Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

@Yahy Peko, you fool! How very fitting-this is chapter 2 all over again! I was trying to protect you by tricking the mafia into swinging in vain at me, but your reckless plan puts yourself in danger. I lied about my and Bean's role in order to bait the mafia into attacking me, and Amber played along with my game! The only reason I doubted him at all was because he just happened to have scouted two of the remaining unknown roles, which seemed like quite the coincidence, but by helping me bait the mafia, he proved he really does know those roles. Since it has come to this, I'll reveal another - it's basically known to anyone who realized I wouldn't aim for the Akane who has been protecting us anyway. Bean is Hiyoko.

At this point, after all your attempts at strong-arming people into not questioning you, I'm even more invested in Amber flipping spotless than I am in winning. You're tunnel-visioning him. Admittedly, my reason for voting for Bean isn't the strongest either, but if you read his recent posts, he didn't even deny being mafia. Amber, on the other hand, tried to play along with my game. If the mafia had known about my trick nonetheless, that would have made him very suspicious, but now I can't even try to assess him objectively that way.

4 minutes ago, L'Belle said:

Honestly, uh. Just going to vote for Amber to make things even. Not interested in who gets revealed.

[Vote] Amber

That's not a good reason for anything. If Amber dies and flips spotless, I'll suspect you that much more.

By the way, who did you trap during the previous nights?

Also, I forgot to do this earlier.

[Unreveal] Gundham

[Reveal] Byakuya

16 minutes ago, Eviora said:

That's not a good reason for anything. If Amber dies and flips spotless, I'll suspect you that much more.

By the way, who did you trap during the previous nights?

Also, I forgot to do this earlier.

[Unreveal] Gundham

[Reveal] Byakuya

Then what do you suggest?

Voting for Bean, of course. That's what I've been pushing for, and his earlier remarks were suspicious, Now that I think on them. He said even if he was mafia, he wasn't a worth killing yet - implying that he knows who the other mafia is and they're a bigger threat.

By the way, you didn't answer my question about the previous traps you placed.

43 minutes ago, Eviora said:

@Yahy Peko, you fool! How very fitting-this is chapter 2 all over again! I was trying to protect you by tricking the mafia into swinging in vain at me, but your reckless plan puts yourself in danger. I lied about my and Bean's role in order to bait the mafia into attacking me, and Amber played along with my game! The only reason I doubted him at all was because he just happened to have scouted two of the remaining unknown roles, which seemed like quite the coincidence, but by helping me bait the mafia, he proved he really does know those roles. Since it has come to this, I'll reveal another - it's basically known to anyone who realized I wouldn't aim for the Akane who has been protecting us anyway. Bean is Hiyoko.

At this point, after all your attempts at strong-arming people into not questioning you, I'm even more invested in Amber flipping spotless than I am in winning. You're tunnel-visioning him. Admittedly, my reason for voting for Bean isn't the strongest either, but if you read his recent posts, he didn't even deny being mafia. Amber, on the other hand, tried to play along with my game. If the mafia had known about my trick nonetheless, that would have made him very suspicious, but now I can't even try to assess him objectively that way.

unfortunately my lo- i mean, young master, now i'm hopeless about this case, i'll have to make you all trust me by myself

Edited by Yahy

22 minutes ago, L'Belle said:

Then what do you suggest?

Hi lbelle

I think ill do something crazy this night, and i need confirmation for your trap

Can you confirm you'll trap me?

30 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Voting for Bean, of course. That's what I've been pushing for, and his earlier remarks were suspicious, Now that I think on them. He said even if he was mafia, he wasn't a worth killing yet - implying that he knows who the other mafia is and they're a bigger threat.

By the way, you didn't answer my question about the previous traps you placed.

Sure, I'll agree with that.

[Unvote] Amber

[Vote] Bean

Also sorry about that, I didn't see the question.

Night 0 I attempted to trap Nicki, this failed.

Night 1 I attempted to trap Nicki again which succeeded.

Night 2 I trapped Lykos succesfully.

😒😒

She seemed dogged about killing me. And at that point whether I'm really mafia or not is inconsequential. Everybody is suspicious. So lets get bean first.
And with that being the case, convincing her that I'm harmless felt more useful than saying my alignment, which she will of course not believe in.

Vote me if you feel I'm suspicious. Not because of a bandwagon

I kinda trust bean rn

tbh when he was maf (dive's game) he had a pretty active defense, persistantly claiming to be town and lying

now he's just normal random bean

1 minute ago, Eviora said:

@Amethyst Did you receive double hope shards on N0 and N2?

@Chickenborn You forgot what you did on N1? Nonsense. Check your DMs with Bok. I bet he'd even tell you what you did.

Amethyst cant receive or give hope shards iirc, she's Makoto

@Yahy I checked the rules and you're correct. That means Bean tried to collect shards from Ame a second time despite failing the first and despite the multitude of other targets. In other words, he's saying his actions aren't verifiable. Not convincing at all.

8 minutes ago, Eviora said:

@Yahy I checked the rules and you're correct. That means Bean tried to collect shards from Ame a second time despite failing the first and despite the multitude of other targets. In other words, he's saying his actions aren't verifiable. Not convincing at all.

Yeah, @Chickenborn can you please check your DMs with bok?

Also, @Eviora, i thought on an utility for bean, he dances for astra today, and astra visits me, i'll visit them back, earning him 3 hope shards, making him pretty close to a 5 hope shard item i hope?

But idk if it is worth it

I think the item would be better if handed to lykos or even Drago, now that we know he's Akane