Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

@Yahy I didn't forget, I just don't want to do it as long as I'm not Mechamaru. It would concretely be no more beneficial to have a chat with you than with Lykos, and I don't want to ditch Lykos for now. If I gain the ability to protect someone, then protecting Peko or Kazuichi over Nagito would make sense, and I'll rather have a chat with you than with Lykos.

@Eviora I can't provide any concrete proof; choosing to believe in my innocence is up to you. I'm just a bit surprised that you eliminated all possible suspects except for me and L'Belle. For instance you chose to believe Nicki and her claim that Bean is spotless without receiving "concrete proof" either.

In other news, I'm now overflowing with hope. Yay?

In other other news, I have family at home today, and probably won't be able to post for most of the day. Please don't be impatient if I don't respond to a ping within the hour.

Yeet i saved yahy which means he didnt get trapped i think yeet yeet. I transformed into mikan uwuuw and protecter him.                       !                     [Eliminate] L’belle 

46 minutes ago, Caimie said:

Yeet i saved yahy which means he didnt get trapped i think yeet yeet. I transformed into mikan uwuuw and protecter him.                       !                     [Eliminate] L’belle 

You saved me, right?

I attacked Alistair, i said to him i would attack him at night if amber was maf

Yet he didnt transform, and your protection was within me...

Till i know what happened

[Eliminate Alistair]

[Reveal Peko]

8 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@cicada I used my five shards on Caimie, so there is no doubt that she's spotless

Why are you voting Ali now, Yahy? Have you some reason for doing it?

On 4/26/2019 at 4:12 PM, Alistair said:

@Eviora do you want to visit each other tonight so we get double shards?

(as a reminder everyone can make such offers to gain more shards and yet few people mention it, don't forget to use the game's mechanics guys)

@Yahy I thought our chat idea was dropped. I'm still open to it if you want, but tbh if I happen to transform into Mechamaru I'd much rather have a chat with Kazuichi so we can protect each other.

On 4/26/2019 at 4:18 PM, Yahy said:

I would love to keep this idea, as we can have a private way to plan my kills if i happen to live, and it wouldnt affect L'belle's survivability if i happened to die, as you could simply create another one, right?

Then yeah, i would like to keep it, two heads think better than one

On 4/26/2019 at 3:20 PM, Yahy said:

Yes, i'd preffer to lynch amber so if he flips maf i could use my nk to transform Alimaru, as this is my last night probably, and no one else from town would be able to transform ali

and if he doesnt, i kill astra, same situation as bean flipping town tbh

If bean flips mafia i'll target amber regardless just to confirm if he's mafia tbh, still leaving neko untransformed

12 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

The students, desperate to escape, try to hunt down the last Blackened.
With Makoto cheering them on, there's nothing they won't be able to do...
But a day passes... Then another.

It appears nothing is happening...

But people continue slinking around.

A camera shutter, A change of clothes, and the sound of an attack!
But the next day, everyone still sits, alive, in the dining hall... 

Mahiru is once again looking for the perfect shot!

Hiyoko has hit a growth spurt!

Mikan is tripping over her own feet!

You have 48 hours to discuss...

1. Cicada (Nicki)

2. DigitalAmber as  Sonia Nevermind, executed day 3

3. Bazaro as Ibuki Mioda, executed day 2

4. Andracass as Teruteru Hanamura, killed night 2

5. Amethyst

6. Lykos

7. Dragoknight

8. Newt as Monokuma, killed night 1

9. Yahen as Hajime Hinata, killed night 2

10. Yahy

11. L'Belle

12. Chickenborn (Bean)

13. Alistair

14. Eviora

15. Caimie

16. CrimsonDragon (Kiet) as Mikan Tsumiki, killed night 0

17. Nano

18. Astra

4 hours ago, Alistair said:

@Yahy I didn't forget, I just don't want to do it as long as I'm not Mechamaru. It would concretely be no more beneficial to have a chat with you than with Lykos, and I don't want to ditch Lykos for now. If I gain the ability to protect someone, then protecting Peko or Kazuichi over Nagito would make sense, and I'll rather have a chat with you than with Lykos.

@Eviora I can't provide any concrete proof; choosing to believe in my innocence is up to you. I'm just a bit surprised that you eliminated all possible suspects except for me and L'Belle. For instance you chose to believe Nicki and her claim that Bean is spotless without receiving "concrete proof" either.

In other news, I'm now overflowing with hope. Yay?

In other other news, I have family at home today, and probably won't be able to post for most of the day. Please don't be impatient if I don't respond to a ping within the hour.

This is from where i took my reasoning, besides my chart that helps me to filter the suspects (i'll update it soon and tag u again)

also, remember when i told you there might be a reasoning behind the attack on you? that is something that makes Ali more sus once he is already under sus, i guess?

@LykosHand

1. Cicada (Nicki)- Gundham '

2. DigitalAmber - blackened sonia

3. Bazaro as Ibuki Mioda, executed day 2!

4. Andracass as Teruteru Hanamura, killed night 2!

5. Amethyst - Usami! - transformed, pretty princess that helped me, help her to win once i die

6. Lykos - Nagito! - transformed, discerns people

7. Dragoknight- Akane!

8. Newt as Monokuma, killed night 1!

9. Yahen as Hajime Hinata, killed night 2!

10. Yahy - Peko!

11. L'Belle- Soda

12. Chickenborn (Bean) - Hiyoko! Transformed(effect unknown)

13. Alistair- Nekomaru!

14. Eviora- Young Master'

15. Caimie- Fat Togami! (or mikan? Transformed twice??? Wtf)

16. CrimsonDragon (Kiet) as Mikan Tsumiki, killed night 0!

17. Nano - Alter Ego - no alignment (transformed)

18. Astra - Mahiru'(transformed... again?)

Updated

The ' mean that even tho there are no concrete proof of that, i highly believe it to be true

@LykosHand as promised

My reasoning is that the Bean vs Amber vote was a very close thing, so I'm guessing the other mafia voted to lynch Bean. (The exception would be if Bean himself is the other mafia, but if that's true, Nicki is town, so why would she lie to defend him?) Aside from that, the only person who voted Amber who could still conceivably be mafia is Astra. The rest of us have good alibis.

If we exclude the people who voted Amber, we get just Alistair, Nicki, and L'Belle left as suspects. If Nicki is mafia, it seems strange that should would defend Bean when she could have stayed silent. In fact, it's strange that she would use the item to reveal role and alignment at all, because she'd already know all that. Of course, we don't have proof she really used it, and all of this could be an elaborate lie to throw us off track. Regardless, it does seem to absolve Bean...

Of the three remaining, I find L'Belle most suspicious. He refused to guarantee Yahy protection via trapping and seem quite willing to change his vote from Amber to Bean, almost as if the initial vote for Amber was just posturing to hide his true identity.

However...

@Caimie If you protected Yahy, how did Alistair survive Yahy's kill attempt without transforming?

10 minutes ago, Eviora said:

@Caimie If you protected Yahy, how did Alistair survive Yahy's kill attempt without transforming?

Although i'm not Caimie, there is an item that prevents night kills on the night you bought it iirc

Just now, Yahy said:

Although i'm not Caimie, there is an item that prevents night kills on the night you bought it iirc

@Alistair Did you buy that item? If so, why? If not, do you have any other idea about why you survived? Were you restrained?

Hi, friendly reminder that I still exist.

4 hours ago, Alistair said:

For instance you chose to believe Nicki and her claim that Bean is spotless without receiving "concrete proof" either.

The only instance maf could benefit from such a scenario is if both Nicki and Bean are blackened. I'm fairly certain we only have one blackened left so this would be impossible. Therefore, I'm willing to believe both Nicki and Bean are spotless. The same goes for Lykos' claim for him and Caimie.

Of the remaining candidates, I feel Evi provides the most town feel. So that leaves Astra, L'Belle, and Alistair I do hope I've proven my spotlessness to all

Of the three, I'd say I'm most suspicious of L'Belle cuz I can't really get a read from his posts or lack thereof

btw do reveals still have any meaning anymore?

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

btw do reveals still have any meaning anymore?

I mean bok created this feature so why not to put it in use anyway? 😛

idk if L'belle trap would proc if i dont die so we should calm down a bit on his back? @Bok Choican you enlighten us, please? Would a trap kill the assassin even tho the victim doesnt die?

5 minutes ago, Yahy said:

idk if L'belle trap would proc if i dont die so we should calm down a bit on his back? @Bok Choican you enlighten us, please? Would a trap kill the assassin even tho the victim doesnt die?

Sorry Alpha no can do. L'Belle is suspect numero uno. Who do you think it is?

But L'Belle never did confirm he'd place the trap on you, did he, Yahy?

And, come to think of it, Akne's power was on cooldown last night. So the only explanation I can think of for Alistair's survival are 1. He used the item on himself. or 2. He transformed to Mechamaru without any notification.

@Bok Choi Would there be some notification if Nekomaru transformed?

@Yahy, just to clarify my transformation, I can retransform if I meet the conditions to transform again, which is what I did last night. If I were to guess what happened last night, Alistair used an item or Ame has some hidden ability to protect Alistair since I saw Ame visit Alistair last night when I visited Ame to reactive my ability.

3 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

@Yahy, just to clarify my transformation, I can retransform if I meet the conditions to transform again, which is what I did last night. If I were to guess what happened last night, Alistair used an item or Ame has some hidden ability to protect Alistair since I saw Ame visit Alistair last night when I visited Ame to reactive my ability.

Ali said he was doing the hope thing iirc

That might be ame