not the player, but their secondary description! (Probably they dont know it too, and this would imply that monokuma is between the people who voted~) Which means we will discover what powers Monokuma will have once he transforms, for instance, but not who he is, same goes for Hajime

Edited by Yahen

Whoops! Thanks for the clarification, Yahen - I completely misunderstood that.

With that in mind, the rules say that maybe the abilities of people will be revealed if they're among the top two voted. If there are exceptions, I'd say Monokuma, Usami, and Hajime are the most likely contenders. On the other hand, the power that Nano is claiming for Chiaki feels a lot like Monokuma/Usami's immunity. Therefore, my vote is [Reveal] Chiaki Nanami. If Chiaki is immune to attacks, then either 1. She's spotless, and we have more info, 2. She's blackened, and I think she's vulnerable only to lynch, or 3. Nano is third party and lying about being Chiaki, in which case Chiaki's revealed ability will contradict what Nano just said. If Nano is telling the truth, it is imperative that we find out whether they're blackened ASAP so we can lynch them if necessary.

Everything I said in my past post about night killings still stands.

Yeah, we're voting to reveal the secondary abilities of the roles, not the player. I suggested the Monos and Hajime because they seem the most dependent on their second forms, thus being the potential strongest. It makes sense to go for the Third Party roles first though, since we know for sure they won't be Town.

1 hour ago, Eviora said:

YVVVVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hihi o/

i'm Pekoyama Peko, and i'm a spotless.

i attacked nano for the greater good, my action suceeded, yet he didn't die, that's why i asked him some questions

i didn't want to reveal myself since Mikan is dead, but i'll do it anyways cause yolo

32 minutes ago, Yahy said:

YVVVVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hihi o/

i'm Pekoyama Peko, and i'm a spotless.

i attacked nano for the greater good, my action suceeded, yet he didn't die, that's why i asked him some questions

i didn't want to reveal myself since Mikan is dead, but i'll do it anyways cause yolo

Hello there!

You claim to be a spotless Peko. If that's the case, there's a near 100% chance that you'll be targeted by the blackened killer. That makes your role claim rather weird. What I said before didn't implicate you nearly enough to warrant such a drastic reaction. Therefore, you are now my top suspect. I'll be voting to lynch you during the next day phase unless you prove your innocence in one of the following ways:

1. By being killed by the mafia next night phase. If I'm correct, the only way you can survive being the mafia's kill is if Akane restrains you, so if you're telling the truth, I guess you won't have much choice.

2. By ensuring two kills occur next night phase. Even if Akane restrains you, the role descriptions say she can't prevent her target from making kills. Therefore, you're free to kill whomever you please. Me, for instance. My role is not particularly important. If you're not part of the mafia, they won't feel threatened by me, so they shouldn't kill me. That frees me up as a target for you to use to prove your own innocence.

Well? What do you think?

12 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Hello there!

You claim to be a spotless Peko. If that's the case, there's a near 100% chance that you'll be targeted by the blackened killer. That makes your role claim rather weird. What I said before didn't implicate you nearly enough to warrant such a drastic reaction. Therefore, you are now my top suspect. I'll be voting to lynch you during the next day phase unless you prove your innocence in one of the following ways:

1. By being killed by the mafia next night phase. If I'm correct, the only way you can survive being the mafia's kill is if Akane restrains you, so if you're telling the truth, I guess you won't have much choice.

2. By ensuring two kills occur next night phase. Even if Akane restrains you, the role descriptions say she can't prevent her target from making kills. Therefore, you're free to kill whomever you please. Me, for instance. My role is not particularly important. If you're not part of the mafia, they won't feel threatened by me, so they shouldn't kill me. That frees me up as a target for you to use to prove your own innocence.

Well? What do you think?

i am not lying, i can't lie at all

i'll let you choose who i kill this night phase

i would rather have akane to protect me tho, or soda to trap me so we kill my killer~

If Yahy isn't blackened, they will be killed by the blackened unless Akane restrains them. There's no reason for them not to take advantage of such an easy opportunity to get rid of a threat. And there's a chance Akane is among the blackened.

actually, it seems that i can kill people even while being protected, so unless akane is blackened, it'll be okay @Bok Choi can a non blackened character perform a night action that kills people if they are being restrained by akane?

if i die, either akane is evil or idk

another thing, if akane protects me, and the following night she dies, mahiru is probably maf, right? or does she only photograph the hope visit?

also again, i attacked nano, he confirmed he was attacked, so the suspicious on me is kinda nonsense.

we should vote someone today.

2 minutes ago, Yahy said:

actually, it seems that i can kill people even while being protected, so unless akane is blackened, it'll be okay @Bok Choi can a non blackened character perform a night action that kills people if they are being restrained by akane?

if i die, either akane is evil or idk

another thing, if akane protects me, and the following night she dies, mahiru is probably maf, right? or does she only photograph the hope visit?

also again, i attacked nano, he confirmed he was attacked, so the suspicious on me is kinda nonsense.

we should vote someone today.

You only claimed your role and attempt to kill Nano after he had already claimed to be attacked. That's not really proof of anything. For all I know, there could be some sort of Ultimate Imposter third party role causing people to make inaccurate claims. That would certainly make a lot more sense than for a spotless Peko to roleclaim.

5 minutes ago, Eviora said:

You only claimed your role and attempt to kill Nano after he had already claimed to be attacked. That's not really proof of anything. For all I know, there could be some sort of Ultimate Imposter third party role causing people to make inaccurate claims. That would certainly make a lot more sense than for a spotless Peko to roleclaim.

The imposter is byakuya

Reveal Chiaki

I like Eviora's reasoning on revealing Chiaki since it checks whether or not Nano is lying. The only downside to this is that the blackened get info on how Chiaki's abilities work and figure out a way to get around that. As for Yahy, he is probably Peko since he questioned Nano what his role was before he said anything about his role, though can't tell if Yahy is blackened or not.

14 minutes ago, Yahy said:

another thing, if akane protects me, and the following night she dies, mahiru is probably maf, right?

Could you explain this cause I don't follow?

7 minutes ago, Astra125 said:
25 minutes ago, Yahy said:

another thing, if akane protects me, and the following night she dies, mahiru is probably maf, right?

Could you explain this cause I don't follow?

24 minutes ago, Yahen said:
On 4/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, Bok Choi said:

This covers ONLY Hope Shard visits and not visits of other actions

Only the hope shard visit is covered

i made a mistake, here, my sibling explained

The theory was that Mahiru is the watcher and would be able to see who Akane was, thus telling the mafia who the roleblocker, which is always a prime target, is. However, this suggests we can somehow confirm Mahiru is in the mafia, which we currently can't, and that we understood Mahiru's role correctly. Mahiru only sees shard visits however, so it wouldn't work at all.

24 minutes ago, Eviora said:

I'm the only killing role in the game besides the blackened, iirc. If Nano was indeed Chiaki, i wouldn't worry about that.

he could be fuyu or one of the mono's too, but i'm inclined to believe his claim for the following reason:

it makes sense: his ability is becoming an AI once he dies, probably.

also cause i really attacked him (seriously i attacked him i promise)

18 minutes ago, andracass said:

this proposition does put yahy in a bit of a bind if the mafia decides not to kill. 

as long as we win the game, i don't care dying day2 in exchange for a night without mafia kills.

Edited by Yahy

tbh i think the more roleclaims we get today, the better it will be for my safety

we could also pick someone lying and get a lynch

but thats not a good idea, right?