Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Friendly reminder that sometimes mafs throw each other under the bus in a pinch. Astra would likely be town but it's still not 100% sure.

Yeah, thats why i carefully added the "basically"

It seems really rude to throw one under the bus for god's sake

If such an ability exists, it presumably hasn't been activated yet, since only a limited number of transformations occured since the start of the game. I think the risk is extremely low. But alright, your opinion is respectable.

If anyone else wants to try, hit me up. If not, that's fine.

2 minutes ago, Eviora said:

I'm simply saying her role incentivizes her to vote for the player she thinks is less likely to be mafia.

My guess is that our Hope giver fell into Despair and gave up, at the worst case scenario, with so few options remaining on the chart; she wont be able to win anyways

Thats just me tho, Yahen says i'm too gullible, i say their boobs are small in return lol

Just now, Alistair said:

If such an ability exists, it presumably hasn't been activated yet, since only a limited number of transformations occured since the start of the game. I think the risk is extremely low. But alright, your opinion is respectable.

If anyone else wants to try, hit me up. If not, that's fine.

Wanna do it? I think i'll prioritize you over astra cause y know

I might end up killing him

Also, @Alistair, if you dont mind, @cicada could steal from you and another one with confirmed shards, maybe even Bean, she might have a bunch of them already, it might be useful

I would offer myself but i have 0 atm

Edited by Yahy

• Global Mods

The fact you’re so open about what you’re doing is like a big slap to the face. This doesn’t really help town and favours mafia since they know where to go and who to avoid.

1 minute ago, cicada said:

The fact you’re so open about what you’re doing is like a big slap to the face. This doesn’t really help town and favours mafia since they know where to go and who to avoid.

nah we have a lead, we should use it accordingly, taking some careful measures of course

But hey! More shards for you!

Just now, cicada said:

I’m not sure I like being so open in a mafia game, but you do you.

i like trusting people! i can see your point and you're right!

But im not good at hiding things, so i just say it to everyone~

Well, since this is by essence a game where you should trust yourself more than you trust others, I'd prefer to keep my shards. But if Nicki wants to steal one, I can't really do anything to prevent that, so... do what you want, my peepos.

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

Well, since this is by essence a game where you should trust yourself more than you trust others, I'd prefer to keep my shards. But if Nicki wants to steal one, I can't really do anything to prevent that, so... do what you want, my peepos.

Its okay, im sure she'll understand

The students' opinions were split.

Half pointed at one where the other half pointed at another.

Unable to decide, they simply left it up to chance...
Makoto Naegi flips a coin... And the Ultimate Princess is taken away.
 Confirming the first half's fears, a note slips out of her pocket, the third note in the series... The code was almost complete.
But, it appears there is still more to find...

Amber was eliminated. He was Sonia Nevermind, a blackened...

[You are one of the remaining 5 players, or Gundham Tanaka dies, whichever comes first]
You will NEVER give up! Your kingdom is counting on you to get out of this alive. You gain one free use of Infinity Unlimited Flame (see the shard store for details).

You voted to reveal Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu and Byakuya Togami?
Fuyuhiko:

[Be lynched while Peko is alive, or survive a night kill after Peko dies]

You survived your near-death experience! Albeit with one eye left… From now on, attempts to boost your Hope Shard collection or change vote weight (by you or any others) will fail.
Byakuya:
[Have your secondary action revealed]
Everyone’s learned you’re not actually Byakuya! Your votes no longer have any weight, as nobody trusts you, but you can now transform into another character (Not Monokuma or Usami), taking their role, action, and potential secondary role (your alignment remains the same). You may only do this ONCE. This person does not have to be dead. You cannot transform back into Byakuya Togami. Your primary ability IS NOW LOST. If someone were to kill you with the Excellent Blade, they must target your identity as a player.

You have 24 hours to send in actions... Night 3 begins...

1. Cicada (Nicki)

2. DigitalAmber as  Sonia Nevermind, executed day 3

3. Bazaro as Ibuki Mioda, executed day 2

4. Andracass as Teruteru Hanamura, killed night 2

5. Amethyst

6. Lykos

7. Dragoknight

8. Newt as Monokuma, killed night 1

9. Yahen as Hajime Hinata, killed night 2

10. Yahy

11. L'Belle

12. Chickenborn (Bean)

13. Alistair

14. Eviora

15. Caimie

16. CrimsonDragon (Kiet) as Mikan Tsumiki, killed night 0

17. Nano

18. Astra

The students, desperate to escape, try to hunt down the last Blackened.
With Makoto cheering them on, there's nothing they won't be able to do...
But a day passes... Then another.

It appears nothing is happening...

But people continue slinking around.

A camera shutter, A change of clothes, and the sound of an attack!
But the next day, everyone still sits, alive, in the dining hall... 

Mahiru is once again looking for the perfect shot!

Hiyoko has hit a growth spurt!

Mikan is tripping over her own feet!

You have 48 hours to discuss...

1. Cicada (Nicki)

2. DigitalAmber as  Sonia Nevermind, executed day 3

3. Bazaro as Ibuki Mioda, executed day 2

4. Andracass as Teruteru Hanamura, killed night 2

5. Amethyst

6. Lykos

7. Dragoknight

8. Newt as Monokuma, killed night 1

9. Yahen as Hajime Hinata, killed night 2

10. Yahy

11. L'Belle

12. Chickenborn (Bean)

13. Alistair

14. Eviora

15. Caimie

16. CrimsonDragon (Kiet) as Mikan Tsumiki, killed night 0

17. Nano

18. Astra

• Global Mods

By the way...

"Mikan is tripping over her own feet!"

Byakuya transformed into Mikan? I think that's enough to confirm Caimie is Spotless, maybe. Or Bok made a booboo.

So possible suspects for blackened/mafia: Nicki, L'belle, Alistair, Eviora, and Astra(me)

Out of that group, I consider Eviora and Alistair to be spotless from Eviora's contributions and Lykos's word also, it goes without saying I consider myself spotless but I know everyone doesn't trust me, especially since I could have bused Amber to keep myself alive with how I accepted Yahy ultimatum so that just leaves me with Nicki and L'belle. If I had to choose between them, I'd consider Nicki more spotless than L'belle but that's because I haven't gotten a good read on L'belle from his posts. I'm not sure where to go from here. What to you guys think?

As a side note, a thanks to Yahy for visiting me and a screw you to Nicki for stealing from me.