Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

I think we should reveal just one (monokuma or monomi) and Hajime, as the Mono's are probably the same

Also i visited Yahy for hope shards and they didn't visit me back. What a nerd.

[Reveal Hajime]

Edited by Yahen

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Well. I suppose revealing Monokuma would be the best option as of now. And depending on what happens Usami or maybe Chiaki would be an option.

[Reveal] Monokuma

hiiii drago now i know who you are here too!!

Just now, cicada said:

I got restrained.

i see ur trainin'

strong strong sis

@Nano4 who are you? just say it if you can, or warn me if cannot tell me, and i'll have my conclusion by that

2 minutes ago, Yahy said:

i see ur trainin'

strong strong sis

@Nano4 who are you? just say it if you can, or warn me if cannot tell me, and i'll have my conclusion by that

I am chiaka, the ultimate gamer and I found out Sonia is spotless

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

you promise me you're not lying right? i would be really sad if you lied to me nany..................

but okay, lemme read the roles again

Edited by Yahy

3 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

i see, there are two possibilities for what happened with my night action then, both gave me some info i don't intend sharing today

thanks nany i love you

i would appreciate if Teru claimed and said whom they lured

I worry about Nano’s willingness to claim the most useful role for town right now, only to reveal nothing really of note except Sonia is spotless. Regardless, it can’t be taken back. The plots beyond the horizon worry me

[Reveal] Monokuma

19 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

I worry about Nano’s willingness to claim the most useful role for town right now, only to reveal nothing really of note except Sonia is spotless. Regardless, it can’t be taken back. The plots beyond the horizon worry me

[Reveal] Monokuma

hi mark which character are you?

1 hour ago, Caimie said:

Isn't ''revealing'' as chiaki a horrible idea since you know our doctor just died??

this

also

the opening post for today mentions that Chiaki is missing and someone else has taken her place. I don't know what this concretely means for us, but that makes Nano's claim as Chiaki a bit wonky.

As far as revealing abilities go, I agree that Hajime, Monokuma and Usami are interesting choices. Monokuma seems to have been secured by the others so I'm gonna go with the second most popular role. Usami remains an option for Day 2.

[Reveal] Hajime

6 minutes ago, Alistair said:

this

also

the opening post for today mentions that Chiaki is missing and someone else has taken her place. I don't know what this concretely means for us, but that makes Nano's claim as Chiaki a bit wonky.

As far as revealing abilities go, I agree that Hajime, Monokuma and Usami are interesting choices. Monokuma seems to have been secured by the others so I'm gonna go with the second most popular role. Usami remains an option for Day 2.

[Reveal] Hajime

I disappeared because I was attacked and that triggered my transformation, also didn’t realize it was the nurse that died

[reveal] monokouma

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

I disappeared because I was attacked and that triggered my transformation, also didn’t realize it was the nurse that died

[reveal] monokouma

do you know who attacked you?

also, what does your gamer transformation do?