Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

• Global Mods

I wasn’t sure about Bean but I followed what everyone else was doing (since I can never read him in games, I just followed suit) just because that’s how I work lol. @Eviora

Yeah, I can steal two items or shards but from 2 separate people (I think? That’s what I’ve been doing anyway), and for the most part I was attempting to steal one item and one shard, but I was never successful in stealing items. Last night phase I really wanted to be useful (by investigating the person we suspected most with shards), so I tried to steal some shards both times — I visited Ali for the normal shard and then went to Bean and Astra. Unfortunately, I couldn’t steal anything from Bean.

1-4 refers to the player list, seeing as 2, 3, and 4 got maf and I wanted to respond to Bean’s vote.

Nope, since I don't have concrete elements to bring to the table it'd just boil down to whether you want to trust me or not.

If by dying I can help you find the last blackened, then so be it.

Well i honestly don't think that Ali is blackened but i can't literally save him from being lynched without having real proof and i won't vote for him. @Astra125 I want to ask you one question, how many shards do you have right now? 

And if you all want to answer to that question too, for me that's ok btw

5 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

@Yahy I just had an idea. Considering Ali flips town and you go to to kill L'Belle, I'd rather protect you so we don't run the risk of him trapping himself out of spite and you dying. Cool?

And while I'm here
[Reveal] Usami

Okay, no problem! 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Out of that group, I consider Eviora and Alistair to be spotless from Eviora's contributions and Lykos's word also, it goes without saying I consider myself spotless but I know everyone doesn't trust me, especially since I could have bused Amber to keep myself alive with how I accepted Yahy ultimatum so that just leaves me with Nicki and L'belle. If I had to choose between them, I'd consider Nicki more spotless than L'belle but that's because I haven't gotten a good read on L'belle from his posts.

This logic appears to me to be rather strange... Knowing that Miss Nicki was rather adamantly defending Sir Amber, who flipped mafia, is that not more suspicious than simply being unable to 'get a read'? I would very much like to believe in her apology, but I do not believe this should be looked over in the grand theme of themes!

13 hours ago, Alistair said:

@Yahy I didn't forget, I just don't want to do it as long as I'm not Mechamaru. It would concretely be no more beneficial to have a chat with you than with Lykos, and I don't want to ditch Lykos for now. If I gain the ability to protect someone, then protecting Peko or Kazuichi over Nagito would make sense, and I'll rather have a chat with you than with Lykos.

Are you very positive that you still retain the ability to create chats?

On 4/23/2019 at 5:29 PM, Bok Choi said:

Nekomaru:

[Be killed at night]

You are now reborn as… MECHAMARUUUUU! Using your robotic metal body, the player who you have created a chat with cannot be killed at nights (But you can). 

Nothing about it it is said in your transformation's description, but the past tense of 'created' suggested to me that the chat at the time of your death then became permanent.

This seems a hasty assumption to make. Since the role has already been revealed, perhaps @Bok Choi would be willing to clarify for us whether or not he retains that ability?

To be able to switch guarded targets would be quite strong indeed...

8 hours ago, Astra125 said:

If I were to guess what happened last night, Alistair used an item or Ame has some hidden ability to protect Alistair since I saw Ame visit Alistair last night when I visited Ame to reactive my ability.

Indeed, last night I visited Lykos and Alistair. It seemed prudent to me, for the sake of hedging my bets, to prioritize those students who have abilities that help them not die... aside from dear Cass, I suppose.

On 4/28/2019 at 4:32 AM, Eviora said:

If I decide to trust you, that would bring me down to just two suspects... @Alistair and @L'Belle. Can you provide any concrete evidence that you're town?

I cannot as I have nothing. All I have is that I said my role. How would you like me to prove mtself?

2 minutes ago, L'Belle said:

I cannot as I have nothing. All I have is that I said my role. How would you like me to prove mtself?

How many hope shards do you have?

• Administrators

Well, this is going nowhere, isn't it... It is rude to leave such an affair hanging for so long. 

Until such time as Sir Bok Choi would like to confirm whether or not Mechamaru's protection can be switched, I will simply do this...

[Eliminate] Alistair

...because supposing it can be changed is a rather convenient excuse to let oneself back out of not having protected a spotless Peko, isn't it?

The evidence was piling up. 
Search after search proved person after person to be spotless.

Slowly, people were crossed off the list... Until one remained.

"WHAT? NO WAY!" He yelled, trying to come up with an alibi. "I HAD TO SHIIIIIIT!"

Unfortunately, that was just not good enough... 

The remaining students surrounded him, ready to take the note they needed to escape.

"But wait!" Makoto yells. "You can't kill him! You can't let despair enter your hearts!"

But the students don't listen. Forcefully taking the final note off of Nekomaru's body, the students return to the mysterious building
They enter the code, and leaving Makoto behind, the students escape into the outside world...

Alistair was lynched. He was Nekomaru Nidai, the final blackened.

The Spotless won and escaped Jabberwock Island!
MVP are Eviora and Yahy for getting rid of the blackened really hecking efficiently despite arguing
All detailed role and action information is on the discord!

Also special mention goes to Nicki for visiting or trying to visit almost every person that died on the night that they died 

1. Cicada (Nicki) as Gundham Tanaka

2. DigitalAmber as  Sonia Nevermind, executed day 3

3. Bazaro as Ibuki Mioda, executed day 2

4. Andracass as Teruteru Hanamura, killed night 2

5. Amethyst as Usami --> Makoto Naegi

6. Lykos as Nagito Komaeda

7. Dragoknight as Akane Owari

8. Newt as Monokuma, killed night 1

9. Yahen as Hajime Hinata, killed night 2

10. Yahy

11. L'Belle

12. Chickenborn (Bean)